So it's over now...

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    sorry to hear it, man. keep your head up....you will get through this!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Sorry to hear, man.

Went through this myself a year and half ago ... it gets better. Not immediately, but it will ... I promise.

If you were a bay area cat, first beer would be on me tonight.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Sorry you're feeling so sad...should we tell more drunk stories to make you laugh?

Drunk stories always make me fel better.

when do we start drinking?

Oh 81...I actually started at about 1:00 and I'm hammered right now.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:

good man :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm so sorry .... :(

your heart will heal in time.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Now I'm in that stupid drunk mood you get in...you know what I mean? Maybe if I can figure out how to post my onw pictures again I will post some empties. I want to kill a 30 pack tonight! :D
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Now I'm in that stupid drunk mood you get in...you know what I mean? Maybe if I can figure out how to post my onw pictures again I will post some empties. I want to kill a 30 pack tonight! :D
    Oooh pics, yes, yes!! 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    mikalina wrote:

Thank you. All joking aside I love her. I have from the first time I saw her.
  • So sorry to hear this. You don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you. Don't focus on what you can't change...you can't change the past...you can't change how she feels. Let yourself feel whatever it is you're feeling...vent...cry...get angry...get it out because it's like detoxing and you got to get it out of your system or it will eat you up. The more you try not to think about it, the more it will creep up when you don't want it to. Grieve the loss right now...distract yourself as needed (I recommend getting your hands on RKCNDY's case of Faithfull Ale) and then focus on what you can control...which is the life you want to create for yourself moving forward. Good luck and lots of hugs.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    So sorry to hear this. You don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you. Don't focus on what you can't change...you can't change the past...you can't change how she feels. Let yourself feel whatever it is you're feeling...vent...cry...get angry...get it out because it's like detoxing and you got to get it out of your system or it will eat you up. The more you try not to think about it, the more it will creep up when you don't want it to. Grieve the loss right now...distract yourself as needed (I recommend getting your hands on RKCNDY's case of Faithfull Ale) and then focus on what you can control...which is the life you want to create for yourself moving forward. Good luck and lots of hugs.
    Well said.

You can do it man. You gotta grieve through all you're feeling. We're so here for you!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Hang in their buddy! I know you will make. You have many people on here that really care for you, that's all that really matters....our future's paved with better days...
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    DS1119 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Thank you. All joking aside I love her. I have from the first time I saw her.
    Oh man, it's ok, unfortunately your paths are now parting but like everyone's said you will get through this, it will take time but there will be happiness in your future!
    <hr>
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Hang in their buddy! I know you will make. You have many people on here that really care for you, that's all that really matters....our future's paved with better days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH0myt6ndYM

This fuckin song has played in my head all day. :(
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Sorry dude

Put on every loud fast pearl jam song (no slow ones) and lose yourself in the music
    Gibson1972
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Listen to "The End of Silence" by The Rollins Band. It was always very empowering to me during times of heartache!
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,718
    So sorry to hear this, man. Hang in there. You have lots of friends here and no doubt in your home world as well. Lots of good thoughts goin' out for you.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

My goal tonight was to drink as much as I could. I have like five or six beers left of a thirty pack and then I hit the good stuff...probably wont make it but it's good to have goals.

photo-2.jpg
  • Nice job on the resizing ;)
    If I drank half that much beer, i would not be able for posting on this thread.

I raise the roof in your honor.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Nice job on the resizing ;)
    If I drank half that much beer, i would not be able for posting on this thread.

I raise the roof in your honor.

Thank you...thank you :):)
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I'm not so sure that our hearts ever truly completely heal though such words are always good to hear at this moment and it is ultimately important to at least try to stay positive.

But I've had my heart broken quite a few times over the years and it only gets worse and worse with each break as we grow older. I've often felt that I've sometimes lost the will to try again which could be what you're feeling after having invested so much of your heart in the relationship.

But then another one will eventually come along and bring with her that euphoria in the brain that compels us to dive in without regard and try try again. A wise man once simply said "the sun will rise another day".
  • Stay strong my RF bro. It's tough, I've lost mine before, it was devastation. Then we got back. Now, umm..... Breath and try to live your life to the fullest. There will be someone to fill that void in no time.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Mich. SLIMS- nice choice!! Stone Gossard is pretty happy with the choice. (wait...wrong thread) Here's to you feeling better! I'll lift my beer to the screen since there cannot be a true cheers. haha

Break-ups are never easy, and I've been through a pretty rough one myself. So, head up! And as hard as it is during times like these, just try to get everything you can out of life and remain optimistic. Take what you can from this and grow. Life's too short, and eventually one of these days you'll wake up and the pain will be a little less, and the next day a little less, and so forth. Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
    DS1119 wrote:
    My goal tonight was to drink as much as I could. I have like five or six beers left of a thirty pack and then I hit the good stuff...probably wont make it but it's good to have goals.

photo-2.jpg

I have three more tog go

right now I'm watching this to keep me going...fucking love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=282eyYjzLZo
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    you need to come to my party, there will be hookers and cucumbers and rye will be DJing.... it's gonna be awesome!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Sorry to hear it. You WILL get through this. Let yourself feel what you are feeling, and make sure to take care of yourself. I also strongly recommend running and listening to really loud Pearl Jam. And Pantera. Sometimes you just need some Fucking Hostile.

Hang in there.
    conman wrote:
    you need to come to my party, there will be hookers and cucumbers and rye will be DJing.... it's gonna be awesome!

I always take requests, but yours I will play.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    conman wrote:

Right now I don;t care about the hooker or vegatables, but is it rye from San Fran...Gangster rap Rye? I could use some good old west coast shiznit right about now. 8-)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    DS1119 wrote:
    conman wrote:

Right now I don;t care about the hooker or vegatables, but is it rye from San Fran...Gangster rap Rye? I could use some good old west coast shiznit right about now. 8-)

dude, you're single again...you need to care a little bit about the hookers ;) :P
    DS1119 wrote:
    conman wrote:

This song always makes me feel better. Sing it, dance it (i know you know the words, we all do) and laugh because this song is so ridiculous. Slash awesome. ...if anyone is easily offended- don't click.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th0V-fxo9CE

norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    conman wrote:

dude, you're single again...you need to care a little bit about the hookers ;) :P

In my head...I'm not single. I'm still in love. I can't look at another woman in that way. Just the way I'm built. 2 beeres to go for thirty!!!
    PS...I'm singing it with you. I'm actually on my second time through.