Options

Pearl Jam at the Glass Bowl

Comments

• Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Bump for the good fight!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    why? why not???

it's time to make this happen.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Word.
  • Options
    While driving through the Glass City earlier today, I drove past the Glass Bowl and thought, "Man, that'd be a great place for the band to play."

Bump.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    While driving through the Glass City earlier today, I drove past the Glass Bowl and thought, "Man, that'd be a great place for the band to play."

8-)

can't argue with that logic. you are smart beyond your years.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    you are smart beyond your years.

True. 24 (soon to be 25) suits me well. I see you are a pretty (big) wise (ass) for a 1 year oldish baby. :P
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    How about a couple of warm up shows here before playing at the Glass Bowl.

img_0337.jpg
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    i was thinking down on main st would be the place to be for a warm up show. :lol:

frankies?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    news on tuesday...plan accordingly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Stardog3.. wrote:

Bump.

why have you seen any band play there before? i never really heard of rock shows there but i dont know that venue, except for seeing football on tv in it, but id have to think they rather play wrigley field or something instead since it the same area, and glass bowl only holds like 35k in seats? it not like it a huge venue
  • Options
    Stardog3.. wrote:

Bump.

why have you seen any band play there before? i never really heard of rock shows there but i dont know that venue, except for seeing football on tv in it, but id have to think they rather play wrigley field or something instead since it the same area, and glass bowl only holds like 35k in seats? it not like it a huge venue

get out of here.... :lol:

this is gonna happen....

glass bowl > wrigley *57
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Stardog3.. wrote:

Bump.

Yes. I've seen The Beatles, Elvis, The Who, Guns N Roses, Neil Young, The Rolling Stones, and Yanni play there. This all allegedly.

P.S. Alpine only held 37,000ish with GA tickets still left. 35,000 would probably be okay.
  • Options
    hopefully ed gets healthy and doesn't have to cancel this show.

if he needs medication, i hear the shed carries a nice line of dispensing equipment
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

if he needs medication, i hear the shed carries a nice line of dispensing equipment

You "hear" or you know?

Forget Alpine. GLASS BOWL 2012.
  • Options
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    81 wrote:

You "hear" or you know?

Forget Alpine. GLASS BOWL 2012.

i know nothing :lol:

seriously, that would totally blow alpine out of the water.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    embargo? damn you Carty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    embargo? damn you Carty

:lol::lol::lol:

Toledo 2012.
  • Options
    it's been 8 years since they played this fine city......

let's do it....at the bowl.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    jb306534jb306534 Posts: 19
    Hello fellow T-towners....one better yet...the Toledo Zoo
  • Options
    jb306534 wrote:
    Hello fellow T-towners....one better yet...the Toledo Zoo

no

:lol:

the venue is the glass bowl.....with the first 1500 attendee's get a glass bowl
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ok...5/3 Field
  • Options
    jb306534 wrote:
    Ok...5/3 Field

damn it beavis

it's the glass bowl.....we are not changing venue's now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ok...Sean's back door
  • Options
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Ok...the bar in maumee with the cards...can't think of the name
  • Options
    :fp:

glass bowl....it's at the glass bowl...plan accordingly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    news should be out shortly....can't wait for this to happen....gonna be awesome
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    news should be out shortly....can't wait for this to happen....gonna be awesome

I set up shop in the lot yesterday. Come find me.
  • Options
  • Options
    Stardog3.. wrote:

all 10c tix come with a special limited edition ......glass bowl 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg