Options

WE'RE LOSING EDDIE'S VOICE TO NEW THEATRICS AND CIGARETTES

124»

Comments

• Options
    Just read your post, and I am not taking the time to read the last seven pages, but I do have 3 thoughts:

1. Learn to spell.
    2. Cry me a river.
    3. Get a fucking life.
  • Options
    This post (as in the OPs) is ridiculous. If he wants to smoke and move his hands or stand still like Tom Verlaine thats upto him, hes not going to change so why ponder? As many people have said, age changes everything. he doesnt look the same, think the same or act the same as he did when he was 20 - I wonder if the OP was asking stupid questions in primary school or whatever, if so the lack of change frightens me. Yes his voice has changed but bloody hell, the bands entire sound has, maybe hes just adapting to that?

Or maybe you should just listen to Blood on Orpheum! I think theres your answer.

I have a prediction for the next time PJ visit your hometown - "ITS....MY....LUNGS!"

The only time I feel a shred of sympathy for rich rock stars is when people start judging their every move. Theres only a few people who can comment on his lifestyle choices, his family.

What we should comment on, as almost everyone does on this awesome board, is the things the band gives us. If you dont want his voice the way it is now, dont listen to it.
  • Options
    I've heard the Strokes, the Killers, Kings of leon and Franz Ferdinand live... wait, also Interpol... and man, they all just sound the same (talking about the singers)... like robots (emotionless, dry, and very very boring).

The voice of Edd is unique, and as you said, it keep us here, waiting tour after tour and most of all, he has a deep message with him, that I just can found on any other band.

I don't find any trouble if he does some theatrical stuff as long as he is enjoying the show!
    Mexico city July 18, 2003
    Mexico city December 9, 2005
    Mexico city November 24, 2011
  • Options
    I don't mind at all...in fact when I'm at a show I'm pulling out my own theatrical/dance moves :D