2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Had a cry on the way home from dropping my son off at college.I asked God for help.I've always had a plan, But now I have nothing,I'm so lost,And I need some direction.When it rains, it really pours.Just when I thought it couldn't get worse,I get home to find that I have a message from my other son,that his car got repossessed, and he wants to come home.(Leaving his girlfriend) Because of the financial problems he say's she got him into. My rental has been up for sale now for 6mos. Thank God theres still a roof over my head.Barely though.It's unemployment time again.Tis the season for rain and winter slow downs at work.(Construction) Two boy's back home now and both without a car.Oh,One does have a bicycle.On good day's he rides 45 miles or better,getting to college,to work and back home.On rainy day's like today,I'm not working,So I can offer rides to and from.Or just let him take it if I have no other plans.Sure glad gas prices have gone down.The weight on my shoulders right now,Is the heaviest I've felt in a long time.Momma want's to make everything better,But momma can barely stay afloat.Well,That's my rant.I have no one else to vent too.I normally vent to God,But I'm sure he's sick of it also. :)
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    crappy (:|
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    donnaruhl said:

Had a cry on the way home from dropping my son off at college.I asked God for help.I've always had a plan, But now I have nothing,I'm so lost,And I need some direction.When it rains, it really pours.Just when I thought it couldn't get worse,I get home to find that I have a message from my other son,that his car got repossessed, and he wants to come home.(Leaving his girlfriend) Because of the financial problems he say's she got him into. My rental has been up for sale now for 6mos. Thank God theres still a roof over my head.Barely though.It's unemployment time again.Tis the season for rain and winter slow downs at work.(Construction) Two boy's back home now and both without a car.Oh,One does have a bicycle.On good day's he rides 45 miles or better,getting to college,to work and back home.On rainy day's like today,I'm not working,So I can offer rides to and from.Or just let him take it if I have no other plans.Sure glad gas prices have gone down.The weight on my shoulders right now,Is the heaviest I've felt in a long time.Momma want's to make everything better,But momma can barely stay afloat.Well,That's my rant.I have no one else to vent too.I normally vent to God,But I'm sure he's sick of it also. :)

Hugs Donna! I hope things start to turn around soon. You know you can always talk to me if ya need to vent.! Again super huge hugs!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Hyper like crazy whoa!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,800
    Pissed that it's 6 o'clock on a Friday night and I'm still at work and have at least another hour before I get to home...I technically get off work at 4. I may actually hate my job by the time March gets here!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Pissed that it's 6 o'clock on a Friday night and I'm still at work and have at least another hour before I get to home...I technically get off work at 4. I may actually hate my job by the time March gets here!

If it's any consolation, I'm still at work til 7 also! :-) And I have to work tomorrow.... BLAH!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    I have had a serious headache come on...UGH! Can't wait to leave!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,800
    PJSiren said:

If it's any consolation, I'm still at work til 7 also! :-) And I have to work tomorrow.... BLAH!
    If this was my scheduled shift I would be less cranky about it, and I'm trying to keep the working the weekends to January/ February. Just sucks is all.
    I do feel for you with the working evenings and now Sat., those shifts drag so hard no matter what you're doing they seem twice as long as they are.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,839
    Pretty good. Sipping some red wine, No Code on the stereo, while I clean and bake to get ready for tomorrow's big party. Apparently more than 50 people have RSVP'd now. Yikes.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,491
    Great, not hung over anymore and not stuffed from family Xmas yesterday
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    Comfortable and peaceful. Warm and fuzzy
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Exhausted!!! Been a week!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Migraine, but must ignore because it's my niece's birthday and we have to be there in - ack - 45 minutes. Overwhelmed but I'm pushing it all out of my mind since I can't do anything about anything right now.
  • Options
    a little tired a little sick a little horny and a little scared, hope your ok..cause im not
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I have horrid gas!! It's very painful! Ugh!
  • Options
    Like an absolute idiot! Lmao
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,839
    Great. My party went really well; 42 people came in nice waves throughout the afternoon/early evening, with lots of good conversation, good wine, and good food (if I do say so myself!).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,547
    2 days off the work.. <:-P
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    people have a lousy vision of happiness which makes me feel relieved its not up to them how my future is set,but its up to myself... and my makers.....
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Pretty good. Having a hard time waking up, and I've been up for almost 4 hours.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    Chill...for me anyway...LMAO!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    So sleepy. Troubled. Just too much right now.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    still sick and the roof of my mouth still cains and torn to shreds from biting on to crusty toast, think it was a lesson for me to eat at my daughters pace, slow.....
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    The dark circles under my eyes say it all.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Unmoored...
  • Options
    Kinda sick to my tummy, it's not good...hopefully it goes away soon...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    tired..need vacaciones
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    trapped and hopeless
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options

trapped and hopeless

If you need an ear...so to speak, you can feel free to PM me, I'm a good listener...and I know what it's like to feel that way... *HUGS* to you!
    Tattooed Dissident!