Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    reading the forums and doing reports at work while dancing in my chair :mrgreen:
    Have to pee? :shifty:

Not at all. :lol: Just in a really really really great mood. :mrgreen: Listening to some dance music and dancing in my chair.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Have to pee? :shifty:

Not at all. :lol: Just in a really really really great mood. :mrgreen: Listening to some dance music and dancing in my chair.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo

:lol::lol::lol: You friggen kill me.
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Watching Suze Orman on Piers Morgan :geek:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Drinking beer and smoking cigarettes.. whats new..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    try to stay warm
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Letting my mind wander...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    shower
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Listening to my 5-year-old sing Hard Sun in her bed as she tries to fall asleep.....too precious
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    LG_PJLG_PJ Posts: 53
    watching 24 from the beginning
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Carey wrote:
    Listening to my 5-year-old sing Hard Sun in her bed as she tries to fall asleep.....too precious

That's awesome. I can see how kids would like that song... very repetitive and easy to sing along!

I'm scanning old pictures, drinking a beer, fucking around on here and Facebook, listening to Ukulele Songs on the ipod, and thinking about how I don't have to go to work tomorrow (took off to buy EV tickets at the onsale time). :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Wishing she was here with me.. I miss her.. But I am also getting ready for our big date tomorrow..We will find a way, I am sure of it...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Caveeze wrote:
    Wishing she was here with me.. I miss her.. But I am also getting ready for our big date tomorrow..We will find a way, I am sure of it...

What he said ... :shifty: Yay! Date night!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Having a cup of coffee and watching my fish. Wondering what to do at work today, No docs in the office and I have about an hour of paperwork. That gives me 6 hours of desk time.....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Sitting in the kitchen with a cup of tea, door open letting the cold from outside blow in listening to Soul Asylum Runaway Train, just skipped to Stone Roses Ten Storey Love Song.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    finger crossed for good luck babygirl
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Just scored Springsteen!!!!! wooot. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    Just scored Springsteen!!!!! wooot. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Woohooo!!! where? I want to go!

I saw him back in 09 when he played here in Milwaukee and it was friggen fabulous!!
  • Options
    searching for tickets
  • Options
    LG_PJ wrote:
    YES!
  • Options
    LG_PJ wrote:
    YES!

I started this as well. I'm still on season 1 but it's so damn addictive. I don't know how I did not watch this show.
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    LG_PJ wrote:
    YES!

I started this as well. I'm still on season 1 but it's so damn addictive. I don't know how I did not watch this show.
    I like it. Joey watched it all (while it was on tv) but thought that I would like it. We started watching it together last summer and we are on Season 6 now. It's gotten a bit repetitive...but I still like it. I love how intense Jack is! I also love that he pretty frequently yells, "Son of a bitch!" :lol:
  • Options
    I like it. Joey watched it all (while it was on tv) but thought that I would like it. We started watching it together last summer and we are on Season 6 now. It's gotten a bit repetitive...but I still like it. I love how intense Jack is! I also love that he pretty frequently yells, "Son of a bitch!" :lol:

:lol: It's definitely good. I can't just stop at one episode though. It's like 5 or 6 in one sitting. :lol:
  • Options
    still working :|
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Me too :| I'm here until freakin' 9pm tonight! Boo! At least I'm off this weekend! :D
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    sheila0225 wrote:

Ugh same here. Well not really....my mind's been done with work since about 2...haha! Too stoked about the weekend!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Ugh same here. Well not really....my mind's been done with work since about 2...haha! Too stoked about the weekend!
    Do you have fun plans?
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Do you have fun plans?

Playing bingo tonight (okay sounds lame but when you're with a group of crazy friends and a couple bottles of wine...great times!), going to a show tomorrow night and Superbowl Sunday! yay!

How about you Liz?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    CheeksCheeks Posts: 151
    waiting...
    watching the clock...
    it's NOT 4 o clock.... yet.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Do you have fun plans?

Playing bingo tonight (okay sounds lame but when you're with a group of crazy friends and a couple bottles of wine...great times!), going to a show tomorrow night and Superbowl Sunday! yay!

How about you Liz?
    No big plans...I'm just excited to be off. I'll get to sleep in (hopefully) and just hang out a bit.