Options

A MYSTERY POSTER SALE w/ PJ20 Backpack & BS White Vinyl!

Comments

• Options
    LandojamLandojam Posts: 163
    Hear is what i got.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19246

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/9672

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/24762

Ans a nice one for Tsunami Bomb that i can not find on the web.

Thanks Jason, any interest in trades let me know.
    07/22/92 -Bremerton, WA (Lollapalooza) 09/05/93 - George, WA
    12/08/93 - Seattle Center Arena: Seattle, WA 09/16/96 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA
    07/21/98 07/22/98- Memorial Stadium: Seattle, WA 11/05/00 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA
    10/22/01 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA (Groundwork 2001 Benefit)
    12/09/02 - Key Arena: Seattle, WA 03/18/05 – Paramount Theater, Seattle, WA
    07/22/06 –George, WA,
    09/21/09 09/22/09 - Key Arena, Seattle, WA
    09/03/11 09/04/11 Alpine Valley
    12/6/2013 Key Arena, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Landojam wrote:
    Hear is what i got.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19246

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/9672

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/24762

Ans a nice one for Tsunami Bomb that i can not find on the web.

Thanks Jason, any interest in trades let me know.
    I really like the Dianogah print.
    I wanted to be a paleontologist as a kid! :D
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    Okay, here is what I found in my mystery tube:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/15550
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/14814
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/28822
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/25268

I also received a 2005 Amy Jo Poster numbered.

Definitely a true definition of a mystery tube. Some cool prints and some ecclectic stuff. If you see something your interested in, I am open to trades as well.

Ciao,
    Peter
    ...and now i rub my eyes, for he has returned
    seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    for he still smiles...
    and he's still strong
    nothing's changed, but the surrounding bullshit that has grown
    and now he's home
    and we're laughing like we always did
    my same old, same old friend...
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Nothing yet here in Detroit :(
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    pearljim wrote:

Email or PM your email address connected to your PayPal, and I'll get you tracking info.
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    Good. Glad I'm not only one. I have mine being sent to my aunts in wixom. Let me know when you get it bro
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    small world. Lots of "Detroiters" gettin Mystery tubes!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    I received my tube and have decided that I won't be framing any of the prints and would rather just pass it on to someone that may have more interest. So, if you want a MYSTERY tube for $50 shipped within the US then shoot me a PM. If there's no interest before next Monday I'll post the prints I received for trade or cheap sale.

Cheers again to JMo!
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    Hello,

I had an individual order and then refuse 16 tubes! It's a bummer but it means I still have some great items available. I know I had to turn people away there at the end. So, first come, first serve!

Thanks again, everyone! It means a ton to my family and I.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    JMo wrote:
    Hello,

I had an individual order and then refuse 16 tubes! It's a bummer but it means I still have some great items available. I know I had to turn people away there at the end. So, first come, first serve!

you shipped them and they wouldn't accept them?

who was it?
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    Hello,

who was it?

I don't want to badmouth. But I will say, it's not a person from this community.

It's a bummer, really. I gave a pretty awesome compension offer, to avoid having 16 tubes come back, but no luck. It's a hard hit.
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    im in
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    You shouldn't have a problem getting rid of those.. If this had happened next Friday I'd be in.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    I'd also like to add, that we have a very awesome and generous member here, who has offered the following:

I've got some Pearl Jam going in (Holmdel '03 Ames, Lollapalooza '07 Ames) as well as at least one older large Jermaine print per tube (Fugazi, Queens of the Stone Age, Etc...)
    I'm confident they'll make six donors happy!

He said 7 posters in each tube! If anyone is interested...
  • Options
    JMo wrote:
    JMo wrote:
    Hello,

who was it?

I don't want to badmouth. But I will say, it's not a person from this community.

It's a bummer, really. I gave a pretty awesome compension offer, to avoid having 16 tubes come back, but no luck. It's a hard hit.

an asshole from ebeans huh? ;) it's not badmouthing when you're just sharing your personal experience in a transaction

what a prick ... just trying to get the backpack or white vinyl... yes that was my hope... but i'm not refusing delivery

or maybe one of the rare prints... did they open the tubes?
  • Options
    quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    But he paid with PayPal, he really doesn't have a case to get his money back. You shipped according to your promise........Fuck Him, I would call PayPal directly and feel free to use me as a reference. I sure there are greater things on your plate right now but this is not right.
  • Options
    shermsherm Seattle, Wa Posts: 708
    JMo wrote:
    Hello,

Man, thats some weak shit, especially after you paid to ship them. Put me down for a tube.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    im interested
  • Options
    hey im in if you still have them
  • Options
    I will go one more tube brother. Come on all lets help this brother out!!!!
  • Options
    That's a good point...I hadn't thought about that. Will you be able to tell if he went through the tubes by what prints are in them JMo?
    I Love the chance at another tube but I hate that the fact that anybody would pull this type of crap.
    Buy some mystery posters everybody!
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    That's a good point...I hadn't thought about that. Will you be able to tell if he went through the tubes by what prints are in them JMo?
    I Love the chance at another tube but I hate that the fact that anybody would pull this type of crap.
    Buy some mystery posters everybody!

Great point!!!!
  • Options
    quimby20 wrote:
    But he paid with PayPal, he really doesn't have a case to get his money back. You shipped according to your promise........Fuck Him, I would call PayPal directly and feel free to use me as a reference. I sure there are greater things on your plate right now but this is not right.

you have pull with paypal??
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    If more tubes are available and the Mansfield 98 has not yet been received, I'm still in for some more tubes!
  • Options
    quimby20 wrote:

you have pull with paypal??

No but once you get a live agent, they tend to listen very well and protect the seller. Refusing 17 tubes was Bullshit. He should take a financial hit on this one. (The Buyer)
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    any left ??? and i would be willing to pay a little extra since you now have to ship these again ..

i just look at it as ..... if i not like them or already have it . i will just glue it to the wall .. :lol::lol::lol: (im almost done by the way.. pictures will be posted next month)
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    Im in for the cause if any tubes left...Let me know...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    Yes! We have tubes available, again! First come, first serve.

Same deal as in the first post. Paypal address is...

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:justleddygo@yahoo.com">justleddygo@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Thanks again for all the kind words and support!
  • Options
    Buy some tubes for JMo's Mom guys!
    Or don't....and them I'll score all the good posters next payday. :mrgreen:
    (Seriously though, buys some posters for a great cause/great 10 clubber!)
    MLMF Det