2011 New York Jets Season thread!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,778
    all the giants fans are using this cheddar bob line...8 mile is 10 years old :roll: :lol:

no offense crojam...i've seen it 20x today from different giants fans

they all forget he won the superbowl for them 3 years ago.... :?

Hey, if the shoe fits ;) I'm a Jets fan, I was just trying to say all he did was harm to himself. Far worse things go on in the NFL

Like the Patriots OL who was smuggling pain pills but ratted out and didn't do time

He might have to hire someone to constantly look over his shoulder, where I'm from if you get jammed up.... Take it like a man

NYC is just a no no for firearms, if it happened upstate he wouldn't get anytime IMO
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    next up we need some Defensive line help

Shawn Ellis maybe
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • I'd like to see the Jets make the playoffs again this year. They had some good games last year. Hope they do well.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    get in the pool:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=164467
    www.myspace.com
  • wowowowowo...what a game
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I hate Romo, and I'd love to blame him for the snap, but I don't know if it was his fault or the center. Anyways, glad to see the Cowboys starting off with another loss. They always try that stupid hook and ladder play at the end of close games they're losing, and it NEVER works.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    well a win is a win.... right :?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • i thought the D-Line and the O-Line were poor last night
    but i will take the win
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • welcome back plaxico. 17 had a great game. forget about the catches and td, he had some killer blocks that opened up big plays. ie -- knocking jenkins out
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • welcome back plaxico. 17 had a great game. forget about the catches and td, he had some killer blocks that opened up big plays. ie -- knocking jenkins out

what a fucking block...holy shit....cowboy has to keep his head up..the crack back blocks will kill u everytime
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    lookin good yesterday
  • one week at a time....3 straight on the road....it would be great to get 2 out of the next 3
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,659
    hey mo lewis

a 10 year anniversary thanks to you
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    In the words of Admiral Ackbar this week's game is a Trap.

Line injuried. Travel across country ..... i got a bad feeling.

hope i'm wrong
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    The Jets are sore and hurting after last nights beat down. Defense rules and the other Birds bring it.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    one week at a time....3 straight on the road....it would be great to get 2 out of the next 3

How does none for three work for you?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    jimed14 wrote:
    one week at a time....3 straight on the road....it would be great to get 2 out of the next 3

How does none for three work for you?

:lol::lol::lol:
    I GAURANTEE the JETS will beat the Dolphins on MNF there's NO WAY they can lose this game. If they don't I will change my avatar. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    I GAURANTEE the JETS will beat the Dolphins on MNF there's NO WAY they can lose this game. If they don't I will change my avatar. :D

Peace
    i hope you're right, because they suck at life right now
  • Dolphins first win of the season????
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    conman wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    i hope you're right, because they suck at life right now

It can't be ANY worse than the Dolphins.....they REALLY suck and it's all the talk down here in S Florida. There's no Heat to speak of so it's the Dolfans wallowing in misery but I still gaurantee a Jets victory or my avatar gets changed.

Peace

• PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    J - E - T - S - Just End The Season :)

As a diehard Phin Fan, we need this game WAY worse than the Jets. That being said, both teams will be looking up at NE at the end of the year.

ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!!
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    must win kids
    must win kids
    +1
    if they don't win this one, i might just stop watching football all togther :?
    What's going on here.....where are the Jets?

Peace

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    this team blows..wowo
    g under p wrote:
    What's going on here.....where are the Jets?

Peace

Oh there they are...this one is over already.

Peace

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Brandon Marshall has money on the Jets, I'm convinced of this after the stumble turned into a pick 6 and the running out of bounds when he should have had a touchdown.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Brandon Marshall has money on the Jets, I'm convinced of this after the stumble turned into a pick 6 and the running out of bounds when he should have had a touchdown.
    :lol::lol:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10