What's up with the squares?!?!?

123457»

Comments

• Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Wait, there are topics you don't reply in? No way! :twisted:
  • Thorns2010 wrote:
    Wait, there are topics you don't reply in? No way! :twisted:
    i reply only the ones i get paid for.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I thought my computer was broken.
    The combo of the size of the squares and the mega bright colours of them are really fucking with my eyes,I hate them,they make me feel unwell when going through threads or writing/answering P.M's
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    The combo of the size of the squares and the mega bright colours of them are really fucking with my eyes,I hate them,they make me feel unwell when going through threads or writing/answering P.M's
    yeah,,its eyes killer
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    stargirl69 wrote:
    yeah,,its eyes killer

I definitely had that at first - I had a headache the first few days of them introducing the squares - but it seems to have passed - I think my brain's got used to it.
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
    tremors wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    yeah,,its eyes killer

I definitely had that at first - I had a headache the first few days of them introducing the squares - but it seems to have passed - I think my brain's got used to it.

So the nausea headache feeling goes? Roll on that
  • tremors wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    yeah,,its eyes killer

me not..i cant even post.. :? :roll:

:o Mods listen to us we are grave danger of losing our favourite poster here! :lol:

For feck sake save all our headaches and eyes and change the damn brightly coloured squares.They make me feel sick.
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    stargirl69 wrote:

:o Mods listen to us we are grave danger of losing our favourite poster here! :lol:

For feck sake save all our headaches and eyes and change the damn brightly coloured squares.They make me feel sick.

Yeah that sucks, it definitely has a powerful effect - it's possible my reaction has got less simply because I haven't spent as long on the forum as I did the first couple of days the squares came. I felt sick, my eyes hurt, and I had a headache. I couldn't really post either :(

I have it a *little* right now - my eyes are kind of throbbing
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm just wondering why some of the "squares" turn into "circles" ??? :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalina wrote:
    I'm just wondering why some of the "squares" turn into "circles" ??? :)
    maybe preparing something new??? :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    The circles have disappeared completely for me. I want them back!
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    They're building a whole new website from scratch apparently....that's what Kat said anyway.

I wonder how long it will take? Mustn't be too far away if we are seeing squares and shit. I wonder if this will finally fix the ticket dramas? Let's hope so. And they should bring back non 10c posting...it was so much better when everyone and anyone could post.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I've just noticed that the green squares look rather a lot like my avatar :think: I wonder if my little green man will appear soon.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I think the color choices are beautiful ... same colors as the walls in my house :lol:
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    They're building a whole new website from scratch apparently....that's what Kat said anyway.

I wonder how long it will take? Mustn't be too far away if we are seeing squares and shit. I wonder if this will finally fix the ticket dramas? Let's hope so. And they should bring back non 10c posting...it was so much better when everyone and anyone could post.
    When and where did she say that?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rafie wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

so they are stealing our cool circles and giving us shit squares....fuckers

Tim said it on the aet 3 or 4 months ago
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    aside from the annoying squares (which I am getting used to), the forum here works pretty well. If they are doing a revamp, just hope that the forum doesn't suffer for it. I am a member on another band's website and we complained a lot about the forum there and when they finally changed it, it got a lot worse, then everyone left for Facebook.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    rafie wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

She told the above to threefish10 via email last week in response to an email he sent about why he wasn't renewing his membership after 12 years as a 10c member.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★