Cana-DA-na-Dah!

13»

Comments

• polaris_x wrote:
    I know that you have those there, but what would be the point of having them in Canada when I can get that anytime in the States. Actually my question about the noise was more based on the recent mediocrity of the Leafs, though it seemed like some I talked to said the fans in the building are mostly corporate types that create the quiet atmosphere in the arena.

I don't think Customs will let a bankrupt bookstore open up shop there, though.

did you get a tim's!? ... we are infiltrating the states with those ...

yeah ... i knew you were talking about the leafs hence why i said lame sports fans ... for sure, all the good seats are eaten up by corporate hosers ... real shit fans ... the folks up in the 300 are aces tho ... i had a guy asked me to sit down at a raptor playoff game before ... it was ridiculous ...

Yes, we have Tim Hortons. But having a timbit, eating Mr. Sub were all major accomplishments on my trip to Toronto...
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I had 6th row Mike's side for that show and there was a guy in front of me who literally watched my chest for over 50% of the show. I'm pretty sure Mike is much more interesting than my cleavage. :roll:

Don't sell yourself short, girl. You have very nice cleavage. Not that I was staring, mind you.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • jimed14 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i'm horrible at the heritage game....

i had shimmy coming from the middle east but she is from trinibag and tobago area. :lol:

i don't even wanna guess at 4and20. :lol:

but if you wanna play the height/age/weight game, i'm all over that shit. :lol:

Was that intentional (inside joke, perhaps) ... if not ... you should probably stay away from the geography game as well ...

trinidad_and_tobago.gif

;)
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

no, i just suck at the spelling

:lol::lol::lol: Thank you for the correction, jimed14, and the bad spelling, 81 :lol::lol::lol:

RKCNDY, I am glad you had a great time, save for the ass who talked to you like that. I loved all the great photos you had posted too. You'll have to come to Toronto town and visit the CN Tower. :D
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I had 6th row Mike's side for that show and there was a guy in front of me who literally watched my chest for over 50% of the show. I'm pretty sure Mike is much more interesting than my cleavage. :roll:

Don't sell yourself short, girl. You have very nice cleavage. Not that I was staring, mind you.

Awe, thanks babe! I still think Mike is much more interesting though. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Awe, thanks babe! I still think Mike is much more interesting though. :lol:

RYE, have I ever told you...YOU ROCK! :mrgreen::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Suzi78 wrote:
    That's because I wasn't there.
    What is? Not noticing stare-worthy boobs behind me?
    I still wouldn't have if you were there...

(they'd have been beside me :P)
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    As for Edmonton guys....we're not ALL (oil) rig pigs...but like Cree said, there are a lot of really crude, rough, blue-collar types around here. And yes, a good portion of them come from all over - not born and raised Edmontonians, so we get a bit of a bad rap cause of the crowd the oil industry attracts.....They work up north making big $, and stay in work camps with 95% men, for weeks on end...Then they come to Edmonton with their 5-figure paychecks, desperate to get laid and do as much blow as possible, while still acting like they're in a camp surrounded by like-minded guys...sorry you had a bad experience!

Hookers and blow!!! ...I also met some super nice locals. All in all it was a great experience. And I just laughed about those dudes. Especially the hot dog guy. I wonder if ever gets anywhere with that line.
    Yup...Stabmonton....murder capital of Canada....hookers n blow capital too....
    Actually, we have a murder rivalry with Winnipeg, and a hookers and blow rivalry with Vancouver...but in the end....we'll always be the City of Champions!

The hotdog line IS kinda funny...but...not really likely to get a guy anywhere, at least not with anyone worthwhile lol...I don't see the sexual attraction to someone eating a hotdog. I don't like visualizing my yellow-liquid dripping weiner being bitten off. Maybe a popsicle would have been a better offer.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Oh, and for those who haven't met RCKNDY _ she's Elvish and quite sensitive about it. You'd think she wouldn't be so guarded, what with the positive portrayal in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, but there you go.

Just don't piss her off or she'll get all Cate Blanchett on your ass.

Oh my God, the wafflemaker malfunctioned and ruined the perfect gridline in her waffle one morning at the hotel at Alpine, and she went all transparent and reveb-voiced. Stood on a chair and bellowed "ALL WILL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR."

I thought it was a little bit of an overreaction, to tell the truth.

hey now! that was only because SOMEone forgot to bring teh alcoholic whipped cream to breakfast... :x

I'll PM you and fill in the blanks unlost.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:

hey now! that was only because SOMEone forgot to bring teh alcoholic whipped cream to breakfast... :x

SOMEone also forgot to bring it to Canada. I was looking for you at the Kamloops HoJo.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10