Options

**Wishlist MSG (NY) Pre-parties and Fundraisers Night 1 & 2**

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like fun

I'll be there with GTFLYGIRL and I'm trying to get my boy Holden to make an appearance since its all ages.

Chiqui don't forget about our beer!! Its on!!!! :D
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    Sounds like fun

I'll be there with GTFLYGIRL and I'm trying to get my boy Holden to make an appearance since its all ages.

Chiqui don't forget about our beer!! Its on!!!! :D
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
    it'll be good to see you again!
    travel safe everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    I'll be there +1 for night 2!!!! :cool:
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    Is the info for the 6/24 pre-show still tentative? I'm likely to stop by either one of the events (going to both MSG shows) as I work in the area.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Put old SBB down as attending both nights........
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    will be there both nights + Gobbles (all that crazy bird wants is to hear given to fly)
    Fill the air up with love...
  • Options
    SeshetaSesheta Posts: 6
    We're definitely ALL AGES
    6/2006 Continental Arena, NJ
    8/2007 Lollapalooza, Chicago
    6/2008 Madison Square Garden, NYC

"Get the words, and then I get to thinkin'
    I don't wanna think, I wanna feel."
    -VEDDER/MCCREADY/GOSSARD/AMENT
  • Options
    Arakias wrote:
    Is the info for the 6/24 pre-show still tentative? I'm likely to stop by either one of the events (going to both MSG shows) as I work in the area.
    the pre-party for both nights is DEFINITE!
    please,
    stop in :)
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    wooooohooooo!!!
    in the timezone i'm it...it is OFFICIALLY MSG NIGHT 1 DAY!!!!!!!
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    kostekkostek Posts: 15
    when do you expect this party to end? i dont think i can make it before 630 but i def want to come by!
  • Options
    Myself and 3 other 10cs are joining u around 6pm :)
    Severed Hand
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    luvistower wrote:
    First post updated with more attendees, more raffle items, and Special Acoustic Performanceat the Night 2 gathering by our very own italianrockstar, ZIGGY!!!

And SoS..what's so funny?!?!?!?
    :p

Because we had to sneak her into the bar at Lolla :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Because we had to sneak her into the bar at Lolla :)
    aaaaahhhhhh, i seeeeeeee.

and to whomever asked about what time it ends, probably around 6pm-ish
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    YAY!
    it's today!
    :D

picking up our tickets at 2 aqnd then heading to the preparty.....looking forward to seeing many of you again and running into more old and new friends alike!

weeeeeeeeeeee....pearl jam at home in NY......beautiful!!!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    lateralus963lateralus963 Posts: 381
    I like the drink specials at McGarry's on Wednesday... Does anyone know if there are any specials for The Cutting Room? I looked at the menu and all I saw was their speciality drinks, food prices are decent though.
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    I like the drink specials at McGarry's on Wednesday... Does anyone know if there are any specials for The Cutting Room? I looked at the menu and all I saw was their speciality drinks, food prices are decent though.
    they (cutting room) never told me one way or the other if there'd be drink specials so i'll see if we can get something set up.
    getting ready to leave now to set up wishlist stuff and meet the Rational Animal group :)
    SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,434
    I was there for like 20 min. Wish I could've been there longer.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    Nice time, looking forward to tomorrow. I hope we raised some decent $$, the place was packed!
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    Cherry GhostCherry Ghost Posts: 108
    Curious if a tickets needed/tickets available list occured at yesterday's gathering? Not having much luck trying to get a ticket for a friend, so was hoping this may be another option. TIA for any feedback.
    8/9/92 Jones Beach, 10/2/96 Hartford, 9/8/98 E. Rutherford, 9/1/00 Camden, 7/5/03 Camden, 7/9/03 MSG, 7/14/03 PNC, 10/1/04 Reading, 9/30/05 Borgata, 10/1/05 Borgata, 10/3/05 Philly, 5/27/06 Camden, 6/1/06 E. Rutherford, 6/3/06 E. Rutherford, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 8/7/08 EV@NJPAC, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/31/09 Spectrum, 5/18/10 Newark
  • Options
    Curious if a tickets needed/tickets available list occured at yesterday's gathering? Not having much luck trying to get a ticket for a friend, so was hoping this may be another option. TIA for any feedback.
    yes, it was there and will be there today, ask at the wishlist table

yesterday was FANTASTIC!
    i'll write more about night one and night 2 on thursday

thanks AGAIN to EVERYONE who donated items, bought raffle tickets and came out to hang with us.
    PEARL JAM FANS ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

See you ALL tonight at McGarry's
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    Cherry GhostCherry Ghost Posts: 108
    luvistower wrote:
    yes, it was there and will be there today, ask at the wishlist table

yesterday was FANTASTIC!
    i'll write more about night one and night 2 on thursday

thanks AGAIN to EVERYONE who donated items, bought raffle tickets and came out to hang with us.
    PEARL JAM FANS ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

See you ALL tonight at McGarry's

Good news...should have asked this question in my original post...what time did the gathering go to? Not sure when I will get to the city. Were tickets gone early or still available towards the end of the party?
    8/9/92 Jones Beach, 10/2/96 Hartford, 9/8/98 E. Rutherford, 9/1/00 Camden, 7/5/03 Camden, 7/9/03 MSG, 7/14/03 PNC, 10/1/04 Reading, 9/30/05 Borgata, 10/1/05 Borgata, 10/3/05 Philly, 5/27/06 Camden, 6/1/06 E. Rutherford, 6/3/06 E. Rutherford, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/24/08 MSG, 6/25/08 MSG, 8/7/08 EV@NJPAC, 10/30/09 Spectrum, 10/31/09 Spectrum, 5/18/10 Newark
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    thanks for the great turn out! Jeannette will give the final number, but I know it was well over $2k for both days!

Janet, Tom, Rob, Nixon, Bobby, Eric - thanks so much for keeping an eye on Jillian! :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    thanks for the great turn out! Jeannette will give the final number, but I know it was well over $2k for both days!

Janet, Tom, Rob, Nixon, Bobby, Eric - thanks so much for keeping an eye on Jillian! :)

Well done to all for organising the craic :D

Great to meet yas ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I didn't make it... probably a good thing, I feel like I may have been threatened there...

Great people, great cause, congrats on raising all that money!
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Foxy Mop wrote:

No problem sweety! She was an angel....and VERY funny! I had an AMAZING trip because of all you guys!

Thanks so much!

Dirty Tom
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Finally!!!! sitting at PVD waiting to board my plane to go home after 11 days on tour (sadness and happiness all at once)..
    i'd like to thank melissa and howard and peter at the Cutting Room as well as NO CODE for the fantastic faux PJ performance to start the festivities off for us.
    MUCH MUCH love to Mickey at McGarry's and to lori and sam for night 2
    MUC MUCH MUCH love to marty, kevin, demetrios, eric, nixon, dirty tom, JR, brad, karen, janet and especially laura...our two night MSG PARTAAAAAAYYYYY extravaganza helpers...if I forgot your name, i'm sorry, let me know and I'll make it right...so many helpers...so much good vibes

ALL OF the THANKS goes to YOU, ALL OF YOU, who donated items, attended, donated money (we raised approx 3000$ in two nights for the animal rescue groups and Rational Animal), donated time, donated drinks, etc, etc, etc

Wishlist thanks you and I personally thank you......
    Susan, Max, Courtney and Buckey from Rational Animal thank you, BARC shelter and Stray From the Heart thanks you......
    Pearl Jam Fans ROCK!!!!!!!

lets do it all again REAL SOON!
    HUGS!!!!
    ~jeannette~
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
    both nyc preparties were amazing. congrads to the winners of the dvd box set's. meet so many cool friends, new & old. there was a few users that i didn't find here & on rm that weren't there, where i had freebies for ya's. i have more on the way, no worries.

till the next one! :)

cheers!
  • Options
    Evo2010Evo2010 Posts: 90
    luvistower wrote:
    Finally!!!! sitting at PVD waiting to board my plane to go home after 11 days on tour (sadness and happiness all at once)..
    i'd like to thank melissa and howard and peter at the Cutting Room as well as NO CODE for the fantastic faux PJ performance to start the festivities off for us.
    MUCH MUCH love to Mickey at McGarry's and to lori and sam for night 2
    MUC MUCH MUCH love to marty, kevin, demetrios, eric, nixon, dirty tom, JR, brad, karen, janet and especially laura...our two night MSG PARTAAAAAAYYYYY extravaganza helpers...if I forgot your name, i'm sorry, let me know and I'll make it right...so many helpers...so much good vibes

ALL OF the THANKS goes to YOU, ALL OF YOU, who donated items, attended, donated money (we raised approx 3000$ in two nights for the animal rescue groups and Rational Animal), donated time, donated drinks, etc, etc, etc

Wishlist thanks you and I personally thank you......
    Susan, Max, Courtney and Buckey from Rational Animal thank you, BARC shelter and Stray From the Heart thanks you......
    Pearl Jam Fans ROCK!!!!!!!

lets do it all again REAL SOON!
    HUGS!!!!
    ~jeannette~

Had a great time at McGarrys before MSG2. Met some awesome people. Great way to start off the show. If anyone wants to know who I was I was the short Irish guy who played Lukin. Props to the dude who played Black as well. Great time Great show