Any happy events / thoughts / accomplishments to share?

13»

Comments

• oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Actually, yes!

I was recently notified by the government that I own them $27,000.

Naturally, I don't have this kind of cash. I went through the waiver request process, which they denied.

The "happy event," as it were, is that they agreed to allow me to pay it back at a clip of $25.00 per month. So, I am now on a 90 year payment plan! :lol:

It could have been much, MUCH worse.
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    I just paid off my student loans...can't tell you how good that feels. :mrgreen:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I start my new job next Tuesday, totally psyched :)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • iamica wrote:
    I just paid off my student loans...can't tell you how good that feels. :mrgreen:

wow!! congrats! what a huge burden to be rid of :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I start my new job next Tuesday, totally psyched :)

Congratualations!! :D
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    I start a new job tomorrow. I am exrtemely excited about it. I beat out a ton of people and had 7 interviews.

I graduated university 12 years ago and have been busting my ass for this ever since. The big payoff is finally here.

Better not screw it up!! :lol:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Congratulations to all those with new and exciting jobs and life events!! It makes me so happy hear them! :mrgreen:

:clap::clap::clap:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!