Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Watching raw video from a gas explosion that happened in my little town a little while ago, blew up a house. Some 15 minutes after I drove by the top of that street.

Yikes.

Being grateful that the residents apparently weren't badly hurt.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    listening to Alabama Shakes...yet again...with a permagrin on my face. And thinking that I really oughta go see them in 3 weeks while they are playing here :mrgreen:
  • Options
    wishing I can give myself a good swift kick in the ass
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Just chopped onions for spaghetti and I swear it made my eyes water for what I think is the FIRST time in my life! what in the world. I had come to think I was immune to it. :?
  • Options
    sitting in utter disbelief that I'll be 32 in a month. :o :shock: It's crazy how time creeps up on one.
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    sitting in utter disbelief that I'll be 32 in a month. :o :shock: It's crazy how time creeps up on one.

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404

i hear ya...my bday is in June & i don't feel that old. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!!!!
    There will be plenty in due time. Don't you worry about that. :lol:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i hear ya...my bday is in June & i don't feel that old. :?
    I don't feel old. I'm actually feeling younger. It's crazy. But then I go and look at my boys and realize, I'm not that young anymore.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

We shall have a toast to your bday at the end of March!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Just plowed the driveway again!

Pam -1 Winter -0!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Wishing for

Winter - 1 Theo - 0 :D
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    giving my brain a rest from the piles of paperwork today and finding a new gluten free cake recipe :mrgreen:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    This

photobucket-5439-1330034951447.jpg
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    norm wrote:
    This

photobucket-5439-1330034951447.jpg

Nice.... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Making cream cheese icing from scratch while the red velvet cakes are baking :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Making cream cheese icing from scratch while the red velvet cakes are baking :mrgreen:

Mmmmmmm

Eating chocolate Ice cream with strawberries :D
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Mmmmmmm

Eating chocolate Ice cream with strawberries :D
    Mmmmmm..that sounds yummy. I think I know what I'm eating next. :lol:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    2sgn094cpubang2.gif
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Suziemay wrote:
    2sgn094cpubang2.gif

Oh no, that looks like the next step after F5!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    painting my fingernails "Plum Luck"
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Carey wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    2sgn094cpubang2.gif

Oh no, that looks like the next step after F5!
    This is me wishing computers were never invented so I didn't have to spend so much time at work in front of them :D
    Carey wrote:
    painting my fingernails "Plum Luck"
    Ooh, that sounds fun! Hmm, I think I'm overdue for a pedicure! I think I deserve one after breaking my head on my keyboard :lol::lol:
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Watching the very end of one of the best movies ever made, Bridge on the River Kwai.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    wait lawyer offices to open,to start calling
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    worrying about money. I know, no use in worrying, I keep telling my brain that.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    worrying about money. I know, no use in worrying, I keep telling my brain that.

don't feel bad about it.... its hard not too worry.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    I need to get ready for work.... :)
  • Options
    stressing out and deciding....do I rent for a few months or just bite the bullet and buy a house. :?
  • Options
    stressing out and deciding....do I rent for a few months or just bite the bullet and buy a house. :?

Bite the bullet!

I hate packing and moving so if I can only do it once I'd be happy and go that route. Just my opinion though :). Good luck!!
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Trying to figure out which thing to work on next, and why I can't manipulate the colors on the graph in this PowerPoint slide to be something less nausea-triggering.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Just bought myself a cute/sexy pair of Dr. Marten boots. Go me!