Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    drinking a beer
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Stressing! Just dropped my dog at the vet and found out it will now cost $3000 to save him. :? Needs a muscle transplanted to fix his perineal hernia and now needs his colon sutured to his belly lining. :( vet says odds are in our favour so I guess it's just a waiting game. Poor monkey will be there for 3 days. Sorry to crap on guys, just worried. :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Loulou wrote:
    Stressing! Just dropped my dog at the vet and found out it will now cost $3000 to save him. :? Needs a muscle transplanted to fix his perineal hernia and now needs his colon sutured to his belly lining. :( vet says odds are in our favour so I guess it's just a waiting game. Poor monkey will be there for 3 days. Sorry to crap on guys, just worried. :roll:

so sorry to hear that, Lorna. if there's anything we can do, let me know. i could send a few $...would that help? can't spare a lot, but every dollar helps, right?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

so sorry to hear that, Lorna. if there's anything we can do, let me know. i could send a few $...would that help? can't spare a lot, but every dollar helps, right?
    Very sweet Matt but we will be okay. It is a lot of money but money is nothing without the ones you love and he's been a really good friend. ;) just hope he will pull through because he's old and the surgery is somewhere not so sterile. :? Thanks so much for the lovely gesture though, people are so nice here. :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    i'd be gutted if it was our dog, so i know how you feel. if there's anything we can do, please let us know. sending good thoughts your way!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Thanks mate, very much appreciated. They are lovely little critters aren't they? ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Laying in bed wishing I could fall asleep
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Woke up much too early again :shock: :lol:

Nighty, Sheila!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    listening to Crown of Thorns/Chloe Dancer...on the radio!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    can't tear myself away from mixing some new Cluthe/Lee stuff....i'm exhausted....but i just can't fucking stop!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    COFFEE..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    COFFEE..
    Me too.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    edited January 2012
    looking at super bowl tickets on stubhub...Good God, am I really considering this? :think:

http://www.stubhub.com/super-bowl-ticke ... 2-1757745/
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Options
    thinking - 'please pick me for Austin' over and over and over again...
  • Options
    listening to marvin gaye and thinking of a certain boy :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    counting down the days
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    It's lunchtime on a school day so I'm sitting in my office eating my lunch and answering my messages. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    very annoyed that there is a hole in my sock and its strangling my big toe when I walk.....

i need to get back to sock-less weather!!
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    very annoyed that there is a hole in my sock and its strangling my big toe when I walk.....

:lol::lol:
    Just wear heels. That's what I do. I wear socks/boots/sneakers to work and then on go the heels or the cute little ballet flats without socks. I love sockless weather. I'm on the verge of wearing sandals to do errands lately because we do not have snow on the ground. :lol: Do you think I'm anxious for spring at all? :lol:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

Just wear heels. That's what I do. I wear socks/boots/sneakers to work and then on go the heels or the cute little ballet flats without socks. I love sockless weather. I'm on the verge of wearing sandals to do errands lately because we do not have snow on the ground. :lol: Do you think I'm anxious for spring at all? :lol:

Me + heels= accident waiting to happen :lol:

I do wear cute flats all the time at work with no socks, but today I happen to still be in my street shoes because I brought all 48835789375 pairs of flats home last week from under my desk and forgot to bring a pair back today.

its going to be like 50 degrees today too! dang it!
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

Me + heels= accident waiting to happen :lol:

I do wear cute flats all the time at work with no socks, but today I happen to still be in my street shoes because I brought all 48835789375 pairs of flats home last week from under my desk and forgot to bring a pair back today.

its going to be like 50 degrees today too! dang it!

You sound like me with shoes at work. :lol: I have a small closet of shoes here. :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    try to fix this thing here...i thing ill break it in the end!!!rgrgrgggr
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    cutting strawberries and putting the pieces in shapes of big letters, as requested by my 2 year old, so he can eat them...so far we've done M and R :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    praying for a miracle
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    waiting for an email from the 10C...... :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Having a lil' dance party at the office :)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    waitingtoo.gif
  • Options
    Going to look at the 5 bucks in my bank account and go take a nap.
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Me too!! There's been a lot of that going around in my office lately. Especially from me. :lol: Earlier they caught me dancing with the copier and singing to it. :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Me too!! There's been a lot of that going around in my office lately. Especially from me. :lol: Earlier they caught me dancing with the copier and singing to it. :lol:

:lol::lol: I was doing that with the fax machine..... the cord makes a great doubles partner!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols