Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Suziemay wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Sitting on the sofa, with Molly, warming up in front of the fire. In fact I might be warm enough now to take my coat off.
    Don't know who/what Molly is but I want to snuggle with her too! :mrgreen:

My little dog, she loves a good cuddle in front of the fire :D
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Claireack wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Sitting on the sofa, with Molly, warming up in front of the fire. In fact I might be warm enough now to take my coat off.
    Don't know who/what Molly is but I want to snuggle with her too! :mrgreen:

My little dog, she loves a good cuddle in front of the fire :D
    She sounds adorable :D
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    thinking about seeing EV in Jax, FL ...and eating flan someone made for her bday.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    finding flights! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    To Vegas? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    No Florida!!
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    No Florida!!
    That's good too! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    No Florida!!
    That's good too! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Anywhere right now is good! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

but how the hell can tickets and hotels be cheaper than a damn flight right now? :evil: :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347

but how the hell can tickets and hotels be cheaper than a damn flight right now? :evil: :lol:

Ooooh yeah :twisted: Tell me :lol: Good luck finding something decent!
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Just waiting until Margarita time.

Today is National Margarita Day.

8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404

8-)

:thumbup:

i'm trying to reorganize the studio right now....there are cables everywhere & i've tripped twice. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

8-)

:thumbup:

i'm trying to reorganize the studio right now....there are cables everywhere & i've tripped twice. :?

Sounds like you need a Margarita, my friend!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

I'm searching high and low....I have everything in the palm of my hands right now (tickets together, 4 star hotel at half the cost, and plans in the works) and flights are screwing me over!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    Sounds like you need a Margarita, my friend!

i do!!! :crazy:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

I'm searching high and low....I have everything in the palm of my hands right now (tickets together, 4 star hotel at half the cost, and plans in the works) and flights are screwing me over!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Damn! I compared and watched flight prices for three weeks before I pulled the trigger, but it's still a lot of dough for a little week :| Still, I can't friggen wait to get onto that plane :twisted: You only live once!
  • Options

Damn! I compared and watched flight prices for three weeks before I pulled the trigger, but it's still a lot of dough for a little week :| Still, I can't friggen wait to get onto that plane :twisted: You only live once!

This is very true! I'm going to watch flights for a few days and check some other airports. Who knows..I might make it a mini vacation from me to me! :mrgreen:
  • Options

This is very true! I'm going to watch flights for a few days and check some other airports. Who knows..I might make it a mini vacation from me to me! :mrgreen:

:thumbup: You'll find something - you're on a lucky streak at the moment ;)
  • Options

:thumbup: You'll find something - you're on a lucky streak at the moment ;)

:mrgreen: I know!!! It feels like it's all too good to be true for some reason. :lol:
  • Options
    Just hit "send" and now sitting back and waiting for the inevitable hue and cry.

It's only a matter of time.

Tick.

Tock.
  • Options
    closing up shop and heading to Chicago now!!!! WooooooooHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Trying to stay awake at my desk.

Fat Tuesday partying yesterday?! :mrgreen:

hahaha I didn't even realize it was Fat Tuesday. :lol: ...6 PJ friends at my house since Friday- lots of late nights, 5am dips in the ocean, parties, afterparties and the grand finale of a Flaming Lips show last night. Amazing weekend but I am WRECKED. I hope I can get ehough sleep at my desk before Keith Sweat tonight. :lol:

That sounds amazing and like it was totally worth it! Keith Sweat? I'm extremely jealous!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    try to relax..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Having a cup of tea....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mixing some songs....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    closing up shop and heading to Chicago now!!!! WooooooooHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    try to stay fuckin calm with the fuckin state...

worst day ever you fuckin assholes....
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    try to stay fuckin calm with the fuckin state...

worst day ever you fuckin assholes....

yikes :(

Sorry....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    getting ready to go swimming.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Drinking a protein shake concoction I just made up (1 cup frozen berries, 1 cup almond milk, kale, 1 scoop protein), listening to Two Step by DMB, and patiently waiting until I get the e-mail that NIKE Fuel Bands are back on sale...