Options

what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Modifying the three crooked hearts for our wedding party invitation ... And wondering what 'gossip' is :think:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,778
    Having a beer. Watching Bulls-Heat.
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293

shoulda went snes

Didn't have a choice....

:lol:

Grew up with the N64...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    Playing mario kart, pounding brews

we used to get hammered playing the original one back in the day. way, way, way back in the day.

Playing it on the N64
    Loooove the N64.
    I have the rumble thingy on my controller. I remember being so excited when I got that. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Loooove the N64.
    I have the rumble thingy on my controller. I remember being so excited when I got that. :P

We don't have one. It sucks wiener
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Loooove the N64.

It makes it easier to play - you can feel what's happening as well as see it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Loooove the N64.

It makes it easier to play - you can feel what's happening as well as see it.

That's what she said :lol:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    someone said wiener
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    someone said wiener

RFerhh7.jpg
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    laffing
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    laughing

fixed that for ye
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    laughing

fixed that for ya
    Fixed that for ya :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    laughing

fixed that for ya
    Fixed that for ya :lol:

Don't try and argue pronouns with me :lol:
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Modifying the three crooked hearts for our wedding party invitation ... And wondering what 'gossip' is :think:

It's when people talk about other people. Usually in a less than 100% accurate manner. You all those magazines near the register in the supermarket? With the celebrities on the cover and the big bold white block letter headlines in all caps? those are 'gossip' magazines.

No clue how that thread was labeled 'gossip' though. Scratched me head a bit on that one.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:

It's when people talk about other people. Usually in a less than 100% accurate manner. You all those magazines near the register in the supermarket? With the celebrities on the cover and the big bold white block letter headlines in all caps? those are 'gossip' magazines.

No clue how that thread was labeled 'gossip' though. Scratched me head a bit on that one.

Oh, I know what gossip is ;) I was thinking about that thread too. Maybe they closed it because it was on the Porch? Oh well ...
  • Options
    duska3419 wrote:

Oh, I know what gossip is ;) I was thinking about that thread too. Maybe they closed it because it was on the Porch? Oh well ...
    Too bad. PJ love makes me happy. :) Maybe they were afraid that someone was going to actually start naming their PJ one night stands and stopped it before it started. :lol:
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    duska3419 wrote:

ohhh my bad i thought it was a real question lol

most likely the subject was too cheeky for the porch.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Helping my dad get water from our tap. The monthly routine. Mom and dad have well water and love the taste of city water.
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    Helping my dad get water from our tap. The monthly routine. Mom and dad have well water and love the taste of city water.

Weird. I grew up with well water... I like it much more than this city shit I drink now.
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

Weird. I grew up with well water... I like it much more than this city shit I drink now.
    Idk maybe it has something to do with where in the country you are. I think there's a lot of sulfur in their area. The closer you get to the eastern Illinois border here, it smells like rotten eggs :sick:
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

Idk maybe it has something to do with where in the country you are. I think there's a lot of sulfur in their area. The closer you get to the eastern Illinois border here, it smells like rotten eggs :sick:

yummy :lol:
  • Options
    jbarbian wrote:

I grew up 100 meters from a watershed that has a natural spring, and our water system.plugged into that. Ruined me. Now I can't stand any tap water anywhere else, and must use a Brita filter or a water cooler.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I grew up 100 meters from a watershed that has a natural spring, and our water system.plugged into that. Ruined me. Now I can't stand any tap water anywhere else, and must use a Brita filter or a water cooler.
    We have a natural spring & park on the north end of the city/county that has awesome water. In the summer the thing to do is bring your empty milk jugs and fill 'em there.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jbarbian wrote:

yep, we use a brita too :lol:
  • Options
    getting drunk
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Nuttin much :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Opening the beer i forgot to open
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    sitting on the balcony, listening to PJ and drinking coffee while wearing my lamb slippers :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    Sitting on the bus, on my way to work. Monday morning. Sigh. :(
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Sitting on the bus, on my way to work. Monday morning. Sigh. :(

Wow, the time difference is like a miracle to me every time! Hang in there and have a great week :wave: It's still Sunday here, I just put a kick ass meat loaf in the oven :mrgreen: