what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    drinking an organic protein smoothie...mmmm....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Sitting in my new office. :) Finally an office of my own! It's nice.... and a bit lonely, I'll admit.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

Sitting in my new office. :) Finally an office of my own! It's nice.... and a bit lonely, I'll admit.

but you can crank the PJ!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    freezing my butt off
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    waiting for my daughter to check her bank on her mobile then after i can call her
  • Trying to find a Death Star fire pit for my back yard....wish I knew a welder.

Trying to find a Death Star fire pit for my back yard....wish I knew a welder.

Hey stranger!
    Do you have a community bulliten board website? Those places are great for finding people to help you on projects.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY said:

Hey stranger!
    Do you have a community bulliten board website? Those places are great for finding people to help you on projects.
    No I don't. I've had quite a bit going on this past year or so but I can finally see the light, some birds and blue sky at the end of the tunnel ;)

I hope to be back here much more often very soon. So many new names....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited March 2015
    RKCNDY said:

PJ_Soul said:

but you can crank the PJ!
    No, that would disturb my neighbors... but I always have headphones! And can turn those up louder now that I don't have to worry about not hearing someone trying to talk to me in the open concept space. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

No I don't. I've had quite a bit going on this past year or so but I can finally see the light, some birds and blue sky at the end of the tunnel ;)

I hope to be back here much more often very soon. So many new names....

ok good...I miss you! Best of luck with what you are going through right now. :)

PJ_Soul said:

No, that would disturb my neighbors... but I always have headphones! And can turn those up louder now that I don't have to worry about not hearing someone trying to talk to me in the open concept space. :)

darn neighbors! ;)
    Never liked that 'open space cubical farm' concept... I liked the high cubical walls, got waaaayyyy more work done.
    Can you at least hang up a PJ poster? yes/no?

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    trying to entertain myself at work...I have nothing to do for the next 2.25 hours....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Taking a bath and drinking wine.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Just got my ass handed to me by 10 year old on words with friends. :angry:
    Trying to get rid of my tummy ache...ugh.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    drinking...................beers
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    frosted mini wheats, 2% milk
    "da plane! Da plane!"

- Christopher McCandless
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    Eating Cool Ranch Doritos while killing time
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
    sitting here at work dying when I should be at home dying....lol I don't even have anything to do...hence why I'm on here...
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Watching the catch-up shows of Bates Motel...and drinking a protein smoothie.

- Christopher McCandless
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Taking a break from cleaning. Don't like cleaning, it's so booring, but have to say it's nice when it's done. And I'm throwing a dinner tonight, so I have to clean.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • eating leftover pizza for breakfast at work...ugh tax season
    "working" and trying not to die while at work...I am so exhausted...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Waiting for SNL to start. Hope it's better than last week!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Trying to get sleepy enough for bed....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Falling asleep.......
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • frozenwithsaltfrozenwithsalt Posts: 765
    edited March 2015
    Searching threads...does anyone know if there is a pen pal thread? I know we have a secret Santa thread and I know that once a while back someone tried a postcard exchange thread but I'd really like to start a 'with love from' thread and send small packages of home town stuff. Nothing too expensive, a shot glass, a post card maybe a bottle from a local craft brewery....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Searching threads...does anyone know if there is a pen pal thread? I know we have a secret Santa thread and I know that once a while back someone tried a postcard exchange thread but I'd really like to start a 'with love from' thread and send small packages of home town stuff. Nothing too expensive, a shot glass, a post card maybe a bottle from a local craft brewery....

I don't think there is a thread like this already (I may be wrong), so I would encourage you to start one. It sounds like a good idea.
    ELITIST FUK
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

Check out a local college. More than likely you'll find hungry college students willing to do it for maybe a class project and some definitely cash. (College students work cheap.) I learned to weld in my sculpture class. (It was a requirement.) Sometimes there are local tech schools that you might be able to go to, as well. Good luck!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendp said:

Check out a local college. More than likely you'll find hungry college students willing to do it for maybe a class project and some definitely cash. (College students work cheap.) I learned to weld in my sculpture class. (It was a requirement.) Sometimes there are local tech schools that you might be able to go to, as well. Good luck!
    I hadn't thought of that ;) thanks.