We Belong Together..

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I thought I had...little did I know it wasn't time. Oh well. I'm sure there is someone out there. I hope. :?
  • psst,now guys tell me..you find the one already..?
    you find your"belong together partner"?
    had him/her? expecting to happen..? 8-)
    I find myself thinking differently on a daily basis. Just like how he changes it, like we didn't belong together. Or if you don't come back I'll do it, we belong together.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    nope and i'm not looking for anyone :P
    why?trying in a good period.. :mrgreen:
    i feel like i'm too young, i have a lot of things i want to do before i settle down..... like follow pj around europe for example ;)
    i know my friend..im still young my self.. :shock: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I'll join singles club....

... also a member of the club ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I'll join singles club....

... also a member of the club ...
    its not easy to be awesome.. :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Had mine....took me 17 years to fuck it all up....now I am up here in my tree.....:-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Had mine....took me 17 years to fuck it all up....now I am up here in my tree.....:-)
    hmm..nice way to see it Scott..but maybe there is still time for one more? :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Spent 10 years with a guy who I thought was the belong together one, turned out he wasn't and I had allowed myself to change into what I thought he wanted in order so we would stay together.
    4 years on... I am more like the me I want to be and hoped to be (but it took me a hell of time to work through the emotional mess of the ex)
    .. I now just need to find someone who likes me, fingers crossed in the future there is a belong together person :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Rani wrote:
    (((hugs)))

I've been there, eMMI, have I ever (had a 20 yr relationship fall apart on me).

You may not see it now, but it will get better.

And you didn't bring the thread down. We're all here for you.

Thank you. :) It's difficult and awful, I'm not gonna lie, but I think I may have seen glimpses of the better every now and then. So, maybe one day I'll believe you! :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    .. I now just need to find someone who likes me

I like you ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    yup..married for 8..together since soldier field in 95 (first date)..
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Wma31394 wrote:
    wow!!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Wma31394 wrote:
    wow!!!

That's one helluva first date! Nice! Our 1st date was in a hospital.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottles wrote:
    I am more like the me I want to be and hoped to be
    thats so important..
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:
    wow!!!

That's one helluva first date! Nice! Our 1st date was in a hospital.

It was actually a bears game in 95 ;):lol::lol:

Hospital??..man Ive always wondered what it would be like to get with a hot nurse in the hospital!!!!
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Still a pretty good first date.

Ours was a Bulls game -- Christmas Day, 1991.
    JTH wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

It was actually pj..yea the bulls in 91 must have been good one with mj and rest of that team..Those xmas games were great back then.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Wma31394 wrote:
    Hospital??..man Ive always wondered what it would be like to get with a hot nurse in the hospital!!!!

yup. my wife was in the hospital & we were supposed to have our first date that night, so i brought her flowers & we just hung out & talked for several hours. best date of my life! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cool stories here..love it.. :)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JTH wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

odd first date day
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JTH wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

Bears game and a Bulls game....very nice first dates. I just had the boring old dinner and a movie...
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    we met in a bowling alley. He hooked me with his awesome hook.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    we met in a bowling alley. He hooked me with his awesome hook.
    hehe..awesome!!!!!!!! :D
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    .. I now just need to find someone who likes me

I like you ;)

:mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    I am more like the me I want to be and hoped to be
    thats so important..

I reckon so.
    This thread is great, it keeps making me go awwww :D
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

odd first date day
    Yes.

Yes it was.
  • Wma31394 wrote:

fantastic first date!!!
    :thumbup:

i knew my SO for years before we ever got together. had mutual friends in common, lived in the same neighborhood, etc. we were always with other people, until we weren't. :P met up with him again at a party, and we talked and talked and talked....then on memorial day we were at a friend's pool party, got friendly....we left....headed to the beach.....snogged for hours. :) and sure, we went to a local spot for food/drinks...guess i was easy. ;) haha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    When I met my hubby, he was singing in a band where my sister was dating the drummer. We'd go to their shows all the time to support my sis's boyfriend. When my hubby would perform, he reminded me a lot of Phil Anselmo, so it was instant love at first sight :D Of course we were both dating other people at the time and it took years before we finally got together. Part of me always knew we would get married though, even before we were dating. Cheesy I know!! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JTH wrote:
    Wma31394 wrote:

Bears game and a Bulls game....very nice first dates. I just had the boring old dinner and a movie...

we did mexican than went out for a drive. chicks dig sports cars.

then we went back to my place and hung out....until the next day and watched the 1 oclock football games.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Yep, been together almost 4 years, married since Feb! Can't wait to go to see Pearl Jam together!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ