norm wrote:
    sounds like one million moms need to get a fucking life

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    norm wrote:

But do we have consensus that the mashed strawberries in strawberry jam resemble blood clots, and as such, may offend hemophiliacs or those with clotting factor or other hemorrhagic abnormalities?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    norm wrote:

But do we have consensus that the mashed strawberries in strawberry jam resemble blood clots, and as such, may offend hemophiliacs or those with clotting factor or other hemorrhagic abnormalities?

Yes, we have reached consensus. We shall never make anything that offends anyone.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    edited September 2011
    What if we named the store Ben & Jerry's I Scream store? :lol: :P
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553

Yes, we have reached consensus. We shall never make anything that offends anyone.

I'm offended by how quickly consensus was reached.

And, by the way, I'm offended that vanilla ice cream comes in a vanilla bean variety. I am offended by the presence of beans in dessert products.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

I'm offended by how quickly consensus was reached.

And, by the way, I'm offended that vanilla ice cream comes in a vanilla bean variety. I am offended by the presence of beans in dessert products.

I am offended you haven't suggest that they make an ice cream that is an alcohol-infused whipped cream flavour.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i'm offended by all this offense
  • Options
    What if we named the store Ben & Jerry's I Scream store?? :lol: :P

Next erotic flavor:

Franks and Beans
    It'll be the ever-so offensive Vanilla bean ice cream with chunks of frankenberry cereal and chocolate & marshmallow sauce. *drooly face*
    In fact. Fuck them. Ima patent that one myself. Sounds pretty fuckin good.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    norm wrote:

it offends me as a blood donor :lol:
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    OMG! I LOVE SCHWEDDY BALLS!
  • Options
    What if we named the store Ben & Jerry's I Scream store?? :lol: :P

Next erotic flavor:

Franks and Beans
    It'll be the ever-so offensive Vanilla bean ice cream with chunks of frankenberry cereal and chocolate & marshmallow sauce. *drooly face*
    In fact. Fuck them. Ima patent that one myself. Sounds pretty fuckin good.

I think we are onto something here...

BJ's I Scream store...trade mark flavour: Franks n' Beans...OH MY! :P :lol:
  • Options
    Next erotic flavor:

Franks and Beans

That's Franks and (vanilla) beans?
  • Options
    This thread is useless without pictures.

ONLY KIDDING
  • Options
    Rollings wrote:
    Next erotic flavor:

Franks and Beans

That's Franks and (vanilla) beans?

The original thought Vienna sausages and jelly beans, but that just sounds repulsive....gotta consider the market, ya know? :lol:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    We worry about the stupidest shit in this country. Sad, really. With all the real issues going on in today's world, this is how we waste our time. Silly.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    We worry about the stupidest shit in this country. Sad, really. With all the real issues going on in today's world, this is how we waste our time. Silly.

Well, to each their own I suppose. It's not like we around here are focused solely on the issues of the world, we talk about setlists, merchandise, and the F5 key.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    the F5 key.

That fucking F5 key! :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

:|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    brother123 wrote:
    Don't people have anything better to do?

I mean there are homeless people on the street, children going hungry, gangs, drugs and other things we are all aware of but god fucking forbid if an ice cream has a play on words that is raunchy humor. Oh god no this just won't stand. Billy hasn't eaten in weeks but hold on, this ice cream has to be stopped first!!

Couldn't agree with you more brother.

I'm not thrilled with the name, but the ice cream sounds pretty frigging good.

and I've seen that skit a million times, I can't believe the OP never saw it before.

I only watch when Justin Timberlake is on

:eh: :shh:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options

Well, to each their own I suppose. It's not like we around here are focused solely on the issues of the world, we talk about setlists, merchandise, and the F5 key.

Agreed. I'm ashamed at myself for being indignant about something as silly as this. At no point in my rambling, incoherent response were I even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I will now place myself in internet timeout, and may God have mercy on my soul.
  • Options

Agreed. I'm ashamed at myself for being indignant about something as silly as this. At no point in my rambling, incoherent response were I even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I will now place myself in internet timeout, and may God have mercy on my soul.

:lol::lol::lol:

I JUST saw that like 2 minutes ago in this video I was watching of the 100 Greatest Movie Insults Of All Time

http://www.pajiba.com/guides/the-100-greatest-movie-insults-of-all-time-the-video.php

No need for an internet timeout, just remove the F5 key from your keyboard and everybody around here will be more than happy to forgive you.
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:

I JUST saw that like 2 minutes ago in this video I was watching of the 100 Greatest Movie Insults Of All Time

http://www.pajiba.com/guides/the-100-greatest-movie-insults-of-all-time-the-video.php

No need for an internet timeout, just remove the F5 key from your keyboard and everybody around here will be more than happy to forgive you.

Pretty cool video. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    I was at the supermarket today and this stuff was at the top of my list (I needed to get my mouth around those balls) but they didn't have any. I don't know if it's not in stores yet, wasn't in this store yet, or if some group managed to keep it off shelves here in Texas. Who knows, they may be keeping it behind the counter with the cigarettes :lol:
  • Options
    Behold, for it is true.
    I have Schweddy Balls in my hand
    6195827662_88f915d84f_m.jpg
    Schweddy Balls by rachellee420, on Flickr

And shortly thereafter, I had Schweddy Balls in my mouth. But I decided the picture of that was a little too provocative for this "all ages forum", and seeing as I just renewed my membership...we'll, im not up for a banning yet ;)
    But im sure you can all imagine Schweddy Balls in my mouth. mmm. They're so schweddy 8-)

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Behold, for it is true.

And shortly thereafter, I had Schweddy Balls in my mouth. But I decided the picture of that was a little too provocative for this "all ages forum", and seeing as I just renewed my membership...we'll, im not up for a banning yet ;)
    But im sure you can all imagine Schweddy Balls in my mouth. mmm. They're so schweddy 8-)

Twisty, when I visit, will you share your said Schweddy Balls ice cream with me? If you have Fallon recorded, we can sing Balls in Your Mouth as we are consuming said product...

I cannot seem to find Schweddy Balls at the stores near me...

...and why hasn't any Parents Rights group freaked out about Half Baked? Oh that's right, they think that's just making fun of their brownie cooking abilities... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Behold, for it is true.

Twisty, when I visit, will you share your said Schweddy Balls ice cream with me? If you have Fallon recorded, we can sing Balls in Your Mouth as we are consuming said product...

I cannot seem to find Schweddy Balls at the stores near me...

...and why hasn't any Parents Rights group freaked out about Half Baked? Oh that's right, they think that's just making fun of their brownie cooking abilities... :lol:

Girl...I would love it if you'd put my Schweddy Balls in your mouth. :P
    But you'll have to visit before Christmas, cuz the Schweddy Balls are only available for a limited time. U can have all the rum balls (or money balls as I like to call them) cuz I put one of them in my mouth and had the instant money shot face. :sick: :(

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    U can have all the rum balls (or money balls as I like to call them) cuz I put one of them in my mouth and had the instant money shot face.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    there are so many things I want to say about Schweddy Balls....I could have lots of fun!

but I don't need a time-out...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    there are so many things I want to say about Schweddy Balls....I could have lots of fun!

but I don't need a time-out...

yes, and good thing they haven't made a flavor called "double decker" or "upper decker" or anything involving tea or bags. Apparently those are hot topics too....