2011 New York Jets Season thread!!!!!!!!!

124»

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I do believe the JETS have lost their swagger!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:

Peace

It was a total embarrassment. How does a QB drop a ball in the 2 yard line. :oops: :roll: :? (there aren't enough icons to express this game. :lol: )
  • g under p wrote:

Peace

It was a total embarrassment. How does a QB drop a ball in the 2 yard line. :oops: :roll: :? (there aren't enough icons to express this game. :lol: )
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    jimmoraplayoffs.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    oh shit! did they play today?? i never watch tv... only when my teams are playing, but not today :?

do i really want to know how the game was? :?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    they stink..thank god its over

LET'S GO RANGERS
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    conman wrote:
    oh shit! did they play today?? i never watch tv... only when my teams are playing, but not today :?

I don't want to ruin it for you so let's change the subject. Have you ever seen this show? :P

lost-finale.jpg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    :lol::lol:

fuck! typical, my team disappointed me :roll:
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jimed14 wrote:
    I can just cut and paste this every week it seems ...
    jimed14 wrote:
    Same ol' Sanchez ... he just doesn't protect the ball enough ... what a horrible pic in the endzone.

ok, last comment for the year ... but THIS ... it needs to change.

This guy has to protect the ball better ... 18 INTs and 10 fumbles ... nuf said.

Happy offseason to y'all ... the Pats defense will have them joining the Jets on the links soon enough.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,778
    Sanchez needs to go

He's a giant tool box who looks like a girl throwing the ball. A good offensive coordinator/guru won't help .

Jets overreached for the chump due to Ryan/Flacco's success the year before and USC being a QB factory for a while. He's a loser

Holmes is an idiot for what he did, and his track record. But it's hard to completely fault him playing with a loser like Sanchez

Just dump him and start over. He's probably calling his agent for another GQ spread the day after the loss.... No need to feel bad for his ass
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Sanchez needs to go

He's a giant tool box who looks like a girl throwing the ball. A good offensive coordinator/guru won't help .

Jets overreached for the chump due to Ryan/Flacco's success the year before and USC being a QB factory for a while. He's a loser

Holmes is an idiot for what he did, and his track record. But it's hard to completely fault him playing with a loser like Sanchez

Just dump him and start over. He's probably calling his agent for another GQ spread the day after the loss.... No need to feel bad for his ass
    He certainly isn't Broadway Joe that's for sure.
    Looks like the team is finally at a "loss" for words the way they ran out the the club house :? ............ :roll:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Sanchez needs to go

He certainly isn't Broadway Joe that's for sure.

Actually ... Namath ended his career with about 50 more INTs than TDs (look it up) ... so in that sense, he *IS* a lot like Broadway Joe ... but, this is a different era, you can't get away with that shit now ... thus, The Sanchize is relagated to ...

image.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    conman wrote:

We're out of our misery.

Hopefully some good decisions will be made before September. Shotty is interviewing elsewhere and I doubt they will keep him either way. Wayne Hunter: Gone. So many other things have to happen...I don't even know where to begin.

Also - is there another QB out there. I mean really?? Is Sanchez going to get any better?? That late game interception ripped my heart out. This season was a complete disaster.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    The jets gave it everything they had and LOST their SWAGGER along the way.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    What a crazy morning

Bill Callahan is gone :( :(

Brian Schottenheimer stepping down :o:D:D:D:D:D:mrgreen::mrgreen::o:D:D:D:D;):):D

Tony Sparano most likely to replace him :? :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Curtis Martin is my favorite Jet ever. It is so nice and desering to see him go into the hall of fame :mrgreen:
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    FML
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    FML

:lol:
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,147
    Giants gain attention by winning Super Bowls, Jets gain attention by signing a crappy QB :lol:. Just kidding Jets fans, I root for Gang Green unless they are playing the G-Men.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    It's for a 4th and a 6th. We receive Tebow and a 7th.

Im not totally against this. He won't be the QB.. H-back/Wildcat/3rd down guy
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    It's for a 4th and a 6th. We receive Tebow and a 7th.

Im not totally against this. He won't be the QB.. H-back/Wildcat/3rd down guy

not so fast my friend
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    your new offensive coordinator stinks.
    www.myspace.com
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Your best player is just about headed to Tampa Bay
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.