Get the fuck out of here . . .

13»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Just for the record _ this thread prompted me to throw out the tub of butter in the fridge.

Now I have a shiny new tub of a different kind of butter. This time, instead of the salted whipped butter, I went with the spreadable butter with canola oil.

The shrinkwrap is intact, and I'm so looking forward to peeling it open and seeing the smooth surface with the little swirl in the middle.

Of course, once it's despoiled by toast crumbs, the honeymoon is over.

Perhaps next I will move on to honey butter spread. There's a whole world of new butters out there for me to try, why limit myself to just one?

I smell an analogy here.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Just for the record _ this thread prompted me to throw out the tub of butter in the fridge.

Now I have a shiny new tub of a different kind of butter. This time, instead of the salted whipped butter, I went with the spreadable butter with canola oil.

The shrinkwrap is intact, and I'm so looking forward to peeling it open and seeing the smooth surface with the little swirl in the middle.

Perhaps next I will move on to honey butter spread. There's a whole world of new butters out there for me to try, why limit myself to just one?

I smell an analogy here.

For the love of all that is good...don't double dip the butter knife when making toast. I don't want your crumbs on my pasta.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

so...kim is butter and kris is bread and crumbs are his...

:think:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

I smell an analogy here.

Kim K has been despoiled by toast crumbs many times?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

I smell an analogy here.

i believe there is video of this hence her popularity
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I smell an analogy here.

i believe there is video of this hence her popularity

:lol: :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    For the love of all that is good...don't double dip the butter knife when making toast. I don't want your crumbs on my pasta.

This is why our union would never have made it past the wedding dinner.

The second I saw you put butter on your pasta, I'd a been all: "WTF is up with that? This marriage is OVER!"
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

The second I saw you put butter on your pasta, I'd a been all: "WTF is up with that? This marriage is OVER!"

for 17 million, I'd be cool with that...

for 17 million, I'd be cool with that...

8-)

I'd do it just for the chance to start a funny thread.

:?
  • http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 6185022123

She just cannot commit to anything...
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Not to mention all the wasted paper and ink since her wedding then the break up is in all the tabloids and people oriented magazines. such a shame. you could feed and clothe a country with that money...
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,842
    Brilliant markleting.
    Pocket 10 mill for less than three months "work."

Its not her fault that there are millions of people that are so dumb they bought into that farce.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,940
    iluvcats wrote:
    Not to mention all the wasted paper and ink since her wedding then the break up is in all the tabloids and people oriented magazines. such a shame. you could feed and clothe a country with that money...
    or not cut down a forest to print those rags of useless info.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Hell...I'd stay married to her for 72 day if it meant I'd make $17 million or whatever the hell they made on this deal.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,940
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • THE definition of RAT FUCK!!! This 4 headed monster named Kardashian (or how ever you spell it) These people are a waste of groceries.
  • pennylane106pennylane106 Posts: 135
    edited November 2011
    corrupting the 'sanctity' of marriage and making themselves look ridiculous in the process.

check out SNL's opener skit last weekend regarding this....hilarious!
    Post edited by pennylane106 on
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I read in a magazine that she is the hardest working woman in television. Really? What does she do? She's famous for having a famous step dad, and that's about it. they don't DO anything. They have a tv show chronicling their lives, in which they spend their money. Ridiculous, and shameful.