How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Tired. Having a toddler is exhausting.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    A little antsy...and I have a headache...damn sinuses don't like the cold weather...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options

having a kid at any age until they're out of the house is exhausting...mine is 13 and still is exhausting!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I've not slept, just been eating ice crime and octopus to change a few levels in my hunger, today is a bad hair day, let you see when it's a good one.....
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,839

Maybe you need some....wine?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,800

Oh, wine makes everything better :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Need some Champagne ! I've passed my (first) exam !! (I'll have to pass lots of other in the next months...) 19/20 Youhou !!!
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options

Oh, wine makes everything better :)
    Well, I certainly agree but I'm not sure that 2fr does!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Much better than yesterday. I don't know what I did to deserve yesterday....a day where so much went sour.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    samjam said:

Much better than yesterday. I don't know what I did to deserve yesterday....a day where so much went sour.

I hate those days!! Today just may well be one for me!
  • Options
    Exhausted! Imitrex has that effect on me! But I got my first check, and my first assignment, and it's all walking distance! Sooooo.. Zoe and I are going to go do this! Accomplish first job, walk the dog, get exercise.. All in one shot?!?! Feeling pretty good! Now if only this headache would go away! :-/
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Mixed emotions. First I learn there will be an extra election in my country, I expected it, but was still pi***d off when the news broke, and now I hear U2 is coming to my town in September!! :) and I'm not sure I will get a ticket :(
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    A little frustrated because no one tells me anything....apparently I wasn't expected to work today, but my boss didn't tell me this and he left early for the day so I can't talk to him about it....ARGH!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Like an idiot! My new " clients"??? Frauds.. Good ghing the bank caught it! But now I feel really stupid! Ugh.. Still looking.
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Disappointed after losing a match :(
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Disappointed. Disillusioned. Like a crotchety old lady.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options

Like an idiot! My new " clients"??? Frauds.. Good ghing the bank caught it! But now I feel really stupid! Ugh.. Still looking.

Oh no! Were they doing the old "we'll send you a bank draft...oh, it was made out for too much, just send us the difference back....." thing? A friend of mine who has a rental property almost got caught out in this scam last year, and she's a really smart cookie, so don't feel too badly.
  • Options

Oh no! Were they doing the old "we'll send you a bank draft...oh, it was made out for too much, just send us the difference back....." thing? A friend of mine who has a rental property almost got caught out in this scam last year, and she's a really smart cookie, so don't feel too badly.
    Yeah. That was it. And it sucks.. Cause I'm a trusting person. I believe in honesty.. It just really upset me.. Anyhow.. Still looking for work.. Sucks..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,547
    marilor said:

Need some Champagne ! I've passed my (first) exam !! (I'll have to pass lots of other in the next months...) 19/20 Youhou !!!

congrats marilor..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Oh man! This sucks. A pox upon them! It only means that something better is coming your way.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

Yeah. That was it. And it sucks.. Cause I'm a trusting person. I believe in honesty.. It just really upset me.. Anyhow.. Still looking for work.. Sucks..
    oh this is terrible, wishing for ya
  • Options
    Really depressed.
  • Options
    GREAT had a good sleep, went to the loo washed my hands, looked in the mirror, i look great.....
  • Options
    A little disappointed, I lose my Sat/Sun off, and now have Wed/Sun off and have to work saturday...plus my hours didn't change...UGH!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

A little disappointed, I lose my Sat/Sun off, and now have Wed/Sun off and have to work saturday...plus my hours didn't change...UGH!

:-(
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    23scidoo said:

marilor said:

congrats marilor..
    Thanks you !! have a good day ...
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    A little apprehensive.. Want this one job sooooo bad I can taste it! But just need a job, which makes me want to cry. I hate always losing to life.. And hope today is different!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

A little apprehensive.. Want this one job sooooo bad I can taste it! But just need a job, which makes me want to cry. I hate always losing to life.. And hope today is different!

Sending good vibes/chi/energy/wishes your way today. I hope it works out for you.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Well I dropped off my resume! And I pet a couple of horses.. There was this Andulusian that was just stunning!! I wanted so bad to take a pic!! But I was all trying to look professional! Lol ok I hope I don't stink like horse too bad for my next job interview!!
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I'm trying to fight off a cold....
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14