Options

NYC Meetup/No Code show 5/2

Comments

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,125
    what time does no code take the stage? midnight like all the other times at that venue?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Hey Xman... ever try reading the first post:-)?

10:00 buddy... hope to see you there
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,125

my bad, if it's 10:00, then i'd say doubtful. if i'm lucky, i'll be in the clubhouses by 10:00..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Much More Than ThisMuch More Than This Brooklyn, NY Posts: 765

...a gentleman who can be relied upon as much for his well-timed advice ("Steve, don't cum here") as his command of a mosh pit (you wanted me to cite another reason, X).
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,493
    have fun all

unfortunately I will not be able to make this one

Hope to see you all at the pre-parties for the Camden, MSG and Hartford shows!!!!!
  • Options
    We should determine whether dinner is materializing so that I can call Caliente Cab Co. and either update the reservation that now stands at 12-15 people, or cancel altogether. I believe our fate rests in the hands of the "maybes".

Yes:
    1. given2fly10
    2. josevolution
    3. MyHandsBound
    4. NO CODE, PJ Tribute
    5. Pearl Sam 333

No:
    1. corduroykitty
    2. decides2dream
    3. Get Right
    4. nadja_vedder
    5. nowayimfaithfull
    6. since i fell apart
    7. xavier mcdaniel
    8. wendy wrocks

Maybe:
    1. Bathgate66
    2. edvedder913
    3. Guitarhero27
    4. Jeremy's Spoken
    5. PJ_Panic
    6. Soybeans
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    We should determine whether dinner is materializing so that I can call Caliente Cab Co. and either update the reservation that now stands at 12-15 people, or cancel altogether. I believe our fate rests in the hands of the "maybes".

[

Maybe here...

unfortunately I won't know until tomorrow....all depends if the baseball game is rained out. sorry :p
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    Sorry I just popped in for a second but I thought the set was early, no?

I have a Tribeca Film Fest screening at 815 but I'd love to come after if it will still be happening...

*EDIT* Just read the thread...I can totally do a 10 0'clock set!
  • Options
    given2fly10given2fly10 Posts: 485
    i think we should still have dinner. so they reserve 2 tables for us, big deal haha. if the maybe's dont show then oh well the caliente cab has an extra table.

unfortunately I won't know until tomorrow....all depends if the baseball game is rained out. sorry :p
    do the rain dance that might help, lol
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    updated the head count in the top post... please let me know if anyone else is in/out
  • Options
    Panic821Panic821 Posts: 106
    i'm in for the gig, but definitely OUT for the dinner.
    my signature.
  • Options
    I adjusted the Caliente reservation to 10 people. Hope to see several of you there.
  • Options
    TooMuchBloodTooMuchBlood Posts: 312
    How about a bump for No Code, yeah? They always put on a great show! Wish I could be there. You New Yorkers are lucky to have this group play so many shows a year in and around your neighborhood.
  • Options
    How about a bump for No Code, yeah? They always put on a great show! Wish I could be there. You New Yorkers are lucky to have this group play so many shows a year in and around your neighborhood.
    Thanks for the kind words! Or, if you will: We're bloody grateful!
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words! Or, if you will: We're bloody grateful!

so I just noticed you guys have played in Pleasantville!

I don't know how I missed that - are you playing there again anytime soon?

There is also another place in Pleasantville that has live music/outdoor patio w/some cover bands that you might want to look into for the summer. Lucy's Lounge. Ever play there?

Nice to know there is some good music in Westchester :D
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    Count me as maybe also, i'm going to try to make it

Apologies, if this has already been posted-
    but can you advise the name the reservation is under at caliente cab?

thanks!
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    bump
    And he still gives his love, he just gives it away, The love he receives is the love that is saved, And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,427
    ok i won't be attending at all just don't feel like heading into the city ,sorry but i just don't feel like doing the train or driving into the city sorry folks i hope you guys have a great night ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    ok i won't be attending at all just don't feel like heading into the city ,sorry but i just don't feel like doing the train or driving into the city sorry folks i hope you guys have a great night ..

you suck jose :p
  • Options
    you suck jose :p
    agreed

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    im still coming...:)
    woohoo...
    The Waiting Drove Me Mad Your Finally Here And Im A Mess....
  • Options
    one last bump for me

hope alota people show and if not sucks to be you

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    MyHandsBoundMyHandsBound Posts: 698
    I can't come tonight...I will though soon...
  • Options
    awesome awesome awesome show. seth you rock, rob the lead guitarist you nailed it on immortality as did the drummer. talia it was funny just turning around and there you are with your tour buddy. oh it was awesome to see sam on stage, fucking rockstar owning the stage. he looked hot up there, haha just kidding

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    Great show guys... can't wait for the next one
  • Options
    Panic821Panic821 Posts: 106
    Good Show guys. The sound was kinda bad at the back, some mixing problems i guess. Couldn't hear the drums very much and the guitars were not coming through very clear. but once i moved up front it was all good. Nice Tee, Tony. sorry couldn't catch up with you, was meaning to but too many things were happening. next time definitely.
    my signature.
  • Options
    oh it was awesome to see sam on stage, fucking rockstar owning the stage. he looked hot up there, haha just kidding

I concur ;)
  • Options
    I concur ;)
    i'd hope so. as always it's fun hanging out with sam and you even if ya went to the darkside :p

no bed=no brian

coke sucks
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    awesome awesome awesome show. seth you rock, rob the lead guitarist you nailed it on immortality as did the drummer. talia it was funny just turning around and there you are with your tour buddy. oh it was awesome to see sam on stage, fucking rockstar owning the stage. he looked hot up there, haha just kidding

I was happy to be there :)
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    PJ_Panic wrote:
    Good Show guys. The sound was kinda bad at the back, some mixing problems i guess. Couldn't hear the drums very much and the guitars were not coming through very clear. but once i moved up front it was all good. Nice Tee, Tony. sorry couldn't catch up with you, was meaning to but too many things were happening. next time definitely.

sounds like I missed a great show!!!!! Perhaps next month!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!