If you like these albums, you are a....

Ten - Retard
    Vs. - Retard
    Vitalogy - Moron
    No Code - Scott Stapp
    Yield - Scott Stapp
    Binaural - Chad Kroeger
    Riot Act - Stephen Hawking
    Avocado - A cool person who likes avocados.

Glad we got that out of the way.

i don;t like self titled either

wwfairfields (thus the absolute truth) pj album rankings

1. riot act
    2. binaural
    3. yield
    4. no code
    5. vitalogy

tied for worst/ embarassing .. ten/ that second one / pearl jam
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    careful, one more extra O and its special hamburger sauce ...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grill and greens
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    culot4 wrote:

Maybe try and do it in a way you aren't insulting something most people here love.

As someone on here used to say. He doesn't give a rats ass.
  • Options
    wwfairfieldwwfairfield Posts: 216
    i still need an answer to how i'm the embodiment of your argument, because if thats the case not only am I dumb but i'm a pedophile, that could be construed as a personal attack on me which is punishable by banishment.

i hope i don't get banned and apologize for anything i might type

banned???
    what is this ?? the at&t blue room?
  • Options
    i demands answers !
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    i don;t like self titled either

wwfairfields (thus the absolute truth) pj album rankings

1. riot act
    2. binaural
    3. yield
    4. no code
    5. vitalogy

tied for worst/ embarassing .. ten/ that second one / pearl jam

If you are embarrassed of Ten, you need to unclog your ears. Or just leave this message board. You can choose the latter or the latter.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    If you are embarrassed of Ten, you need to unclog your ears. Or just leave this message board. You can choose the latter or the latter.

Uh ill take the latter for 1000$ alex !
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    corduroidcorduroid Posts: 293
    1. riot act
    2. binaural
    3. yield
    4. no code
    5. vitalogy
    Turn that list upside down, and you're gettin' somewhere
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grill and greens
    and a bowl of clam chowder to start!

grill and greens would be a good t-shirt in homage to this thread.... that and the i listen to bands that dont exist yet shirt
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    Fury ThreeFury Three Posts: 32
    wwfairfield: Worst troll ever?
  • Options
    Fury Three wrote:

yeah for sure
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    i hope i don't get banned and apologize for anything i might type

banned???
    what is this ?? the at&t blue room?

I don't think you will get banned. But your sure making friends real fast. lol
  • Options
    okay... how can i make this better?
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Fury Three wrote:

nope. nobody beats RRRRRRRRRRAMONE!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775

Get a q tip and clean the wax out of your ears for starters.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options

Start making more intelligent comments.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    lets say you find your soulmate . you find the love of your life .
    you meet at a young age . you marry . you have children . you grow together . you get old together
    but here you are, aged, together , and you are walking around with pictures in your wallet of your wife, the love of your life , but when she was about 14
    wouldn't that be kinda wierd? kinda perverted

so if you like ten and that second one you are pretty much a pedophile

look at the facts
    that has to be the worst analogy i've ever heard and i've heard and said some real bad ones, but that takes the title.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    more cowbell!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Get a q tip and clean the wax out of your ears for starters.

I almost choked on some popcorn laughing to that comment. hehehe :D
  • Options
    cowbell, q-tips and better points

i'm on it
  • Options
    cowbell, q-tips and better points

i'm on it

yeah ... back up your arguments, for sure.

like if youre not down with those albums thats cool, dont attack others for liking them.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    yeah ... back up your arguments, for sure.

like if youre not down with those albums thats cool, dont attack others for liking them.

Exactly. You can always find a person on here who doesn't like one of the albums. But they don't go attacking those who do like them.

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    thanks kids

i will learn to love
  • Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    i STRONGLY agree with everyone on here saying that wwfairfield has been VERY out of line with his comments on everything, especially the attending your first pj show thread.
    but now, wwfairfield, honestly, you don't like anything from those albums? no bullshit?

i mean, my favorite albums, are yield, no code, and binaural. i MUCH prefer the very creative artsy pj side to the straight foward early pj. HOWEVER, to dislike those albums so strongly is the most absurd thing i have maybe ever seen on this board.

you don't think release is an epic and emotional masterpiece?
    you don't think alive is an amazing anthem that will stand the tests of time?
    you don't think black is a brilliant piece of work that keeps jaws dropping listen upon listen?
    you don't think garden and oceans are fantastic musical creations that most bands this day and age could never conger up?
    you don't think that porch is one of the greatest live jams you have ever heard?

also

you don't think that go and animal contain a primal energy that almost jumpstarts your body?
    you don't think that rearviewmirror is an epic classic that shits over most music?
    you don't think that indifference is a subtle yet powerful genius piece of work?
    you don't think that leash gets every human being, child or adult, feeling extrmeley free and on top of the world?
    you don't think that small town and daughter are simple yet beautifully layered tracks?
    you don't think that blood is a major kick in the ass that gets you super pumped up?
    you don't think that WMA is creative brilliance?

come on now!!!!
    and these are towards the bottom of my pj album ranking!!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    i'm just posting here to post my signature in this stupid ass thread.

please divert all questions to this thread if you are confused. http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=263856
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    i STRONGLY agree with everyone on here saying that wwfairfield has been VERY out of line with his comments on everything, especially the attending your first pj show thread.
    but now, wwfairfield, honestly, you don't like anything from those albums? no bullshit?

i mean, my favorite albums, are yield, no code, and binaural. i MUCH prefer the very creative artsy pj side to the straight foward early pj. HOWEVER, to dislike those albums so strongly is the most absurd thing i have maybe ever seen on this board.

you don't think black is a brilliant piece of work that keeps jaws dropping time after time?
    you don't think garden and oceans are fantastic musical creations that most bands this day and age could never conger up?

also

you don't think that go and animal contain a primal energy that almost jumpstarts your body?
    you don't think that rearviewmirror is an epic classic that shits over most music?
    you don't think that indifference is a subtle yet powerful genius piece of work?
    you don't think that leash gets every human being, child or adult, feeling extrmeley free and on top of the world?
    you don't think that small town and daughter are simple yet beautifully layered tracks?

come on now!!!!
    amen!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options

you don't think black is a brilliant piece of work that keeps jaws dropping time after time?

also

come on now!!!!

well said.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    dismissed
    jukebox

most of the people there ,in the heart of the confederacy, are there to see someone else

pj did it just for the bank and to sell some of their hits on itunes to those fools

sorry

just because you bought tickets to that crap before the rest of the tour was announced doesn't mean the show ain't gonna suck

and who are you?

just because you believe the show will be a greatest hits fest means nothing.

glad you won't be there, if you come across the same way in person as you do on the board then you would be too easy to pick out of a crowd even of that size...then i would have to kick your teeth in :)

oh, and i thought i put you on my ignore list last week...what's up with that?

fixed.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    any Pearl Jam show is a good show.
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Options
    the worst show of the tour will be the one that wwfairfield is at.