my new place.

Comments

• Thanks to all your generous donations, Chad was able to finally decorate this week.

Beach-House-Design-Living-Room.jpg
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Smashing! A fruit arrangement indeed!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Thanks to all your generous donations, Chad was able to finally decorate this week.

Beach-House-Design-Living-Room.jpg

thank you everyone and thank you dissman for your photography skills. your cameras are to badass for words. moments ago i hung this street sign in my driveway, thinkin of uprooting it and placing it in my bathroom on the ceiling.

menopause+lane.jpg
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    and now folks i can shower up in about 46 more minutes. been heati g up water for most of the morning. takes a bit to warm 19 gallons with a match and incense sticks. tomorrow we're erecting a kitchen floor and a mop. also, three sets of deer antlers tied to a tree make for a clothes line. i pay the deer to stand there. they enjoy it.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwick wrote:
    and now folks i can shower up in about 46 more minutes. been heati g up water for most of the morning. takes a bit to warm 19 gallons with a match and incense sticks. tomorrow we're erecting a kitchen floor and a mop. also, three sets of deer antlers tied to a tree make for a clothes line. i pay the deer to stand there. they enjoy it.

Something about you is just not quite right...I can't put my finger on it...
    chadwick wrote:

Something about you is just not quite right...I can't put my finger on it...

I know what it is. He used three sets of antlers when just two would have done.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Got quite a good little collection of things to send :)

Oh hell, now I feel guilty I only sent some old PJ tickets to put on the PJ wall :(
  • Claireack wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

Oh hell, now I feel guilty I only sent some old PJ tickets to put on the PJ wall :(

Why not send some toenail clippings and extra hair?
    toenail clippings with extra hair on em. that's just too badass. never heard of such a thing myself.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    We forgot the best thing to send you.... Stereo system ;)

inkel-audio-system.jpg
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Do you want some burned dvds or cds?

I have a couple PJ dvds: Immagine In Cornice and Live in Texas.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

Why not send some toenail clippings and extra hair?

That's definately doable!
    thank you kindly, claire and lizard
    very cool stuff for the project.
    i have many ideas
    good stuff

peace...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i need a roof over the back end of the place and the garage. looking for roofing nails and shingles. screws, drywall, paint, oil, chain saws, drills, axes, drill bits, tape, glue, dry crete in a bag, and a wheel barrow
    Make sure you pull the proper required permits. Always pull the permits. The Jiggler has been looking over his fence for the county inspector, BECAUSE he didnt pull the proper permit!!!!! Dont be a jiggling juggling Jeagler Chad!!
    Did you pull the permits? I'm telling ya man, you got to pull the permits!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i need a roof over the back end of the place and the garage. looking for roofing nails and shingles. screws, drywall, paint, oil, chain saws, drills, axes, drill bits, tape, glue, dry crete in a bag, and a wheel barrow
    Make sure you pull the proper required permits. Always pull the permits. The Jiggler has been looking over his fence for the county inspector, BECAUSE he didnt pull the proper permit!!!!! Dont be a jiggling juggling Jeagler Chad!!
    Did you pull the permits? I'm telling ya man, you got to pull the permits!!
    81 told me, "tell em, fuck the permits we build how and when and why we want here in shicago"
    i then laugingly :lol: replied to 81, "this aint bloody chicago, dude...jesus"
    "tell 'em that anyway", he screamed at me.

i am telling the townspeople tomorrow, y'all can fuck off, i aint gettin no stinkin permits for anything ever again.
    in fact im tearing off the license plates on my car, throwing them away... shredding licenses all day all the time.

that's how i roll since 81 educated me on my freedoms :twisted:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    chadwick wrote:
    thank you kindly, claire and lizard
    very cool stuff for the project.
    i have many ideas
    good stuff

peace...
    :P
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    chadwick wrote:
    81 told me, "tell em, fuck the permits we build how and when and why we want here in shicago"

i am telling the townspeople tomorrow, y'all can fuck off, i aint gettin no stinkin permits for anything ever again.
    in fact im tearing off the license plates on my car, throwing them away... shredding licenses all day all the time.

was i drunk when we had this converstion, becasue i don't remember it.

i should have gotten a number for you....we would have called you from alpine :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

was i drunk when we had this converstion, becasue i don't remember it.

i should have gotten a number for you....we would have called you from alpine :lol:
    you wanna know something so very badass, dude? a friend called me from up there the other day when it was on. 10 seconds or so into the conversation "unthought known" kicks in. truly it was fantastic. i heard pearl jam going. it was moving actually.

and yes you were fried during that conversation. i was also dreaming myself, soooo

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    you wanna know something so very badass, dude? a friend called me from up there the other day when it was on. 10 seconds or so into the conversation "unthought known" kicks in. truly it was fantastic. i heard pearl jam going. it was moving actually.

and yes you were fried during that conversation. i was also dreaming myself, soooo

did you see the bootleg links?

they are over in teh gtf section.

we did call mickey since he decided late that he didn't want to go. :lol: poor guy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

we did call mickey since he decided late that he didn't want to go. :lol: poor guy.
    is there a link to unthought known?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    http://youtu.be/04WKGJApxkQ
    that night through the phones
    kickin ass
    astounded even

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Look for love
    and evidence

that you're worth keeping
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

is there a link to unthought known?
    didnt WANT to go? Fuck man, that hurts deep. But you did get the "poor guy" part right.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

how are them tires treating you. :P

see this foot
    see this pedal
    drop drop drop it down
    oh so hard
    spin spin, spin the black circles

whooo.... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hey Chad, when is the house warming party? just let me know when and where, and i'll be there.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

see this foot
    see this pedal
    drop drop drop it down
    oh so hard

squealing like a mofo!!!! Loving it , actually. Much smoother ride. Now, if MA Nature can get off the crying jag long enough for the grass to dry , I'll get to try out my other new toy.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

see this foot
    see this pedal
    drop drop drop it down
    oh so hard

squealing like a mofo!!!! Loving it , actually. Much smoother ride. Now, if MA Nature can get off the crying jag long enough for the grass to dry , I'll get to try out my other new toy.

A forest fire starter kit?
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:

see this foot
    see this pedal
    drop drop drop it down
    oh so hard

A returned , used one time lawn mower I bought on clearance at sears. no prime ,one pull start. Single point deck control for raising and lowering the deck. 6.75 HP B+S motor.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

A returned , used one time lawn mower I bought on clearance at sears. no prime ,one pull start. Single point deck control for raising and lowering the deck. 6.75 HP B+S motor.

Sweet. Does it have a cup holder?