what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Mind you these are basic outlines, if I keep the ideas I will make them 'perfect'. Lol
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i can't think of any other ones...but the rough drafts look cool!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    edited March 2015
    killing time, listening to Tim McGraw...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Heading home, time for pina coladas in the bath while cranking the music too loud!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RKCNDY said:

Guess I'll start making the trace patterns then!! ThIs is gonna be cool!!
  • RKCNDY said:

What are you using stencils for? Looks fun :)

I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to crafts I am going to try PJ style.

Sitting in a bath drinking a pina colada and eating pie.....pretty sweet way to end a 13 hour day.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RKCNDY said:

What are you using stencils for? Looks fun :)

I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to crafts I am going to try PJ style.

I'm going to make my own PJ Stationary.. Let it be known this is for my own personal use ONLY! unless it turns out great and I make it a cool gift for SS or some thing like that.
    Trying to not fall asleep, took a nap around 4pm, just got back from dinner, need to stay awake...if I fall asleep now, I'll wake up at 12:30 and then I'll be really messed up.

Trying to get on a 'standard sleep schedule sucks'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Should be preparing an application and then posting it, but instead I'm om here
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007

Heading home, time for pina coladas in the bath while cranking the music too loud!

Listening to Pearl Jam music right ;)
  • i_lov_it said:

Mrs. Dragon listens to ALLLL great music! I was listening to Nina Simone yesterday and thought of YA!
  • I'm on a PJ studio kick right now. Go at the moment.
    edited March 2015

i_lov_it said:

Mrs. Dragon listens to ALLLL great music! I was listening to Nina Simone yesterday and thought of YA!
    Yeah nice going...It was a Good song I hope :p lol
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Catching up on the flash.
    Wondering why my cat is cuddling with a bunch of hangers in his sleep.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    Watching Imagine in Cornice.
    being bored at work and trying to stay awake...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • GillycwGillycw Posts: 524
    Listening to the possums running back & forth on my roof. They are very cute but also very LOUD
    Laying here waiting for time to pass until it's time to get up and head to the hospital.

• Pooping.

You Asked!!

Pooping.

You Asked!!

LMMFAO!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Trying to stay awake at work...all my drivers are done, I still have over an hour before I get to leave...and I have a headache that is killing me, so it's hard to stay awake...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSiren said:

Trying to stay awake at work...all my drivers are done, I still have over an hour before I get to leave...and I have a headache that is killing me, so it's hard to stay awake...

Leave early. Take a sick hour.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • PJSiren said:

Is it the Puter' screen giving you the headaches? Or the inside lighting? There's got to be something to that..
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    I'm reading the Pearl Jam forum for the first time in over a year. Good to know my membership dues are paid and my password still works. Hi everyone.
  • I'm reading the Pearl Jam forum for the first time in over a year. Good to know my membership dues are paid and my password still works. Hi everyone.

Hello! Welcome Back!
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319

I'm reading the Pearl Jam forum for the first time in over a year. Good to know my membership dues are paid and my password still works. Hi everyone.

Hello! Welcome Back!
    Thanks! I'll type more things around the forum in the near future. I think it'll be fun!
    *skips along*
    Wondering why I have to download text messages now.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Squirting my kitten with the water gun every time she tries to climb the curtains.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

Squirting my kitten with the water gun every time she tries to climb the curtains.

Can I borrow it? Mine just woke me up in the middle of the night by howling like a madwoman for no reason.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435