We Belong Together..

Comments

• RaniRani Posts: 434
    looks like many of us are living in sin here :)

how many of you are sick of your families and friends asking..."when are you guys gonna get married" or, "when are you guys gonna have a kid already"

Who said we HAVE to do any of this?!?!?!?
    We can't just have a huge party and get gifts for being together longer than many people have been married for?!?! Sheesh.

I lived in sin for about 14 of the 20 years with the ex. And with having religious parents....I haven't heard the end of it... that the reason for the relationship breakdown...was that we were never married.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
  • RaniRani Posts: 434
    conman wrote:
    is it weird that i don't ever want to get married or find a 'soul mate'? :?

Nope.

Very normal.

And healthy to be by yourself. I have done it through my own choice. You have to recognize your own needs,too and maybe in your past relationships, you gave up your own needs. I know I did.

And who knows? I agree that people often find that special person when they are not looking. :D

So don't even bother looking... ;)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    psst,now guys tell me..you find the one already..?
    you find your"belong together partner"?
    had him/her? expecting to happen..? 8-)

heres my question dimi....

what do you mean by belong together??? i assume(no matter how much of an arse that makes me out to be) you mean romantically. but then i have a problem with that term. what is romantic?? i have 3 major relationships in my life atm(not including my children of course) and i love them all.. one of them is with my lover, one is with my BFF and the third is with someone who over this past year has become a close friend whom i would trust with my life. all 3 are 'the one' for the role they play in my life. put them all together and i am a better person for having them in my life.. so again i ask you, what do you mean by 'belong together'? cause i can tell you those 3 people are a massive part of who i am today.
    i mean the one that if you arent still with him/her you wish to be happy and be a star to someone elses sky,but the same time you beg to be the star on your sky..

well for starters i never beg.. not even inside my own head. but i get what youre saying.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443

what do you mean by belong together??? i assume(no matter how much of an arse that makes me out to be) you mean romantically. but then i have a problem with that term. what is romantic?? i have 3 major relationships in my life atm(not including my children of course) and i love them all.. one of them is with my lover, one is with my BFF and the third is with someone who over this past year has become a close friend whom i would trust with my life. all 3 are 'the one' for the role they play in my life. put them all together and i am a better person for having them in my life.. so again i ask you, what do you mean by 'belong together'? cause i can tell you those 3 people are a massive part of who i am today.

catefrances I think you said a mouthfull and I like the way you looked at the question. Why does there have to be just one? Looking at the question like you did, I too have more than one and I am VERY blessed.

Great replies, loving reading.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."

• well for starters i never beg.. not even inside my own head. but i get what youre saying.
    well,when im in love,ill Everything need to continue to be happy..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

catefrances I think you said a mouthfull and I like the way you looked at the question. Why does there have to be just one? Looking at the question like you did, I too have more than one and I am VERY blessed.

Great replies, loving reading.

hha yeah i did didnt i.. ive had a lot of downtime to think recently... which is a dangerous thing at times. :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    don't you have a train to catch?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    This proposal is pretty awesome, it made me cry (I'm in a sentimental mood!)
    http://youtu.be/3mWXrHi1Rks
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    81 wrote:
    don't you have a train to catch?

next wednesday. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tururutu tururu.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • :D
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    Three years and some.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcAhFXwRkN4 and we def. belong together. :D (I just can't spread this video enough. I lucking fove it!)
    ~JzP
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    i don't think there has to be only one "belong together" partner. i met my wife when we were 18 and we've been together for 13 years. i belive we are amazing for each other but i also believe there are probably thousands of other ladies in this world that i would be just as happy with.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    ComeToTX wrote:
    i don't think there has to be only one "belong together" partner. i met my wife when we were 18 and we've been together for 13 years. i belive we are amazing for each other but i also believe there are probably thousands of other ladies in this world that i would be just as happy with.

Don't tell her that :lol: (but I do agree.)
    ~JzP
  • I thought my husband and I belonged together...until I caught him in bed with the other woman :cry:

c303f2fe-1.jpg :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • :o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    at least he cant do doggie with her.. :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    dottles wrote:
    This proposal is pretty awesome, it made me cry (I'm in a sentimental mood!)
    http://youtu.be/3mWXrHi1Rks

Good lord,I just threw up in my mouth :sick:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    I thought my husband and I belonged together...until I caught him in bed with the other woman :cry:

:D Brilliant,now that is the stuff that would bring a tear to my eye
  • :o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :? :shock: :lol: Phew!

• stargirl69 wrote:
    I thought my husband and I belonged together...until I caught him in bed with the other woman :cry:

They are SO in love with each other. It's ridiculous. She gets mad if I even try to touch him :shock: :lol:

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    stargirl69 wrote:

They are SO in love with each other. It's ridiculous. She gets mad if I even try to touch him :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    :o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :? :shock: :lol: Phew!

Dimi :o !
    stargirl69 wrote:

They make a gorgeous couple :D
  • :lol::lol::lol: i need that laugh Elana.. :lol:
  • stargirl69 wrote:

Wonder what their kids would look like :? :lol:

• stargirl69 wrote:

Wonder what their kids would look like :? :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Ziggy need your answer to this
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    psst,now guys tell me..you find the one already..?

Well I've been with him for 13 years....or is it 14? Fucking ages anyway. So yes.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • I'm single over here too, kind of looking forward to it actually!
    I found the one a few years ago, but being young and stupid, I messed it up and threw it away...
    Hoping I can reconnect at one point in my life, we loved PJ together. :?
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • psst,now guys tell me..you find the one already..?

This is a great thread you started Dimi! It's nice to hear that people actually DO make it work out there, and for such a long time. I think it gives hope to those people who are lost or don't believe. :)
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA