what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    hi-can-i-come-in-hi-can-i-come-in-creepy-guy-hairless-demotivational-poster-1242253514.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I hate you!!! hahahaha
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I hate you!!! hahahaha

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    what am I doing?

figuring a way to sleep after looking into that fat, bald man's eyes...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    what am I doing?

figuring a way to sleep after looking into that fat, bald man's eyes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM&ob=av3e

:thumbup: :clap::lol:
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Rani wrote:
    i got some f ing brownies, too. :twisted:
    Are they calling your name? Because mine did.... :lol: and oh yeah ...I ate them. Bye bye brownies! :lol:

les brownies are hot out of the oven. go very well with red wine and i'm watching PJ and checking on my dog. About to dive into to chocolate. :twisted:

I hate November. It sucks donkey balls.
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    DS1119 wrote:
    hi-can-i-come-in-hi-can-i-come-in-creepy-guy-hairless-demotivational-poster-1242253514.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

thanks for the nightmares!
    Rani wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I feel that this man needs a Snickers bar... then he will go away peacefully...
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    playing online poker and texting
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Rani wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol:
    metsfan wrote:

Online poker? What site??
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    DS1119 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

Online poker? What site??
    pokerstars.net for free of course
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Sitting in my car outside the agility venue in Portland ME, wondering if it's too early for me to go inside and get the course maps for the day.

And looking at a sign that says Please Do Not Touch Fence.

Now I want to touch the fence.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Showing my husband how to check the oil level in his car :? Something is wrong with this picture.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Sitting in my car outside the agility venue in Portland ME, wondering if it's too early for me to go inside and get the course maps for the day.

And looking at a sign that says Please Do Not Touch Fence.

Now I want to touch the fence.
    Do it.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I am meant to be tidying, instead I am avoiding tidying by looking at stuff on the internet....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • running after Vasilis cos he stole my tost.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    There are a host of things I should be doing but in an act of avoidance I am here
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    Those were the best cupcakes I've ever had! Thanks!
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Thinking how fab those cupcakes look!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    posting
  • bullshit
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    listening to music, posting here, and looking at which new mobile phone I might get with my new contract.
  • Finalizing the Thanksgiving menu, going through each item and writing up a list of ingredients so I can make the shopping list for tomorrow night. Hoping to have just about everything done by then so I can avoid the store on Tuesday and Wednesday with the exception of picking up the turkey from the butcher on Tuesday night :D
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Finalizing the Thanksgiving menu, going through each item and writing up a list of ingredients so I can make the shopping list for tomorrow night. Hoping to have just about everything done by then so I can avoid the store on Tuesday and Wednesday with the exception of picking up the turkey from the butcher on Tuesday night :D

Wow, sounds like a big undertaking. I'm one of those lazy people that just show up and eat :lol::lol:
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Finalizing the Thanksgiving menu, going through each item and writing up a list of ingredients so I can make the shopping list for tomorrow night. Hoping to have just about everything done by then so I can avoid the store on Tuesday and Wednesday with the exception of picking up the turkey from the butcher on Tuesday night :D

Wow, sounds like a big undertaking. I'm one of those lazy people that just show up and eat :lol::lol:

:lol:
    Well, this is the first time I am getting to host, and I kind of have a problem with being over-prepared a lot of the time....i just don't want to fuck up the holiday and never get to do it again! :lol:

I have super planning issues....ha ha
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Suziemay wrote:

:lol:
    Well, this is the first time I am getting to host, and I kind of have a problem with being over-prepared a lot of the time....i just don't want to fuck up the holiday and never get to do it again! :lol:

I have super planning issues....ha ha

Sounds like you have it under control! I'm a super planner too so I completely understand.
    For my 1,000th post, I brought in cupcakes, for everyone on the forum ~ enjoy! :D

musicalnotecupcakes1.jpg

Goodness I just saw this. Did you really buy those cupcakes? Yummmmmmy.

Now I want a cupcake. Or like 10. :lol::lol: