my new place.

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited May 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
so i had this idea earlier today and it involves you great people here. my new place is going to kick some ass when i get into those walls over there. do any of you have an item (or items) you do not need anymore and would part with for $1.00 or less?

got a camera and a computer? take a picture of your stuff you wanna sell for $0.11 and post it so i can see if i need your item(s) for my new place. maybe just describe your awesome collection of crap you think i'd like to have for cheap as shit.

we can trade and stuff too. what do you need/want?

i have 1400 postage stamps so shipping and handling is a breeze on my end.
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    You my friend , need cats. 2 cats to be exact.

What say you?
    yes/no?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    mickeyrat wrote:

What say you?
    yes/no?
    please yes hell no
    no critters with fur
    scales and poison only
    got a poisonous arrow frog for 99cents?
    poison_dart1.jpg
    2268857_f520.jpg

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    How about some trash to spread out on the coffee table, you may or may not have?

books-1.jpg
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

What say you?
    yes/no?
    please yes hell no
    no critters with fur
    scales and poison only
    poison_dart1.jpg
    2268857_f520.jpg

Can't wait to get my beardie and dendrobates!
    very nice, jshin
    do you have forks and other utensils?
    i have lots of untensils i don't need

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I think we're covered as far as utensils.. Those are free if you want them, no money no trade.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

chadwick wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

What say you?
    yes/no?
    please yes hell no
    no critters with fur
    scales and poison only
    poison_dart1.jpg
    2268857_f520.jpg
    how about if I shave them? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    how about if I shave them? :mrgreen:
    i don't need any razors, but thanks. maybe mick123apple or 81 would enjoy your razors.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I have a bunch of dresses that I think would look divine on you! How many can I put you down for?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I have a bunch of dresses that I think would look divine on you! How many can I put you down for?
    ha... :lol:
    three dresses please. matching shoes?

do you need a wooden chair for dining room table? i need a dining room table, i have the chairs.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    What kind of stuff do you need? Give us a list! ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    chadwick wrote:
    ha... :lol:
    three dresses please. matching shoes?

do you need a wooden chair for dining room table? i need a dining room table, i have the chairs.
    Of course there are matching shoes! But those will cost ya ;)

I'm set with furniture :lol: What sort of stuff do you need?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    justam wrote:
    What kind of stuff do you need? Give us a list! ;)
    stuff worth a buck or less. :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    No, really. I have a lot of stuff I'd give you for free just cuz I don't need it anymore. Like for example, I have a treadmill I'm giving away because I don't need it in this land of Sunshine.

There's a lot of stuff I'd part with for nothing if I knew someone wanted it! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    make-potato-chip-bag-purse-800x800.jpg

sours, creams, and onions.

Going crunch
    going twice
    going

gone

(napkins)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited August 2011
    208_PIC_0076.JPG

:|
    Post edited by rollings on
    treadmill, justly? shipping...$132.50 bucks plus tax. that would be awesome though. probably gotta pass unless you are paying shipping and stuff. then sure, send it here. you may have to put it in a wood crate.

idea on shipping. find a truck driver in florida who's driving to iowa with space in their trailer. they'd do it for free in most cases. don't you play piano? i need a harpsichord, please.

http://orgs.usd.edu/nmm/Keyboards/Rucke ... traitA.jpg

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i'd like cards and drawing, things written, and stuff to hang on my pearl jam wall. i'm gonna be writing poetry on my walls and stuff. the owners will be pissed off like a big dog, they will disagree with my walls and ceilings. i am going to re-erect my grandfather's (WWII) flag on my walls or ceiling or use it as a curtain like we did when we were kids and my brother ryan and i shared a bedroom with a large stereo, beds, and we each had g/fs that visited, they both worked together, after work coming out to party with us.

pearl jam wall will be badass.

i was thinking lastnight i could install and erect a campsite in livingroom. get a electric campfire fireplace thingy that the amish sell and one of those things ya sleep in.

a tent.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Dang Dang wrote:
    208_PIC_0076.JPG

pick four.

My sexy dish detergent bottle, although single, is not bargainable.
    already have a counter-top. i need a floor in the kitchen though. but thank you for that.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    treadmill, justly? shipping...$132.50 bucks plus tax. that would be awesome though. probably gotta pass unless you are paying shipping and stuff. then sure, send it here. you may have to put it in a wood crate.

idea on shipping. find a truck driver in florida who's driving to iowa with space in their trailer. they'd do it for free in most cases. don't you play piano? i need a harpsichord, please.

http://orgs.usd.edu/nmm/Keyboards/Rucke ... traitA.jpg

No, I wasn't saying I'd SEND a treadmill, just that I'm giving it away right now. (I'm giving it away locally so I don't have to ship it anywhere!)

I like your list of other stuff. Light stuff I can send! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'll send you a tv, but you have to come pick it up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    next time im near chicago i'll find ya. is it a plasma with a bluray?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    81 wrote:
    next time im near chicago i'll find ya. is it a plasma with a bluray?

10in b&w w/ rabbit ears
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I have one that doesnt work. Its yours for the taking!!! its color too!!! :mrgreen:

you guys are decks. yep i'll take me a broken tv and a 10 incher that is 39 years old runnin on rabbit ears and foil. you comedians send it over. i'll install your junk onto the pj wall. autogragh it before sending, please.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    My daughter draws a mean mermaid! I'm sure she would love to donate one to you :)

Seriously though I'm sure I could find some cool PJ inspired pics lying around. Do you need tea towels? I have plenty of cool kiwiana stuff that would look tu meke in your new pad :D PM me your new address.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    My daughter draws a mean mermaid! I'm sure she would love to donate one to you :)

Seriously though I'm sure I could find some cool PJ inspired pics lying around. Do you need tea towels? I have plenty of cool kiwiana stuff that would look tu meke in your new pad :D PM me your new address.
    mermaid intrepity... have her draw me her with the mermaid's name on the paper. mermaid intrepity is a character of mine in my poetry.

tea towels...no idea what that means.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    chadwick wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

mermaid intrepity... have her draw me her with the mermaid's name on the paper. mermaid intrepity is a character of mine in my poetry.

http://www.tiritirimatangi.org.nz/images/shop-photos/Ingrid%20Anderson%20tea%20towels%20(large).JPG

Tea towels are used to dry your dishes. What do Yanks call them??
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

http://www.tiritirimatangi.org.nz/images/shop-photos/Ingrid%20Anderson%20tea%20towels%20(large).JPG

hilarious. those are neat. we call tea towels dish towels.

dish rags wash them in the soapy water. dish towels dry them before putting dishes away.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    tinkerbell wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:

closest thing would be hand towels. Similar is size to what is used for the bathroom to dry your hands. Or Dish towels.