Comments

• Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Like I should have one more
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I think you should.. old fucker
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

Make like a tree and fuck off!
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

Make like a tree and fuck off!
    Hey, why dont you play a game of hide and go fuck yourself
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

It doesn't take rocket appliances to understand what I'm saying
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

"Thing with me is that, I am smart and I'm self smarted basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smokin' drugs and doin different things I was self uhh..... self learned myself. And thats the whole difference I guess, is that I dont need the books, the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own. Because of that, I'm alive right now. I mean, if I read more books or tried to go onto collage or doin things like that, I'd be dead right now, because people say books and collage are for to make you smarter but they can also be for to get you dead. Which is what could happen to me! My brain doesn't use enough oxygen cause I dont have the whole thing filled with the different stuff. If it was full, it's only part full, and thats why I'm alive right now. The guards are in here like, here read this book, try to get smarter, I'm like, alright I'll pretend to read it but I'm not gonna really read it, cause then my brain would get more full, if I have another heart attack, I'm gonna die!"
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

"Thing with me is that, I am smart and I'm self smarted basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smokin' drugs and doin different things I was self uhh..... self learned myself. And thats the whole difference I guess, is that I dont need the books, the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own. Because of that, I'm alive right now. I mean, if I read more books or tried to go onto collage or doin things like that, I'd be dead right now, because people say books and collage are for to make you smarter but they can also be for to get you dead. Which is what could happen to me! My brain doesn't use enough oxygen cause I dont have the whole thing filled with the different stuff. If it was full, it's only part full, and thats why I'm alive right now. The guards are in here like, here read this book, try to get smarter, I'm like, alright I'll pretend to read it but I'm not gonna really read it, cause then my brain would get more full, if I have another heart attack, I'm gonna die!"

:lol:
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    [
    I feel fantqastic today. I finally got paid!!! And I finished subtitling the horror movie! Ya me :D

No trick or treaters here. We're spinning vinyl and drinking bear while the meat lof is in the oven...

Awe Girl! I've had over 100. but i'd give loads of candy for homemade meatloaf!![/quote]

:thumbup:

As you can see from my spelling, I've had a few too :oops: :lol: It's chicken-beef, one of my faves. Come on over :D[/quote]

Crap!! I cant get a word in edge wise with the guys on their rant. I'll fly up from Houston, just for a home made meal!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    lazloblue wrote:

Crap!! I cant get a word in edge wise with the guys on their rant. I'll fly up from Houston, just for a home made meal!!

C'mon up!! Lisa is truly a good cook!

all i can do is the stupid dishes every night.. A deal I will live with forever, so long as I gets me some meatloaf :D
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    lazloblue wrote:

all i can do is the stupid dishes every night.. A deal I will live with forever, so long as I gets me some meatloaf :D

Well, you're having Chicken my friend!! :fp:
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    I can't stop smiling.
    My 2 years old niece came tonight trick - or-treatering while eating an apple.

That was adorable :lol:
  • Options
    lazloblue wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    lazloblue wrote:

Well, you're having Chicken my friend!! :fp:
    Correct.. but it is in meatloaf form.. She has mixed Italian chicken sausage with ground beef for this meatloaf..

one time, she made buffalo-chicken meatloaf
    It was called that not because of hot sauce of chicken wing flavor..
    but because she actually used buffalo meat and chicken meat in the same meatloaf..
    she is hot, and a culinary genious!! :D
  • Options
    [quote="Caveeze
    Correct.. but it is in meatloaf form.. She has mixed Italian chicken sausage with ground beef for this meatloaf..

one time, she made buffalo-chicken meatloaf
    It was called that not because of hot sauce of chicken wing flavor..
    but because she actually used buffalo meat and chicken meat in the same meatloaf..
    she is hot, and a culinary genious!! :D[/quote]

OK, I'm sold!! booking flight now!!

Not really, but you are a lucky man!!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    deeply unhappy and dissatisfied, wishing to find an easy out while knowing there isn't one - gonna take work and time, and more work and time - and especially not happy about that at "my age" ugh.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,383
    its a weird sad cold morning here
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Happy that it's finally Friday and excited for our Halloween party tomorrow! :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    afroannnie wrote:
    Happy that it's finally Friday and excited for our Halloween party tomorrow! :mrgreen:

holy crap, are you getting this storm too?!? it's like Armageddon here!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

holy crap, are you getting this storm too?!? it's like Armageddon here!

It was windy on my commute to work...but nothing scary. I hope kw & the kitties are ok! I'm sure Batman will protect them all...
  • Options
    sick..pain is kiling me
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,682
    sick..pain is kiling me
    :( I feel ya! I've also been feeling like that for a week!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Hope you guys feel better soon! I am also feeling a bit sick-food overload yesterday on my son's birthday, but totally worth it to see him and his gf! :)
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Applying for a huuuuuge spring internship soon and super duper nervous. I don't know if I have a shot, but I sure am gonna try! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    disappointed
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    Tired and blaaaaaaaaah.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    im so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    fighting a cold, but feeling better since I decided to stay at home and rest...
  • Options
    So sad- a good friend passed away last week. :cry:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    restless....lots to do and stuck at work...making the money I need, for all I have to do.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Nervous...just applied for a huuuuuge internship (and what I hope to be my last internship before I get an actual job!)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    Nervous...just applied for a huuuuuge internship (and what I hope to be my last internship before I get an actual job!)

Good luck, Sam!