all that hoopla for 72 days
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    can't stand the Kardouchians
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I've never seen the show in my life, couldn't even tell you how many there are, but it's just such bullshit, you have all that money, so NOTHING means anything to you, such as marriage vows - they obviously didn't go into it seriously and that makes me sick
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Does this make you even more sick?

from Wiki:
    Kardashian then began dating NBA player Kris Humphries of the New Jersey Nets; they married on August 20, 2011 in Montecito, California.[44] It was reported that Kardashian and Humphries would make $17.9 million from the nuptials,[45] and that they paid nothing of the $20 million costs associated with it. Three $20,000 Vera Wang gowns and $400,000 worth of Perrier Jouet champagne were given free, as were invitations from Lehr & Black estimated at $10,000 and $750,000 for catering for the 500 guests at the reception.[46]. On October 31, 2011, Kardashian filed for divorce from Humphries after just 72 days of marriage citing irreconcilable differences.[47]
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    these people are UNBELIVEABLE

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/31 ... ?hpt=hp_t2

all that hoopla for 72 days

I'm not usually the eye-rolling type but for THIS I need that smilie because it was so predictable this would happen. :roll:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    3ed038c7.jpg

I was just going to post this, you beat me to it.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    3ed038c7.jpg

this is awesome!
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    3ed038c7.jpg

Quote of the day.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it's a tv show...they'll shoot enough to put together a couple weeks of shows and then they'll reconcile...and then a few months later they'll break up again yada yada yada

these people are the lowest form of humans but really it's the brain dead shitheads that watch and worship them
    This cracked me up too, how long could she seriously have considered whether to try and save her marriage.

After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian, 31, says in a statement. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned.

what could have gone SO WRONG in 72 days that there was just no salvaging it?

pathetic people
  • This cracked me up too, how long could she seriously have considered whether to try and save her marriage.

After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian, 31, says in a statement. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned.

pathetic people

I can't believe I am even reading this thread, let alone posting in it.

I fucking hate STUPID ASS PEOPLE like this.
    "careful consideration", my ass.

Nothing is sacred to some people. Nothing. This is a prime example of why people hate Americans--some people believe we are all like this fucking idiot.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    To be honest, I hate talking about it or them myself, but it infuriates me that people take the sanctity of marriage so lightly. It's a disgrace.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Who is this women? I have no clue,who she is what she does or how come this makes headlines?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    This cracked me up too, how long could she seriously have considered whether to try and save her marriage.

pathetic people

I can't believe I am even reading this thread, let alone posting in it.

I fucking hate STUPID ASS PEOPLE like this.
    "careful consideration", my ass.

Nothing is sacred to some people. Nothing. This is a prime example of why people hate Americans--some people believe we are all like this fucking idiot.

It is unfortunate that so many of us are represented worldwide by so many jackasses. Kim Kardashian being no exception.

But sadly, a large amount of our population is the fuel for their raging fire. I just wish the whole thing woudl get extinguished.

I may come off as an asshole saying this, but sometimes my girlfriend will stop on their reality show and watch for a little bit and I have not been able to help myself from immediately changing the channel and telling her that she can't watch that here, and that she is better than that.

Does it make me a dick? Maybe... but, there is something in this world called principle.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    edited October 2011
    To be honest, I hate talking about it or them myself, but it infuriates me that people take the sanctity of marriage so lightly. It's a disgrace.

I totally agree with you, and that quote above is priceless.

Same-sex marriages are a threat to destroy an institution that is obviously held in such high-regard...

Give me a fucking break. At least the vast majority of same-sex couples that want to marry actually respect the concept.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    It's such a shame that such a hot chick with money can't find love. I thought looks and money were all that mattered in the world. How do I now explain my pathetic existence of ugly and broke if I can't find the answer on reality TV :D , truly a sad day :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Who is this women? I have no clue,who she is what she does or how come this makes headlines?

She made a sex tape...so of course society is rewarding her properly.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    dcfaithful wrote:
    their reality show and watch for a little bit

Ok,all the explanation I need .... this is why I don't have tv!
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I may come off as an asshole saying this, but sometimes my girlfriend will stop on their reality show and watch for a little bit and I have not been able to help myself from immediately changing the channel and telling her that she can't watch that here, and that she is better than that.

Does it make me a dick? Maybe... but, there is something in this world called principle.

if my girlfriend/wife started watching this shit i'd tell her to either stop it or leave and never come back

i have no problem with watching mindless tv but these people are offensive and disgusting and deserve any bad things that may come their way
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

:lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

if my girlfriend/wife started watching this shit i'd tell her to either stop it or leave and never come back

i have no problem with watching mindless tv but these people are offensive and disgusting and deserve any bad things that may come their way

She certainly doesn't watch it regularly, but she is sometimes caught up in celebrity gossip. I turn the other cheek, and live with it because she definitely doesn't read it and follow it regularly. In fact it's not even consistent.

Mindless TV is an upgrade from their filth. It's just a shame that so many people tune in so much, otherwise we wouldn't have to know who these people are.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

don't forget her dad defended OJ Simpson, and got him to walk.
    ...and her step-father is an olympic gold runner.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    Reality TV bullshit these people are total asses ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Reality TV bullshit these people are total asses ...

Literally.....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

don't forget her dad defended OJ Simpson, and got him to walk.
    ...and her step-father is an olympic gold runner.

Ahh yes. So she's basically the Armenian Paris Hilton :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    stargirl69 wrote:

she is on a tv show...that's where my knowledge begins and ends.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    I am so devastated
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

link?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,940
    For HIS part, he found out when everyone esle did. From TMZ!!!!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=a ... ian_103111
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14