Ever been in a fist fight?

Comments

• Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    I should add to my previous input that I certainly am not a big dude or a brawler, but I can damn sure hold my own. I've also always benefitted from knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold 'em.
    I've been told that I've always been quite intimidating when a brawl is brewing, kinda come off a crazy sonofabitch and that has defused a few situations before any blows were thrown.
    One fellow, who I eventually became and remain to be great friends with, tried to start shit with me in middle school. I scared the hell out of him before it got anywhere. He told me years later that was the case that day.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    I should add to my previous input that I certainly am not a big dude or a brawler, but I can damn sure hold my own. I've also always benefitted from knowing when to hold 'em and knowing when to fold 'em.
    I've been told that I've always been quite intimidating when a brawl is brewing, kinda come off a crazy sonofabitch and that has defused a few situations before any blows were thrown.
    One fellow, who I eventually became and remain to be great friends with, tried to start shit with me in middle school. I scared the hell out of him before it got anywhere. He told me years later that was the case that day.
    great friendship are born like your's and your pal's
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited July 2011
    during cub scouts my den (or den mother) leader's son (who was a big ox bully prick) was picking on my youngest brother. Dut got tired of being fucked with. Dut broke his finger.

sorry, not a fist fight.
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    i've never hit a woman
    well, once, a long long time ago
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I beat the shit out of the little boy who lived next door when we were 5. First and last fight. Word spread 8-)

LOL

I think maybe in grade school. I can't imagine being hit so hard in the face my nose would break. Likewise, I can't imagine doing that to someone else. The sheer force it takes.

I am a lover, not a fighter. :D
    Although pillow fights are fine :angel:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I got into a couple little BS fights in grade school. My last fight was my senior year of high school, so about 12 years ago. I accidentally bumped into this dude in the hallway one day and he started talking shit and said he was going to kick my ass after school. I had no intentions of fighting him, so I'm walking home after school and he jumps me from behind. That was the only hit he got in and I ended up kicking his ass, busting up his nose really bad. The cool kid got beat up by the band geek. He didn't show up to school the next 3 days.

That's fucking awesome!!
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,946
    one. 21st birthday, outside a bar. I lost, as I remember.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    oh yeah, but not since high school
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    I've been in a couple scuffles over the years...none recently though. And I'm not by any means a violent person!
    Despite being "involved" in a number of incidents, I've never had the situation where it was two dudes standing up and going at it...well I was on my college Tae Kwon Do team...but that's different.

I used to play club soccer and was very competitive. Got punched the first time on the soccer field. This guy and I were involved in couple of physical plays, he starts talking shit and starts to walk away. I said some things, then proceeded to walk away. Two seconds later I turn around and BAM, he sucker punched me right in the nose. It hurt, but I kept standing. By the time I thought about going after him, he was already being pulled away.

A good friend of mine in high school, who was a girl I've known since I was like 4, was dating this guy who was a real dick and treated her like shit. Found out, not from her because I she didn't want to tell me, that he hit her one night. That day after school, I walked out to the parking lot where he was hanging out. Had some words, and I decked him...he fell backwards on to his car. One punch and I walked away. They broke up that next weekend.

A friend of mine in high school, who was black, was constantly getting shit from these redneck/hillbilly types. My buddy would talk back, but nothing transpired until one night. We were drinking at a friends place...all good and loaded. End of the night, most people were passed out. Come downstairs to get some water, and find my friend laying on the kitchen floor bloody...really beat to shit. Call an ambulance, gets taken to the ER. Find out later that 4-5 of the redneck guys came over really late and ganged up on him. After that the rest of my friends and I proceeded to "hunt down" those individuals one by one, and return the favor.

In college I was walking home from a friends place around 2AM (I was sober, wasn't feeling well). Walk by this house where these guys were drinking on their front porch. They were talking nonsense so I kept walking. The one guy (big dude) comes down and starts following me while talking shit. I was tired and wanted to go home, so I kept walking, minding my own. Turn the corner of the block and he's now walking next to me. Basically, I could tell he wasn't going to go away unless he started shit. Half a block later he stands in front of me not letting me pass (he had a beer in hand still). Try to get by once again, and he stood in front of me. Knowing there was no way out of this, I hit him really, really hard in his nose/eye. His body went stiff and he fell backwards hitting his head on the concrete sidewalk (beer spilled all over him too :D ). Out cold! I began to walk away (didn't want his friends coming) when I remembered his head hit the concrete. I checked his vitals, he was still breathing so I got the fuck outta there. A few weeks later I saw him, he didn't even recognise me. Just glad he didn't die!

Second time I was ever punched (also a sucker punch): Afterhours in college. We're all drunk hanging out at my friends place. A neighbor was moving in up above him, and for whatever reason left her couch in the hallway ( :? ). My friend decides he's going to drag it outside and sit on it while drinking beer. We all tell him not to, but he did anways. So this chick, who was moving in, comes out and is all kinds of pissed (rightfully so). So she goes in her place. 10 mins later, about 10 dudes show up (they all looked like they were football players...HUGE!) and they want to beat my friends ass. Some other friends drag him inside...I go and take a leak in the bushes around the corner. Come back and I'm the only one out there with 10 big fucking dudes who want blood. I try talking some sense in them, explaining that it was dumb, my friend was drunk, no harm was done, etc. A couple of them were cool, but this one guy looked like he was coked up and wanted to kill someone!!! Scary fucker! I thought everything was fine, and they'd leave, when scary fucker turns and hits me as hard as one could be hit. He hit me right above the eye...more forehead. I was drunk, didn't see it coming and everything went dark for a second. Get up and they walk away. One of the guys actually apologizes for his coked up friend. I'm just glad he hit me where he did. Had it got me in the eye or nose, it would have been much, much worse!!
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    This one is funny.
    First two years i went to community college and this goofball from home was there. One day he goes out and does something pretty stupid – can't really remember what it was – but he came in our room that evening and I was giving him major shit about it. I turned my back to him and the next thing i know he's jumped on my back, apparently attempting to throw me down.
    At that time i was actually in very good physical condition having been a cross country/track runner and athletic guy. So i stood firm as he wrestled and i kept telling him to stop. He did not. I took my right hand, threw a punch over my left shoulder and caught him right betwixt the eyes. That was it.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I just mentioned this in another thread, I was with my friend who was a 119 pound wrestler in high school and we got jumped by 6 guys. (the most insecure and un-macho thing in the world, 6 on 2!)
    I am kinda big, so they were avoiding me for the most part... well, that was a bad choice because I am slow. My 119 pound friend is strong as hell and fast like a cheetah...put three of them in the hospital and we left with barely a scratch.. But the funny thing was, the weasly bastards wouldnt fight me..they were swarming around my small wrestler friend, and at one point they got him on the ground and I was just grabbing bodies and tossing them like a cartoon. I remember grabbing this one little man and without thinking I threw him several feet into a highway. Luckily it was about 2:30 AM and there were not cars. It occurred to me I could've killed the kid had a car been racing by.
    No other real fights though.. I never like to fight, but I try to stop them all the time..
    Some weird reason, men in south florida...maybe its the heat or testosterone from half naked women everywhere...they all think they're badasses, and they really arent. Most become quite chicken if they're by themselves.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I beat the shit out of the little boy who lived next door when we were 5. First and last fight. Word spread 8-)

LOL

I think maybe in grade school. I can't imagine being hit so hard in the face my nose would break. Likewise, I can't imagine doing that to someone else. The sheer force it takes.

Well of course ;)
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Never lost a fight in my life (maybe a few draws :lol: ), but I was smart enough to never fight anyone "Bigger" than me :ugeek: .

I use to weigh 185-195 lbs. I'd say a 220lb person was BIG enough to avoid ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    I've been in more than I care to remember. Most as a result of drinking. I learned my lesson on a birthday one year when I ended up in the hospital from a brawl outside a pub. Not fun, but great story! ;)

I now teach Krav Maga (Self Defense Fighting) and I respect fighting as a last resort....

With that said, a guy I train with tells a story of a brawl he witnessed in an alley behind the bar. Two guys fighting. One guy takes the other to the ground. The other guy cinches an arm bar. The man in the arm bar pulls out a gun and shoots the other in the head.

Be careful friends....
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Many. Have the scars on me to show for it (from wins and losses).

Best one was senior year of college. Kicked out of my fraternity for fighting our president. 1 punch and 8 stitches across his face and I was out of the fraternity. didn't like that dude from the minute I met him. no regrets, he was a pussy (half the frat hated him...I was kicked out for refusing to apologize, not for busting him up)

LOL

doesnt take much to break a nose
    mines been smashed in a few times
    noses bleed a lot too
    which is usually warm fun

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    stickfig13 wrote:
    I've been in more than I care to remember. Most as a result of drinking. I learned my lesson on a birthday one year when I ended up in the hospital from a brawl outside a pub. Not fun, but great story! ;)

I now teach Krav Maga (Self Defense Fighting) and I respect fighting as a last resort....

With that said, a guy I train with tells a story of a brawl he witnessed in an alley behind the bar. Two guys fighting. One guy takes the other to the ground. The other guy cinches an arm bar. The man in the arm bar pulls out a gun and shoots the other in the head.

Be careful friends....
    :shock:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Been in 4 fights thru school (i would say my record is 2-2) Probably 15 ys since last knuckle dust up
    Been in alot more hockey fights on the ice. But i consider those completely different than street fights.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I've rarely been in anything resembling a fight - just one punch jobs.
    A drunk bloke in a bar in South Korea a few years ago walked over to our table and started fucking with our card game - I was with a couple at the time. At first I didn't know if he was the manager of the place taking issue with us playing cards (for whatever reason) so I asked someone in the bar what the deal was. Once I found out he was just some drunk asshole I confronted him. He started spouting some shit in Korean so I dragged him over to the door so he was standing with his back to the street while I was still in the bar facing him. I then chinned him and knocked him flat on his back. My friends got their bags and we left - stepping over him lying on the street covered in piss, as he'd also pissed himself.

Also, I was in a night club once in Leicester, England, and was pretty drunk and pilled-up. I began chatting up a girl knowing full well that she was with some lad who was either just cracking on to her or was her boyfriend. Anyway, as I was talking to the girl he punched me full-on in the face. I remember thinking when he did it: 'How dare you, you little cunt', and went into auto-pilot. He'd already started scurrying away, trying to disappear into the crowd but I just walked straight after him and let him have it - grabbed him and punched him in the chops about ten times before some bouncers grabbed me and threw me down some stairs. That was one of the first times anyone had ever really hit me and it made me realize that it doesn't hurt. I've been punched in the face a few times since and haven't flinched.

The most recent altercation happend just a few months back in Helsinki when a bouncer punched me full on in the face outside a nightclub after I insulted him. He was a short-arse and after he refused to let me and some random people I'd met in the street into the club I told him he should give his big brother his big coat back. He then chinned me. I didn't flinch but just sized up the bouncers - there were three big ones and the one short-arse - and realised I was outgunned. So I just touched my chin where he'd hit me, as if a fly had just landed on it, called him a big brave boy and walked off.

Anyway, I normally give assholes who look like trouble a wide berth. I go out to have a good time, and never really got into the whole fighting for fun thing. Also, I've been fortunate in that a lot of my friends I hang out with in England are proper fighters with reputations around town, so people rarely fuck with me as they know who my mates are.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    nah ...i grew up in the projects on the lower east side of nyc....never had any fights :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • My cousin is bi-racial, and in Junior High, he transferred into my all white school. This boy in my 7th grade study hall constantly talked shit about him and would call me a N* lover and would call my cousin Darnell N*nell. One day I had just had enough as he was going on and on so I calmly said "If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I am going to punch you." I had the mouth of a sailor even at 12 years old. He didn't stop, I slowly walked over to him and punched him three times and he fell out of his chair.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    yep...not my best moment... :?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    I have never been in a physical altercation in my 43 years of life.

came close a few times...but never did anything happen.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I've rarely been in anything resembling a fight - just one punch jobs.
    A drunk bloke in a bar in South Korea a few years ago walked over to our table and started fucking with our card game - I was with a couple at the time. At first I didn't know if he was the manager of the place taking issue with us playing cards (for whatever reason) so I asked someone in the bar what the deal was. Once I found out he was just some drunk asshole I confronted him. He started spouting some shit in Korean so I dragged him over to the door so he was standing with his back to the street while I was still in the bar facing him. I then chinned him and knocked him flat on his back. My friends got their bags and we left - stepping over him lying on the street covered in piss, as he'd also pissed himself.

Also, I was in a night club once in Leicester, England, and was pretty drunk and pilled-up. I began chatting up a girl knowing full well that she was with some lad who was either just cracking on to her or was her boyfriend. Anyway, as I was talking to the girl he punched me full-on in the face. I remember thinking when he did it: 'How dare you, you little cunt', and went into auto-pilot. He'd already started scurrying away, trying to disappear into the crowd but I just walked straight after him and let him have it - grabbed him and punched him in the chops about ten times before some bouncers grabbed me and threw me down some stairs. That was one of the first times anyone had ever really hit me and it made me realize that it doesn't hurt. I've been punched in the face a few times since and haven't flinched.

The most recent altercation happend just a few months back in Helsinki when a bouncer punched me full on in the face outside a nightclub after I insulted him. He was a short-arse and after he refused to let me and some random people I'd met in the street into the club I told him he should give his big brother his big coat back. He then chinned me. I didn't flinch but just sized up the bouncers - there were three big ones and the one short-arse - and realised I was outgunned. So I just touched my chin where he'd hit me, as if a fly had just landed on it, called him a big brave boy and walked off.

Anyway, I normally give assholes who look like trouble a wide berth. I go out to have a good time, and never really got into the whole fighting for fun thing. Also, I've been fortunate in that a lot of my friends I hang out with in England are proper fighters with reputations around town, so people rarely fuck with me as they know who my mates are.
    you're massive compared to your neighbors, is that why you moved in?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    My cousin is bi-racial, and in Junior High, he transferred into my all white school. This boy in my 7th grade study hall constantly talked shit about him and would call me a N* lover and would call my cousin Darnell N*nell. One day I had just had enough as he was going on and on so I calmly said "If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I am going to punch you." I had the mouth of a sailor even at 12 years old. He didn't stop, I slowly walked over to him and punched him three times and he fell out of his chair.
    well done.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    …just finished up with a lengthy court proceeding for the last one…my friend and I were at an Oiler game…5 or 6 drunken idiots in front of us - standing up during the play, pouring drinks at their seats, swearing loudly (around kids), and just generally being idiots…we put up with it thru three periods, but in the third, they all stood up during the play and a number of us yelled at them to sit down…the biggest of them decided to take a swing at the guy next to my friend and I, a middle-aged dude there with his son….can’t have people getting punched in front of their kids ….it started a mini-brawl, 2 vs 5 or 6….and ended with my friend suplex’ing the big dude down the concrete steps in the middle of the arena, with the play going on :lol:….well that’s not entirely true…it ended after about five court dates, and us being written up in the paper as “good Samaritans” :D

Pretty much every other fight I’ve been in was because of a woman….either ‘defending their honour’ from aggressive douche guys, fighting competing suitors ( :roll: not by choice – I was a long haired, rocker kid who dated girls who typically dated meatheads – they didn’t like me ), or just getting sucked into bad situations because of drunken, mouthy women starting shit at bars or parties. I've lost most of the fights I’ve been in…because I’ve never actually picked one myself…and most people don’t start fights with people bigger or weaker than them…so…every fight I’ve been in was with someone bigger/tougher than myself. Or maybe I’m a pussy. My nose breaks super easily, I know that much :lol:
    …just finished up with a lengthy court proceeding for the last one…my friend and I were at an Oiler game…5 or 6 drunken idiots in front of us - standing up during the play, pouring drinks at their seats, swearing loudly (around kids), and just generally being idiots…we put up with it thru three periods, but in the third, they all stood up during the play and a number of us yelled at them to sit down…the biggest of them decided to take a swing at the guy next to my friend and I, a middle-aged dude there with his son….can’t have people getting punched in front of their kids ….it started a mini-brawl, 2 vs 5 or 6….and ended with my friend suplex’ing the big dude down the concrete steps in the middle of the arena, with the play going on :lol:….well that’s not entirely true…it ended after about five court dates, and us being written up in the paper as “good Samaritans” :D

Pretty much every other fight I’ve been in was because of a woman….either ‘defending their honour’ from aggressive douche guys, fighting competing suitors ( :roll: not by choice – I was a long haired, rocker kid who dated girls who typically dated meatheads – they didn’t like me ), or just getting sucked into bad situations because of drunken, mouthy women starting shit at bars or parties. I've lost most of the fights I’ve been in…because I’ve never actually picked one myself…and most people don’t start fights with people bigger or weaker than them…so…every fight I’ve been in was with someone bigger/tougher than myself. Or maybe I’m a pussy. My nose breaks super easily, I know that much :lol:

you're no pussy, dude. you're fantastic. it isn't about winning or losing, bigger or weaker, you stood up for the betterment of mankind. aint no thing.

yes women are trouble. but god darnit, well worth the head ache. besides, what kinda dude stands there and does nothing? (a pussy)

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Almost ashamed to have so many stories, but I might as well join the crowd.

First one I was 15 and there was a boy from a rival school at a soccer game who kept giving my sister and her boyfriend shit because he had long hair and she had short. Kept running his mouth, so I told him that if he said anything again I was going to knock him out. Sure enough, he did it again, and then he took off up the bleachers. I chased him down until I caught him and we both ended up on the ground. He punched me first, and I think I was so stunned that I punched him back until his nose bled. I let him up after he cried about the blood. Got a standing ovation on the school bus the next morning.

Next one was also for my sister. She is older than me, but never could throw a decent punch. Some jerk at a party kept grabbing her ass and wouldn't stop. She was getting really upset and he wasn't listening to her, so I told him to stop. He made fun of me and kept saying dumb shit like "what's a little girl like you going to do?" So I punched him too, but this time in the mouth. And his tooth made my knuckle bleed. But his split lip was worth it. He stopped being an idiot and left.

Next one was also in high school. My "best friend" and I got in a huge fight that progressed for weeks. One day she was mysteriously on my bus (she didn't live near me) with one of her larger friends, and they got off at the same stop as me and my good friend who lived a couple houses down. They followed us, and started talking shit until her friend finally punched my friend. So we got in this huge 2-on-2 brawl in the middle of a very busy street. Traffic was stopped as we rolled around and beat the hell out of each other. A guy in a pick up truck stopped it and broke it up, yelling at us because we were supposed to be "nice catholic girls" and because "when you wear your uniform you are supposed to be a reflection of your school!" :lol: So by the time the cops got there, we were done fighting, and they took my friend and I home and told us we could press charges if we wanted since they followed us home and 'attacked' us. But it was very clear that we got the best of them, so we let them be humiliated in school the next day. They transfered high schools that week, and we haven't spoken since.

Last one was in college. I was one of very few girls on the PSU boxing team, and I had been actively boxing since I was about 13. (I am very small, and was allllways picked on for it, so my dad taught me how to fight at a young age). Worked my way through college at this restaurant, and one day RIGHT after practice, I started my shift, and these these sorority girls came in and ordered food and it was "taking too long." So I gave the chick the wrong soup by accident - something about mixing up 'tomato' with 'potato.' She didn't like it, bitched very vocally, gave a ton of attitude, and then she intentionally threw the bowl of soup all over me. I was so fired up from practice and then this.. I just lost it. Hopped right over the counter and decked her. She was stunned. None of her friends even helped her, they all just ran out. Looking back on it, I almost wish I wouldn't have hit her. But I had boiling hot soup all over me because of her, so I like to think she had it coming. My boss saw the whole thing, and he made me go home for the night as company policy, but he heard/saw both sides of it, so I got to keep my job. That sorority didn't come back there too often after that.

IN HINDSIGHT all these incidents make me feel kind of guilty. My views have changed a lot in the past few years, and I am now a believer that disagreements shouldn't ever come to blows. It is kind of a sickening feeling to physically harm someone else, and I hope that I never end up in a situation like that again. I am a lover and a fighter, but I think it is best kept solely to self-defensive purposes.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    if i ever become famous and need a bodyguard ... i'm hiring her ^^
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    ...we were supposed to be "nice catholic girls" and because "when you wear your uniform you are supposed to be a reflection of your school!" :lol:

I should probably deserve a punch to the face imagining girls fighting in catholic girl uniforms and pigtails.
    Pigtails?! what?! well, we're allowed to use our imaginations arent we?! :P

Oh, and yeah, you're hired.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)