Gas stations in the ghetto

13»

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I don't think I live in the ghetto any more,before I moved it wasn't the petrol station that sold those things it was the corner shop.
    The petrol station where I live now sells,hand made gifts,hand made toffees,sweets and cakes and flowers.
    Not the ghetto
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,916
    What about the personal individual little roses in a glass tube.
    I <3 detroit.
    right along with the ball of chorboy and a lighter.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    imalive wrote:
    they sell these too. if I'm not mistaken, there's some kind of drug use use :?

wholesale-Stainless-steel-scrubber_18924655234d443b3f329c58web_up_file.jpg
    no no no. Yo dont use steel!! Has to be copper. ChorBoy!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brother123 wrote:
    Lived in Toledo for five years. Let's just say you don't want to go out at night. Hell I got a gun pulled on me walking back from McD's in the afternoon. Got a check stolen from work too.

Going to gas stations was always fun though. Got everything you need in one place on the cheap too. Again just don't go at night because you will get shot eventually

Wow, Toledo sure sounds like fun. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    you can find some very cool things at gas stations in the ghetto

the hats and sunglasses way cool 8-)
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    imalive wrote:

thats for crack right? I remember hanging out with a kid who smoked crack. kid goes to a convenience store, buys a miniature flower vase, and some of that.

this was years ago and I do not associate with that shit anymore. and no i didn't try that crap.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    imalive wrote:

thats for crack right? I remember hanging out with a kid who smoked crack. kid goes to a convenience store, buys a miniature flower vase, and some of that.

this was years ago and I do not associate with that shit anymore. and no i didn't try that crap.

Yup it's for crack. You stuff it into the pipe and it acts as a filter.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Staggering GeniusStaggering Genius Posts: 169
    edited October 2011
    There is a shop here called 420 that sells bongs.

And there are homeless people on every street corner with signs begging for money.

But that's not so much the ghetto, just the charm of Austin.
    Post edited by Staggering Genius on
    Well, fuckers, he still stands.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    There is a shop here called 420 that sells bongs.

And there homeless people on every street corner with signs begging for money.

But that's not so much the ghetto, just the charm of Austin.

Almost every city has a bong shop. The homeless problem is sad :(
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    imalive wrote:

Yup it's for crack. You stuff it into the pipe and it acts as a filter.
    not so much a filter but as a medium for the melted dope to cling to while you destroy your life and others in the process. Good for you about disassociating yourself.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    brother123 wrote:
    Lived in Toledo for five years. Let's just say you don't want to go out at night. Hell I got a gun pulled on me walking back from McD's in the afternoon. Got a check stolen from work too.

Going to gas stations was always fun though. Got everything you need in one place on the cheap too. Again just don't go at night because you will get shot eventually

Had a gun pulled on me in a bar fight back in my college days. I have never been more scared in my life.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    brother123 wrote:

what part of town...

had a guy shot half a block from my place when i lived in the hood (behind central catholic)

anouther time i was out cruising at night on my motorcycle. headed east on bancroft to head towards downtown on monroe. some fuckers pulled out in front of me and i give them the wtf are you doing hand hands up in the air signal...they didn't like that. :lol:

i made a quick turn and lost them..only to have them pull up next to me at a light and swing something at me (bat or crow bar or something)...made a quick right and jumped on I75 south

good times
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    4ea82191e1066-560x456.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!

How did I forget that was in that movie?! I love Will Arnett, he's a riot. :lol:
    cav, check out the previous page.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    white people bread is great!!! :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Kind of odd that TUNA FISH PACKS are the only words capitalized, almost like someone else wrote it..
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    tortillaz is plural sort of.. the z is a nice touch
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I think I'll start spelling them that way, I do need to restock my tortilla shellz. Damnit, I did it wrong.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I myself prefer "Shit fo' yo pitz" :lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    crackci.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    voidofman wrote:
    crackci.jpg

mmmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    THESE THIN MINTS IS GOOD!!! I GOT TO GET ME SOME MORE!!!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i knew somethin was up