Shoes on or shoes off?

13»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    shoes off!!! Unless of course you're a dude with no socks on, then please wear something. Men's feet are gross!!!! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    shoes off!!! Unless of course you're a dude with no socks on, then please wear something. Men's feet are gross!!!! :lol:
    i have very nice feet, thank you very much :P
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,136
    shoes off at my home, unless I'm walking on the treadmill or have to go up to the attic (attic stairs hurt the bare feet too much)

at others' homes, whatever is customary...usually they stay on unless I see a pile of shoes at the door or unless the host requests that I take them off
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Before-the-pedi.jpg

i'll be over in a minute. yes, my shoes will be left @ the door
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Usually shoes of some sort on. Will not wear them in the house, though, if they have mud or something like that on them. And, first thing coming in from work--shoes off. Usually just socks. Wintertime = fluffy slippers with hard bottoms. I'd rather walk outside barefoot in the grass than in the house. That's probably weird, but what else is new?
    oh, in someone else's house--whatever they request. I have only been asked to remove my shoes once in someone's house..I complied, of course, but it felt rather odd, like a little too familiar.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    chadwick wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Before-the-pedi.jpg

i'll be over in a minute. yes, my shoes will be left @ the door

:o
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    EmBleve wrote:
    Usually shoes of some sort on. Will not wear them in the house, though, if they have mud or something like that on them. And, first thing coming in from work--shoes off. Usually just socks. Wintertime = fluffy slippers with hard bottoms. I'd rather walk outside barefoot in the grass than in the house. That's probably weird, but what else is new?
    oh, in someone else's house--whatever they request. I have only been asked to remove my shoes once in someone's house..I complied, of course, but it felt rather odd, like a little too familiar.

having worked at a vet clinic, I learned about all the grossness that can be picked up in the grass...so I never go barefoot in the grass anymore. :?

now that I think about it, I always ask the homeowner if they'd like me to remove my shoes...I see a huge pile of shoes by the door and ask, and they say, "oh you can keep your shoes on" then I feel weird.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I am currently wearing shoes at the moment. thank you
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Shoes off !

All the germs on there from all the places we walk is disgusting

i even Lysol my shoes after concerts...you ever see the floors in the bathrooms at concerts ???

:sick::sick:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • My feet aren't gross. Well, except for my ingrown toenail.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    RKCNDY wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

having worked at a vet clinic, I learned about all the grossness that can be picked up in the grass...so I never go barefoot in the grass anymore. :?
    uh, oh.. scary. Maybe I should think twice about it.