Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    smarchee wrote:
    floored by the intensity in this performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jipHJY3pJFg

The whole night, bro. The. Whole. Night.

I need an HD quality of Betterman from last night. That youtube user had the best camera that I found but didn't tape that song unfortunately. I *think* last night's might have been my favorite Betterman/Save it for later performance. And Save it for later is one of my favorite live add ons.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    duska3419 wrote:
    smarchee wrote:
    floored by the intensity in this performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jipHJY3pJFg

The whole night, bro. The. Whole. Night.

I need an HD quality of Betterman from last night. That youtube user had the best camera that I found but didn't tape that song unfortunately. I *think* last night's might have been my favorite Betterman/Save it for later performance. And Save it for later is one of my favorite live add ons.

haha, awesome. I just watched Crown of Thorns, Ain't Talkin' Bout Love and Alone. All performances were fantastic. This tour is really fucking special.

Hartford will always have a special meaning to me; Hartford 2008 was the first PJ show I was in a non Canadian city. It was a crazy, long drive and a late night finding a hotel. It was a super hot day with lots of beer. And it was a kick ass set list :D
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    jealous

and too tired to get up and go to bed
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Mistreated
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    supadupasupadupa Chicago Posts: 377
    Cold! One wall of my office is all glass and metal, with no insulation. I have a space heater in here, but I freeze all winter long. I just had to put my gloves on.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    supadupa wrote:
    Cold! One wall of my office is all glass and metal, with no insulation. I have a space heater in here, but I freeze all winter long. I just had to put my gloves on.

Every time I see your name I want to respond "Supadupa!" but then I just start singing Puttin on the Ritz by Taco.

I'm actually just slightly below supadupa right now, so im subsupadupa. :)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    supadupa wrote:

Every time I see your name I want to respond "Supadupa!" but then I just start singing Puttin on the Ritz by Taco.

It's fun to say! Which is why most of my friends never use my real name when addressing me. My real name is boring, haha.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    supadupa wrote:
    supadupa wrote:

It's fun to say! Which is why most of my friends never use my real name when addressing me. My real name is boring, haha.

You're supadupa in the real world too! nice. :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    supadupa wrote:

You're supadupa in the real world too! nice. :D

It's my roller derby name.
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    I should have stayed in bed today.

i love the packers. :|
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    Im feeling good.
    I finally came to my senses, and realized I am NOT going to L.A., or Seattle, or anywhere else, to see a concert.
    WTF was I thinking?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    :evil:

I hate it that the people I work for have so much control over my life that when they decide to pay later I'm gonna be in trouble :x I'm working my ass off and delivering in time all the time and you appreciate my work. Show me some respect!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

I hate it that the people I work for have so much control over my life that when they decide to pay later I'm gonna be in trouble :x I'm working my ass off and delivering in time all the time and you appreciate my work. Show me some respect!

Make a stand lovely otherwise it will continue to happen :nono: :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Make a stand lovely otherwise it will continue to happen :nono: :D

I'm on it 8-)
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    I'm feeling pretty good, I just donated blood so everyone has to be nice to me for the rest of the day. :lol: Can't beat that feeling. :D
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    a little tired...pj wore me out last night! :mrgreen: And my arm hurts...flu shot day at work...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,566
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS48LSTe8xpsqjhce7pLVajU00eiRuFUDJH4NZaz1EABlPG6uGDCwp6CPF
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS48LSTe8xpsqjhce7pLVajU00eiRuFUDJH4NZaz1EABlPG6uGDCwp6CPF

Oh no! Go and get some raw apple cider vinegar! Drink three tiny shots every day and gargle with it! Get better soon :wave:
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Confused... My 17 year old sister just told me I'm "underratedly cool"

I think this is a compliment? :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    samjam wrote:

I wouldn't listen to much anything a 17 year old tells me.. ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Caveeze wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Oh, I don't :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    fading fast
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    excited!! :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    samjam wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Oh, I don't :lol:

Beats overrated, I think
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    its ok
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Still a bit sick :sick: .

Thinking maybe partying my ass off for 5 shows in 8 days might have been a bit too much for this 54year old :crazy:.

Although I'd do it all over again :wink: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Bob Dylan, tea & cigarettes, kind a nostalgic

(Precious Angel)
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Under the weather. Blah.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    where is the "in excruciating pain" smliey? :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    my eye.... is fucking killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My cornea edema is flaring up and I want to stick a fork in my eyeball and end it. :evil:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435