Options

HUEY LEWS AND THE NEWS - OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED FOR PJ20!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    on2legs wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:
    "son.. You're just to darn loud!"
    Huey (that MJF movie)

This is your cousin... MARVIN BERRY!

I love how that actor over emphasis MARVIN, MARVIN BERRY!

:clap:
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Like. Although I would put in my vote for Fore! in its entirety rather than Sports

anyone hear anymore rumors on this?

someone told me 'mmr here in philly mentioned it the other day...

There are a few rumors floating round the Interweb. If you google search "Pearl Jam Huey Lewis" quite a bit comes up.
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    I would be so happy to be stuck with Hue....y.

Yes it's true.

Yes it's true.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    usa today had a blurb about this rumor in yesterday's style section...they had a feature on the interior design of huey's bathroom and how he got some ideas from his last visit to ed and jill's house :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    :o
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    kat--- we need a sticky for this thread.

please apply the sticky ASAP.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    kat--- we need a sticky for this thread.

please apply the sticky ASAP.
    +1 "Don't need no credit card to write in this thread"
  • Options
    Bump

I'm starting to fear I am the only person who appreciates the beauty of this video. I showed it to my friend, but he just looked at me completely blank.

Maybe some of you here will appreciate it more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLKqBopU_jA

• Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    tremors wrote:
    Bump

I'm starting to fear I am the only person who appreciates the beauty of this video. I showed it to my friend, but he just looked at me completely blank.

That's great! The 49ers as back-up singers. :lol: Also, click some other links from that concert and check out the mullet on one of the guys in the horn section (the guy in the middle). He has to be sporting the world's ultimate mullet! :lol: He kind of looks like Jimmy "The Mouth of the South" Hart!
  • Options
    PJ88 wrote:
    tremors wrote:
    Bump

That's great! The 49ers as back-up singers. :lol: Also, click some other links from that concert and check out the mullet on one of the guys in the horn section (the guy in the middle). He has to be sporting the world's ultimate mullet! :lol: He kind of looks like Jimmy "The Mouth of the South" Hart!

Yeah! Watching that concert is like opening a window onto another world - a time when life was simple and haircuts were majestic. I think I preferred it back then.

• Options
    I guess this isn't "it" Huey. :-/

"Huey goes for his shot and is.... DENIED!"

Maybe PJ50?
  • Options
    this isn't over, until huey says it's over
    D94CC2FB57BEDC7469887EF75547FD.jpg

he's GOT this
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,213
    this isn't over, until huey says it's over
    D94CC2FB57BEDC7469887EF75547FD.jpg

he's GOT this

not only should Huey open up he should come out and play Harmonica on Smile with the boys. Make it happen Juggler (even though I won't be there).
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I was just watching VH1 Classic and they showed a video of Huey and the band performing "Power of Love", right before they showed "Back to the Future 3".
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Huey... Huey.... HUEY!

B-U-M-P
  • Options
    If Eddie sees this, I bet he does a daughter>power of love combo
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Huey should open with The Power of Love and they could play clips of Marty McFly skateboarding on the big screen!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Huey should open with The Power of Love and they could play clips of Marty McFly skateboarding on the big screen!
    They could also show Huey from Back to the Future saying "too loud" before the 1st encore starts of PJ's set.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Newch91 wrote:
    They could also show Huey from Back to the Future saying "too loud" before the 1st encore starts of PJ's set.

Lol, yeah!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Huey_Lewis___The_News2.jpg

this is a picture of huey and the boys waiting backstage for pearl jam to finish their set on 10/30/09 at the spectrum....let's hope this scene happens again next month
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    di-3DX4.gif
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    di-3DX4.gif
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Huey_Lewis___The_News2.jpg

this is a picture of huey and the boys waiting backstage for pearl jam to finish their set on 10/20/09 at the spectrum....let's hope this scene happens again next month

Damn does Huey and the gang look happy there.

With the WM3 thing breaking today I'd say it is even more imperative to have Huey play.

I mean come on man!!

18 years ago those boys got railed and ALSO 18 years ago Huey was super badass!!
  • Options
    I wonder who would win in a three way fight

The News, The Silver Bullet Band or The Range.

Also. What would eddies band be called? Eddie Vedder and the....
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

They would be called Eddie Vedder and The Killer Waves and they could kick the shit out of The News, The Silver Bullet Band, and The Range all at the same time.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

They would be called Eddie Vedder and The Killer Waves and they could kick the shit out of The News, The Silver Bullet Band, and The Range all at the same time.
    You got that right. (Kramer voice)
  • Options
    Eddie Vedder & The High Purple Noon Gang
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
  • Options
    1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a Thin Lizzy cover war...

Sir Huey of Lewis & Zee News
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjbUnOzT5t4&feature=related

vs

Sir Edward of Vedder & Zee Jam of Pearl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4CXKKi_7Dc&playnext=1&list=PL6A8FF06B148DD92C
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    There's only one problem with this idea. What if this guy...

americanpsycho2.jpg

shows up at PJ20?

patrick2.gif
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    I wouldn't let them play my garage.

that's because you are clearly a communist.

reported. :lol:

Hugh, has anyone ever noticed your profile location is a lyric from a Traveling Wilbury's song?
    Wilbury's were greeeeeeeeeat! :clap:
This discussion has been closed.