this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    desert southwest....yeah, i'd rather go there over st louis.

not sure why anyone would say kalamazoo? kelloggs is about the only thing there.

thought kelloggs was in battle creek.

maybe....so even less reason to go to kalamazoo :lol:

:lol:

well its not like id go there blind. but who knows.. it might be interesting for me.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :P

Bells Brewery is in kalamazoo...so that's one reason....i can't find a second
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

i dont drink beer.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

i dont drink beer.

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i dont drink beer.

its tastes yuck.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    i dont drink beer. its tastes yuck.
    Then you're not doing it right. Or more specifically, you haven't had the pleasure of drinking beer that will agree with your palate. Bud/Miller/Coors/Coopers don't count. What's your drink of choice?
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    81 wrote:

i dont drink beer.

its tastes yuck.
    :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    bye america. :wave:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    bye america. :wave:
    :wave:
    you've seen more of America than I have and that makes me really jealous!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Later alligator

:wave:
  • Options
    he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    :wave: Until next time :P
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    don't forget to write
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    be well, catefrances
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    Safe journeying home, Catefrances. Thanks for giving us a vicarious tour via your posts. :wave:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Did catefrances go back to America? Or has she been there for a really long fucking time?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Did catefrances go back to America? Or has she been there for a really long fucking time?

Let's ask her,

"HEY CATE! DID YOU GO BACK TO AMERICA?
    OR HAVE YOU JUST BEEN HERE FOR A REALLY LONG FUCKING TIME?".

Now we'll just wait....
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

she came over for a second time to do ed solo shows, but ended up hanging in st louis for like month instead. ST LOUIS. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

she came over for a second time to do ed solo shows, but ended up hanging in st louis for like month instead. ST LOUIS. :fp: :lol:

She went back just to see EV solo? After just seeing him here last March? Keen.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

sure there was more to the trip, but that was a big key i think

the kicker is, she swung up to chicago for a couple of days and just after she left town, EV does an improtu gig at his favorite watering hole :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

the kicker is, she swung up to chicago for a couple of days and just after she left town, EV does an improtu gig at his favorite watering hole :lol:

:lol: Poor bitch.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,319
    BEAT IT
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,895
    norm wrote:
    last week someone recommended kalamazoo, MI to me.

does this person like you? :shock: :? :lol:
    I might have said Mackinaw City, its beautiful up there.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    MOTHERFUCKER!!! im stuck in LA til at least monday night. and im not happy about it. booooooooo. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    81 wrote:

no no no as usual 81 you got it arse up. this trip was planned(except the being stuck in LA bit) and then edved announced and i thoguht ooh how fortuitous. then he cancelled and screwed me up a little. but edved was NOT the reason for my trip. pfft as if. :roll: ;):lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    MOTHERFUCKER!!! im stuck in LA til at least monday night. and im not happy about it. booooooooo. :(

Why the delay?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:

Why the delay?

my train hit and killed a kid, which delayed us 3 hrs. consequently i missed my connection in KC which meant i had to stay overnight in KC and catch the next train west. which meant i missed my flight home to oz. there was a mix up with rescheduling i.. im flying employee stand by and it cant be fixed til business hours monday. so sunday arvo in LA i should know whats what. damn there better be something to amuse my arse here. :think:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    SD48277 wrote:

Why the delay?

my train hit and killed a kid, which delayed us 3 hrs. consequently i missed my connection in KC which meant i had to stay overnight in KC and catch the next train west. which meant i missed my flight home to oz. there was a mix up with rescheduling i.. im flying employee stand by and it cant be fixed til business hours monday. so sunday arvo in LA i should know whats what. damn there better be something to amuse my arse here. :think:

Yikes. Sorry. I imagine there is a lot in LA to keep you occupied until then. Good luck.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Paging norm....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg