Options

Schweddy Balls

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i think tea bag ice cream would be good....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

http://turkeyhill.com/products/premium- ... spx?pID=60
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    edited September 2011
    I love Turkey Hill....
    How the hell did I not see this one??

http://turkeyhill.com/products/premium- ... px?pID=463
    Post edited by afroannnie on
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    U can have all the rum balls (or money balls as I like to call them) cuz I put one of them in my mouth and had the instant money shot face.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She might as well be speaking a different language.

I understood none of that.

*sigh*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    I just got back from Vegas and tasted Schweddy Balls...

;)

There was a Ben and Jerry's in the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile

I was feeling a bit tipsy I was commenting the whole time about schweddy balls

I said finally "Who wants to taste my schweddy balls?" The woman behind the counter had to be in her 60's said "Mmmmm I will all day."

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    No Schweddy Balls to be had for me. I went to 3 stores tonight looking for it, Fred Meyer (kroger to all you outside of the PNW) , safeway, and Haggen. Tomorrow I shall search out WinCo, Albertsons, ummmm can't think of other stores. Freddys told me "we don't know if we'll get it back in or not, it depends on if they want to send us more" :(

No "Schweddy Balls in my mouth" for me. *sigh*
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    No Schweddy Balls to be had for me. I went to 3 stores tonight looking for it, Fred Meyer (kroger to all you outside of the PNW) , safeway, and Haggen. Tomorrow I shall search out WinCo, Albertsons, ummmm can't think of other stores. Freddys told me "we don't know if we'll get it back in or not, it depends on if they want to send us more" :(

No "Schweddy Balls in my mouth" for me. *sigh*

No Schweddy Balls here either...I checked a few stores last week. Then I heard rumors that they had some on the shelves at a Weis not too far from me...so i may have to check there.

Of course, now that i found out that Turkey Hill makes "whoopie pie" ice cream, I will have to put that on my list has well. :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

http://turkeyhill.com/products/premium- ... spx?pID=60

Beet juice color, yet not a hint of tea or berry :think: :problem:

FYI: My Schweddy Balls were acquired at the local 7-Eleven. Check your gas stations kids

Unlost - urbandictionary.com is your friend
    In fact...i think there may even be an app for that ;):lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    I finally found some today. I haven't tried it yet because it was pretty hot outside today and when I got home I had to put my balls in the freezer to cool them off.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Geeze some of you are going to a lot of trouble just for some schweddy balls!
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    I just got back from Vegas and tasted Schweddy Balls...

;)

There was a Ben and Jerry's in the Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile

I was feeling a bit tipsy I was commenting the whole time about schweddy balls

I said finally "Who wants to taste my schweddy balls?" The woman behind the counter had to be in her 60's said "Mmmmm I will all day."

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    Geeze some of you are going to a lot of trouble just for some schweddy balls!

Well, as Pete Schweddy said, there's no beating his balls.
  • Options
    OK, I ate it, didn't enjoy it. The "hint of rum" turned out to be pretty fucking strong. I like rum and all, but it was a little much for a frozen treat. Rum in sweets, like Rum Cake, Rum Raisin cookies/ice cream, etc is good in moderation, but this (or at least the batch I got) wasn't moderation, it overpowered everything. I much rather would have had either just some rum, or just some ice cream.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I'm 0 for 2 in finding schweddy balls locally

The one supermarket had a guy stocking ice cream but I wasn't going to ask "Do you have schweddy balls? "
    :mrgreen:

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    :lol:

I love Ben and Jerry's but I don't think I'd want to eat a flavor named that.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    I'm 0 for 2 in finding schweddy balls locally

The one supermarket had a guy stocking ice cream but I wasn't going to ask "Do you have schweddy balls? "
    :mrgreen:

I would have! "EXCUSE ME! I'm looking for Schweddy Balls...do you have Schweddy Balls? I've been looking all over for Schweddy Balls and can't seem to find any ANYWHERE!"

I'm gonna go on a search later today for some...there are 2 7-11's in the vicinity...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    in my pants
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    in my pants

you and your weird habits...
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    in my pants

:?

I was just gonna post that I have located Schweddy Balls! (NOT in 81's pants BTW)

Found at Albertson's...and as soon as I got home, I fumbled with the house keys, and dropped my Schweddy Balls, they fell down the stairs and behind the tree...in the mud. My Schweddy Balls became Schweddy Muddy Balls :(

the ice cream is delicious...but as one person said, the rum balls are 'a little much'.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    so you ate teh muddy balls...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I only eat Muddy Bears...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk2U5qFKzWWZ40BqJpZGWMj9B4Q0o9hhaC6cbiiaijdQgmyNNEfg

the mud washed off the Schweddy Balls very nicely since they were in a protective container. :)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:

I still haven't found any in Jersey

:cry:

• Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    in my pants

:?

I was just gonna post that I have located Schweddy Balls! (NOT in 81's pants BTW)

Found at Albertson's...and as soon as I got home, I fumbled with the house keys, and dropped my Schweddy Balls, they fell down the stairs and behind the tree...in the mud. My Schweddy Balls became Schweddy Muddy Balls :(

the ice cream is delicious...but as one person said, the rum balls are 'a little much'.

Yes..I liked the schweddy balls that I had in Vegas

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    libragirl wrote:

I haven't found it yet either.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:

The Wegman's in Cherry Hill has it :mrgreen: I was there tonight and they had it :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:

The Wegman's in Cherry Hill has it :mrgreen: I was there tonight and they had it :thumbup:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thats like 10 mins from my house !!

I knew you would find Schweddy Balls in NJ

;):D

• Options

it's pretty much right across the street for me :mrgreen: If there are schweddy balls to be had you can count on me to have them :| :?

• Options

it's pretty much right across the street for me :mrgreen: If there are schweddy balls to be had you can count on me to have them :| :?

Or find them ? :? :lol:

I didnt know we were so close. You must be in your glory with how The Mall has been changed

• Options

I didnt know we were so close. You must be in your glory with how The Mall has been changed
    yes...find them...and eat them :? :oops: :lol:

Oh I am so in my glory! I'm pretty much surrounded by shoes at every turn :mrgreen:

• Options

yes...find them...and eat them :? :oops: :lol:

Oh I am so in my glory! I'm pretty much surrounded by shoes at every turn :mrgreen:

:shifty: :wave:

I'm in Delran like 10 mins from Cherry Hill

That mall is dangerous..so many friggin people in the parking lots now and not enough stop signs !

:x