Options

* * * 2011 Rugby World Cup * * *

124»

Comments

• Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    Yes, The AB's are finally world champs again

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    Hell yes! World champions! What a final.

Now I need about a week to recover from the stress.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I do not understand why they call it the game they play in heaven?
    Can someone please explain?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    goodness gracious me. that game was so intense and hard to watch. i was tempted to walk out of the room multiple times because my nerves were shot.

but they did it! they held on to that slim tiny fucking lead. that final 2 minutes was excrutiating, but all is forgiven now :)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

in the words of Freddie:

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& downtown Auckland is GOING OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,921
    Wow :o :shock: Just couldn't stay up to watch it live last night (1 AM start and I was up at 4 AM earlier that day for work :o ), but I dvr'd it 8-) Just got a chance to watch it and all I can say is Holy F'in Shit! Game seven of the Stanley Cup Final all over again, only with a much closer score ;):mrgreen: and a much better outcome! :roll: :lol:

Congrats to the All Blacks! And . . . Congrats to Kiwi's everywhere!

All_Blacks_logo_5281.png
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,300
    Congrats to the All Blacks, it was a great final but I was nervous for you in that second half! As a Welshman I'm really proud of our boys - even though we lost the play off on Friday the future looks bright for us
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    edited October 2011
    New Zealand is still partying! I'm off downtown soon to go to the ticker-tape parade with the guys going up our main street in the CBD!! Weeheee!

I'll be back on here to watch Bridge School later today though. Bridge School & RWC final in one weekend?!?!? jeez!! :)
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    That was very cool. As a resident of Hamilton for a couple years at two different points when I was a kid, that was awesome.