Stay Classy black friday shoppers

13»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i am amazed 2 dollar waffle makers can create such a frenzy. that is completely ignorant. everyone in that video should be slapped and thrown into a hole filled w/ waffle batter
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    81 wrote:
    really?
    ..LOS ANGELES (AP) — A woman shot pepper spray to keep shoppers from merchandise she wanted during a Black Friday sale, and 20 people suffered minor injuries, authorities said.

The incident occurred shortly after 10:20 p.m. Thursday in a crowded Los Angeles-area Walmart as shoppers hungry for deals were let inside the store.

Police said the suspect shot the pepper spray when the coverings over the items she wanted were removed.

"Somehow she was trying to use it to gain an upper hand," police Lt. Abel Parga told The Associated Press early Friday.

He said she was apparently after some electronics and used the pepper spray to keep other shoppers at bay.

Officials said 20 people suffered minor injuries. Fire department spokesman Shawn Lenske said the injuries to least 10 of them were due to " rapid crowd movement."

Parga said police were still looking for the woman.

The store remained open and those not affected by the pepper spray continued shopping.

This made it onto our local news in the tiny area of East Lothian,Scotland :shock: I was stunned,does this really go on just in the name of a bargain?
    I am not a shopper so I have no concept of how anyone could lose their minds over their need to have something from a store so bad that they would pull shit like this.
    Unbelievable,I lose faith in human kind
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Was she wearing a beer can hat?

I saw what you did there! :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Was she wearing a beer can hat?

I saw what you did there! :evil:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless