Options

*Patagonia/PJ20 backpack review*

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Damn...still didn't get it today...hmmmm
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Wait did you say it came in a plastic mailer from UPS? Not USPS? They're using UPS for this instead of the regular post office? I just need to find out because if it's UPS they don't always leave stuff at my place without a signature...

Mine was USPS. Not UPS. I prefer UPS because they leave stuff on the screened in back porch of my office. USPS leaves it on the front porch for the whole world to see (and take). But I got it.

Mine was also shipped via the United States Postal Service. It came in a white plastic shipping bag with a "delivery confirmation" sticker on it.
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    polaris_x wrote:
    first of all ... that is literally one of the most thorough reviews of an item i've seen ... the pre-picture of the laptop and then a pic of it inside the knapsack is brilliant! ... :lol:

:lol: thanks! i needed to do that cuz i hate reading a review or seeing pictures without REALLY knowing what fits or what something does. if it were me reading a review on this, i would be yelling at the screen "BUT WHAT SIZE LAPTOP FITS IN THERE???!!!!!!!" or "what ELSE fits in the side pocket BESIDES a water bottle!!!!!" :lol: i tried to help as much as possible! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,719
    where's your whistle?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    Mine is waiting to be slogged into the mountains. Initially I wish it had a waist strap for that purpose, but those straps just get in the way any other time, so maybe I won't even care. I'll just have to see. I do plan to sneak my Nikon 5100 in and see how it likes the ride.

Has NOBODY mentioned the emergency WHISTLE on the chest strap?!?!?! Casn you just hear us at the next show blowing the shit out of those whistles waiting for the band!!!! Encore Break on the next bootleg will be of us tooting our horns!! :lol:

Now, Sen, I have to ask (for my wife) what bad ass pair of shoes are riding in the PJbp? :shock:

where the devil is the whistle?????? :? maybe mine is defective cuz i dont see it!

those shoes were the closest thing i could find! :lol: im a painter/artist and those heels were custom painted for a client of mine. shes a freak about shoes and wanted to have something nobody else has! maybe you should pm me to order a custom pair for your wife....christmas is coming! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    where's your whistle?

they sent it to YOU instead along with your wrong colored backpack! :lol:

• Options
    Wait did you say it came in a plastic mailer from UPS? Not USPS? They're using UPS for this instead of the regular post office? I just need to find out because if it's UPS they don't always leave stuff at my place without a signature...

Mine was USPS. Not UPS. I prefer UPS because they leave stuff on the screened in back porch of my office. USPS leaves it on the front porch for the whole world to see (and take). But I got it.

Mine was also shipped via the United States Postal Service. It came in a white plastic shipping bag with a "delivery confirmation" sticker on it.

my brother was the one who got the delivery and HE told me it was ups. :roll: looking at the sticker, it was definitely POST OFFICE not ups!!! sorry guys.

• Options
    SENROCK wrote:

my brother was the one who got the delivery and HE told me it was ups. :roll:

freakin' frank...he probably just wanted to get back to his grub. :wtf:
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:

my brother was the one who got the delivery and HE told me it was ups. :roll:

freakin' frank...he probably just wanted to get back to his grub. :wtf:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: EXXXACTLY!!!

• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    The whistle should be on the chest strap. Little gray bastard bulit into the clip. Just blow on it ;)

But really, mine has one

and

I will be sending you a PM about some shoes! I have a daughter and a wife that just love their shoes!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    The whistle should be on the chest strap. Little gray bastard bulit into the clip. Just blow on it ;)

But really, mine has one

and

I will be sending you a PM about some shoes! I have a daughter and a wife that just love their shoes!

I can vouch for Sen's work. She's done some custom hoodies for me and t shirts. Oh yea a blanket and even designed the tattoo I got a few weeks ago :-0

Quality quality quality :thumbup:
  • Options
    out of the collecting game but i wish i hadnt missed out on this... looks fuckin cool... though i suppose i can just get a patch and put it on any backpack and be just as content :)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options

But really, mine has one

and

OMG I FOUND IT!!!!!!! :D i NEVER even knew!!! Updating pictures...... :D thanks!

• Options
    SENROCK wrote:
    Updating pictures...... :D thanks!

CAN'T WAIT! :lol:
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    yeah i really wished I could have snared one of these
    they look awesome
    :evil:
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    Updating pictures...... :D thanks!

CAN'T WAIT! :lol:

the link is better :lol:
    http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy22 ... istle2.jpg

• Options
    out of the collecting game but i wish i hadnt missed out on this... looks fuckin cool... though i suppose i can just get a patch and put it on any backpack and be just as content :)

im all for the patches and custom stuff. this one however, is fully embroidred directly on the fabric. the stitching is beautiful all around! :D

• Options
    I am from NEW YORK, I got one on MONDAY and got the other one on TUESDAY. They are awesome : :lol:
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,008
    Get_Right wrote:
    yeah i really wished I could have snared one of these
    they look awesome
    :evil:
    Me too. They should have manufactured more... :( :( :(
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    RC153010 wrote:
    I am from NEW YORK, I got one on MONDAY and got the other one on TUESDAY. They are awesome : :lol:

Someone with two backpacks is going to be hated on this board :evil:
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    RC153010 wrote:

auction off your exxxtra for charity!!!

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:

Someone with two backpacks is going to be hated on this board :evil:

WHAT?! This guy got TWO??? I hadn't heard!!! Why didn't you tell us earlier....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    SENROCK wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:

Hello All.
    My real name is "Charity".
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    SENROCK wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:

Hello All.
    My real name is "Charity".

only YOU would post this!!! :lol:

• Options
    SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    just got it in the chi...its beyond expectations...gorgeous
  • Options
    anyone get theirs in Florida? My mail came today and no dice for me yet ... maybe tomorrow...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    SENROCK wrote:

But really, mine has one

and

OMG I FOUND IT!!!!!!! :D i NEVER even knew!!! Updating pictures...... :D thanks!

Okay, but how does the whistle sound??? I think mine is in the key of E. ;)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    SENROCK wrote:

But really, mine has one

and

Okay, but how does the whistle sound??? I think mine is in the key of E. ;)
    Hahaha it sounds pretty loud. I was in an office meeting a client, he got distracted so I blew the whistle! :lol: it was FUNNY watching him drop files! :lol:

• Options
    Mr. Dream gives a :thumbup:
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    mleachmleach Posts: 106
    Did not get mine today....bummer......maybe tomorrow