my new place.

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    i need a roof over the back end of the place and the garage. looking for roofing nails and shingles. screws, drywall, paint, oil, chain saws, drills, axes, drill bits, tape, glue, dry crete in a bag, and a wheel barrow

i have a couple bundles of shingles in my attic.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    hows about a few extra rolls of this sweet wall paper??
    Really+ugly+wallpaper.jpg

Huh??
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:

Huh??

i'll pay to ship it if he puts it up.....in his bedroom. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    81 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

Huh??

i'll pay to ship it if he puts it up.....in his bedroom. :lol:
    I'll hang it for free.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited August 2011
    it's the pearl jam wall i am erecting. send the wallpaper. it'll be pj related by the time im done with it.
    stuff's coming in from around the globe. this is exciting and cheap to boot.

my uncle says, bullshit, aint no god damn walls gonna be some jammin pearls all up in this new bastard for that fat assed nephew of mine and his crazy bullshit pearly actin friends all a jammin to that loud ass horseshit music... boy, lemme tell ya what...

this is the funniest shit i ever heard...

now he's mad throwing the hammer and other tools into his truck. he's leaving cussing the whole way.
    :lol: wait...

he just gave us the finger and got stuck in the mud :lol: ... now he's out, locked in the 4x4.
    sliding around like a dick. haha... still yelling obscenities.
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    i need a roof over the back end of the place and the garage. looking for roofing nails and shingles. screws, drywall, paint, oil, chain saws, drills, axes, drill bits, tape, glue, dry crete in a bag, and a wheel barrow

I have some chain saws. Will four do?
    Dang Dang wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

YOU again!!!!! hehehehe
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    i have an extra 5 gallons of paint.

and shingles.

:lol:

road trip time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

and shingles.

road trip time.
    you should see a doctor. From what I hear shingles are no joke. ;)

screw the doc :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    screw the doc :lol:
    forget that!! I'll go with the nurse. MY nurse!!! :mrgreen:

81 wrote:

and shingles.

road trip time.
    on your way to the show. second place on the left.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Dang Dang wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

YOU again!!!!! hehehehe

I have three chain saws
    hehehehe
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I just found a Lexington Ky 03 Pearl Jam poster, that I bought at the Pittsburgh 03 show... It was hanging on the side of our fridge for a few years and has some wrinkles, a small rip on top and some stains around the edges... Yours for the taking.

Has a couple cowboys about to blast each other on it.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm sending you the " Chillow Pillow " this pillow will keep you cool and very cold. I think you can even freeze it... ;)

I'm sure its great for hot flashes as well.... ( I think us women may need this as well ) :)

t_chillow_pillow.jpg

I think you can even freeze this pillow.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    and when you good people keep my address to yourselves that makes me happy. giving out my address to anyone is a good way to upset me. thank you.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    and when you good people keep my address to yourselves that makes me happy. giving out my address to anyone is a good way to upset me. thank you.
    chadwick
    C/o vandelay industries
    129 w. 81st
    Suite 5a
    New york, ny 10024
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick
    C/o vandelay industries
    129 w. 81st
    Suite 5a
    New york, ny 10024

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T35QhLx_KI
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mikalina wrote:
    I'm sending you the " Chillow Pillow " this pillow will keep you cool and very cold. I think you can even freeze it... ;)

I'm sure its great for hot flashes as well.... ( I think us women may need this as well ) :)

t_chillow_pillow.jpg

I think you can even freeze this pillow.

are you sure you don't need the pillow yourself mikalina?

you talked about freezing the pillow twice... :lol:

I think I want the pillow now... :P
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    cold pillows are the only way i can sleep.
    i'd love a frozen ass pillow.
    putting one in the freezer right now.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    chadwick
    C/o vandelay industries
    129 w. 81st
    Suite 5a
    New york, ny 10024

I hope Art doesn't read Chad's mail!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Lizard wrote:
    i've got magnets

I've really got to get my eyes tested - could have sworn that said I've got maggots.
  • I love dinner parties.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Claireack wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    i've got magnets

I've really got to get my eyes tested - could have sworn that said I've got maggots.

that's the 2nd sign of menopause!!! :shock:
    :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    fruit_bouquet.jpg

A fruit arrangement.... :D These are so good.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    chadwick wrote:
    Make sure you pull the proper required permits. Always pull the permits. The Jiggler has been looking over his fence for the county inspector, BECAUSE he didnt pull the proper permit!!!!! Dont be a jiggling juggling Jeagler Chad!!

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Lizard wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    i've got magnets

that's the 2nd sign of menopause!!! :shock:
    :D

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Got quite a good little collection of things to send :)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    Ummm, Chad? I have a question? What are you going to do with all that menopause you are being given?

mickeyrat wrote:
    Ummm, Chad? I have a question? What are you going to do with all that menopause you are being given?
    menopause... menopause kicks ass
    no worries, mickeyrat
    you'll be fine when you get older

i been going through menopause for awhile now
    still get erect even
    i got all my sight still
    got my driver's license
    gettin my master's
    got my sandals in the shop
    lookin for what i've missed
    feelin my way to see
    where i've been and missed when there