Ever been in a fist fight?

13»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    yeah...been in about 6 or 7 in my life. lost a few, won a few. but i haven't thrown a punch in years....this was back when i was a bouncer.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    chadwick wrote:
    you're massive compared to your neighbors, is that why you moved in?

They're not all small here.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    last night a guy made a derogatory comment about my mother, i wanted to fucking break his neck. i didn't do anything, he's lucky we're both in the military.

or maybe i'm just growing up... :think:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    saturday night i learned of some information that upsets me. i have several lifelong friends, two of which are male and female, we'll call them bob and heather. heather and bob were teenage boyfriend and girlfriend. i was bob's good buddy. we all hung out with each other and other friends.

they break up many moons ago. but remain good friends.
    zooom forward to 2011.

saturday night heather tells me her recent x boyfriend wants to beat the crap out of bob because bob and heather still talk because they are mature adults who are in fact capable of being friends.

i told heather as follows, only after i had her repeat what she said a couple times to make sure i was correct in what i heard and understood to be true.

her current x wants to beat bob bloody because of his friendship with heather whom he used to be with for 4-6 years or more back in the old days. everyone now in 40's.

i told heather, " tell mr. x i will break his arm if he bothers my friend bob. you tell mr. x he will be fucked if he gets stupid with bob or you, tell him i will slam his face into the ground and break his arm for him. bob has been my bestest buddy since 7th grade. we all stick together 'round here."

heather said, "he knows better than to mess with the chadwick brothers"

chadwick was reported saying, "bob is no fighter, i am. i will break mr. x's stupid arm if he harms any of you"

waiting for report.
    until then, case close.

thread integrity...fist fights, good times.
    breaking shit, even better.
    :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Yes. I've been slapped with a salmon--that freaking hurts!

oh...... fist

uh,
    nevermind
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Dang Dang wrote:
    Yes. I've been slapped with a salmon--that freaking hurts!

oh...... fist

uh,
    nevermind
    :lol: