Options

Radiohead - when will they tour the US again?

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    NYCPJ wrote:
    Here are some photos from tonight's Newark show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbnyc/set ... 006774118/

Another great Radiohead show!
    Wow, amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing! Does that mean you scored lower level tickets? I was in section 133, the band looked tiny!
  • Options
    NYCPJNYCPJ nyc Posts: 761
    Suziemay wrote:
    NYCPJ wrote:
    Here are some photos from tonight's Newark show:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbnyc/set ... 006774118/

Another great Radiohead show!
    Wow, amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing! Does that mean you scored lower level tickets? I was in section 133, the band looked tiny!

Thanks!
    Yes- got lower level (also had a good zoom lens)
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi = I'm happy.
  • Options
    WM31482WM31482 New York, NY Posts: 563
    I was just watching my iPhone clips of this! I can't stop... Someone needs to take both my iPhone and YouTube away!! Or tell me the best way to get to Susquehanna Bank Center from NYC... Does anybody know?
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers (minus Anthony) were sitting behind me at the Cincy show. Thank you W.A.S.T.E. for the great seats! It's not often you get to say you had better seats then Flea. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    WM31482 wrote:
    Or tell me the best way to get to Susquehanna Bank Center from NYC... Does anybody know?

a car :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Jason P wrote:
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers (minus Anthony) were sitting behind me at the Cincy show. Thank you W.A.S.T.E. for the great seats! It's not often you get to say you had better seats then Flea. :mrgreen:

that's cool
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,846
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi = I'm happy.

Great live song. I instantly fell in love with it when I heard it for the first time in 2006.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
  • Options
    Does anyone know where to get recent b-sides? Like Identikit, These are my Twisted Words, Staircase, etc?
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    Jason P wrote:
    Does anyone know where to get recent b-sides? Like Identikit, These are my Twisted Words, Staircase, etc?
    Not sure about the other two, but you can get "These Are My Twisted Words" right here.
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    Not sure about the other two, but you can get "These Are My Twisted Words" right here.
    Thank you very much!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    Jason P wrote:
    JTH wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    Thank you very much!

:thumbup:

You can also get Staircase here:

http://www.thekingoflimbs.com/Store/DisplayItems.html
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,846
    Jason P wrote:

I don't remember how I go it, but Suppercollider/The Butcher are two recent b-sides that came out together. There's also The Daily Mail.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,964
    They are playing Bonoroo tonight, live webcast @ 10:00 Central.
    http://www.bonnaroo.com/tune-into-the-b ... d-by-dell/
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    So who else is going to Tinley Park tomorrow?

Terrible seats still available!
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,237
    JTH wrote:

Outstanding fucking show! I haven't been to a show in Tinley in almost 10 years, and i thought the venue was fucking awesome! The weather was perfect last night for an outdoor show........

Radiohead.......you so good.
  • Options
    JTH wrote:

Outstanding fucking show! I haven't been to a show in Tinley in almost 10 years, and i thought the venue was fucking awesome! The weather was perfect last night for an outdoor show........

is there an upper deck at tinley park? looked like it from the pics. :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JTH wrote:

first row of 203 and 206 went on sale yesterday for like 50 bucks. said they were obstructed potentially?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JTH wrote:

first row of 203 and 206 went on sale yesterday for like 50 bucks. said they were obstructed potentially?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    JTH wrote:

is there an upper deck at tinley park? looked like it from the pics. :?:

The upper deck is the skybox/suite section. We sat in rowYY of section 207 and thought it was perfect....
    I also only paid 30 bucks a ticket a few weeks back on Stub Hub......

Still on my high from the show, spinning Radiohead all day here in my studio.....

Damn good stuff last night. :D:D:D:D
  • Options

Agreed...

...about the outstanding show part. I still hate that place. Sadly, I'll be back there in about 3 weeks.

Also agree about the weather -- it was hot, but that breeze was nice.
  • Options
    JTH wrote:

Agreed...

...about the outstanding show part. I still hate that place. Sadly, I'll be back there in about 3 weeks.

Also agree about the weather -- it was hot, but that breeze was nice.

What about this venue do people hate so much!? And you cant say traffic out, price of beers, or poles. Every outdoor amphitheater has these issues......Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better venue for that show last night. Inside the United Center would have SUCKED for that production.....
  • Options
    Inside the United Center would have SUCKED for that production.....

we saw them at the scottrade center in st louis. now i don't have an outdoor venue to compare it too, but i thought it worked well indoors.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

we saw them at the scottrade center in st louis. now i don't have an outdoor venue to compare it too, but i thought it worked well indoors.

SUCKED was probably to harsh......The open air feel last night just took it to another level for me. What's that site you can download their shows from? Anyone know?
  • Options
    What about this venue do people hate so much!? And you cant say traffic out, price of beers, or poles. Every outdoor amphitheater has these issues......Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better venue for that show last night. Inside the United Center would have SUCKED for that production.....
    Traffic out, price of beers, poles....

Oh, wait.

For one thing, you can't hear anything in the lawn. And in my experience, the back half of the pavilion isn't much better, acoustics-wise. But you say you were in the upper corner of the pavilion and it was OK? Maybe they made some improvements in the last two years that I'm not aware of. I was in row GG, center section so it was prety much a perfect spot.

I also just hate the general layout of the place. That concession area is terrible with lines going every-which-way. And the way they funnel everyone through there to get out can be a nightmare.

I'm not sure why you think the UC would have sucked. Maybe it would have been pretty lame for people sitting to the side of the stage, but for the vast majority, it would have been OK.
  • Options
    81 wrote:

SUCKED was probably to harsh......The open air feel last night just took it to another level for me. What's that site you can download their shows from? Anyone know?

bootleg link

http://www.radiohead-notforprofit.com/

i'll agree that i do prefer an outdoor show to an indoor.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    Traffic out, price of beers, poles....

Oh, wait.

For one thing, you can't hear anything in the lawn. And in my experience, the back half of the pavilion isn't much better, acoustics-wise. But you say you were in the upper corner of the pavilion and it was OK? Maybe they made some improvements in the last two years that I'm not aware of. I was in row GG, center section so it was prety much a perfect spot.

I also just hate the general layout of the place. That concession area is terrible with lines going every-which-way. And the way they funnel everyone through there to get out can be a nightmare.

I'm not sure why you think the UC would have sucked. Maybe it would have been pretty lame for people sitting to the side of the stage, but for the vast majority, it would have been OK.

I will totally agree with you on the concession lines.....that shit was goofy!
  • Options
    The Riverbend Amp in Cincy was a nice venue if you were under the pavilion, but the "lawn" had 50% of the view obscured by structural supports and the low-hanging roof made for horrible sight-lines. I would never go there to sit in the artificial turf.
  • Options
    Bought the non show specific poster at the Tinley Park show. Kinda wish I wouldve picked up the other one as well......anyone grab an extra or have buyers remorse. Cash or trade, your choice....