"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    rollings wrote:
    they are stupid; those people who put that together.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    5.jpg

The amount of spirits contained in one spray of water is amazing
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited October 2012
    chadwick wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    they are stupid; those people who put that together.

They do have some good points though...like that there's no photographic evidence of an orb being partially hidden behind an object...etc.

edit: and besides, that webpage doesn't say that paranormal orbs do not exist. It just says that the majority of those in photographs are due to a variety of reasons other than paranormal.
    Post edited by rollings on
    i have gas; had chili for dinner

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Wish I had the time and space to write all the shit that's happened to me since I was a kid.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    chadwick wrote:
    i have gas; had chili for dinner

Either that or there's a demon in your ass.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Well I won't be sleeping to well after watching that and after I couldn't get off the page. Kept clicking the back button and nothing.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    I stayed at a house once that was very very haunted. Scared the absolute shit of me and you couldn't pay me to go back there.

I saw a girl on the staircase - she was young, maybe 10? And she had a blue dress with a white apron, and brown hair in long plaits at the side of her head. And she just stood there. And that house was COLD. Like...I'm talking middle of summer, mid 30's (mid 90's) temps and we had the heater on inside, it was really that cold. Lights kept turning off randomly, the heater would turn itself off when the kids walked down the stairs. I felt something touch my shoulder, like tap it, three times. The kids swore black and blue that there was something under the bed, they were FREAKED out. The oven turned itself on multiple times. Doors kept opening and closing, and there were footsteps in the hallway ALL NIGHT. At the same time as the bedroom door kept opening and closing, I could hear the footsteps in the hallway, as they receded the door would close more, as they became louder again, the door would open more.

We left the house for a couple of hours, I had personally checked all of the lights and the oven before leaving, and when we came back, lights all on and oven on again.

After that first night, I thought I'd give it some more time, but the second night in, you could feel something on the stairs and the heater started turning on and off again and that was it. Bundled up the kids and spent a week living with my sister until we could find something else. I even had someone else go in and get all my stuff, I was so freaked out I wouldn't even open the front door to get our belongings.

Scariest place I have ever been to in my entire life, without a word of a lie. There's been other milder incidences before that, but never anything like this. People can make fun of it all they like, but you could feel the malice in whatever it was in that place. It was so so scary. If you offered me a million dollars to go and spend 5 minutes in that place, I would ever so politely decline and tell you that you are insane if you go there. Honestly. Scariest thing ever.
    I stayed at a house once that was very very haunted. Scared the absolute shit of me and you couldn't pay me to go back there.

I saw a girl on the staircase - she was young, maybe 10? And she had a blue dress with a white apron, and brown hair in long plaits at the side of her head. And she just stood there. And that house was COLD. Like...I'm talking middle of summer, mid 30's (mid 90's) temps and we had the heater on inside, it was really that cold. Lights kept turning off randomly, the heater would turn itself off when the kids walked down the stairs. I felt something touch my shoulder, like tap it, three times. The kids swore black and blue that there was something under the bed, they were FREAKED out. The oven turned itself on multiple times. Doors kept opening and closing, and there were footsteps in the hallway ALL NIGHT. At the same time as the bedroom door kept opening and closing, I could hear the footsteps in the hallway, as they receded the door would close more, as they became louder again, the door would open more.

We left the house for a couple of hours, I had personally checked all of the lights and the oven before leaving, and when we came back, lights all on and oven on again.

After that first night, I thought I'd give it some more time, but the second night in, you could feel something on the stairs and the heater started turning on and off again and that was it. Bundled up the kids and spent a week living with my sister until we could find something else. I even had someone else go in and get all my stuff, I was so freaked out I wouldn't even open the front door to get our belongings.

Scariest place I have ever been to in my entire life, without a word of a lie. There's been other milder incidences before that, but never anything like this. People can make fun of it all they like, but you could feel the malice in whatever it was in that place. It was so so scary. If you offered me a million dollars to go and spend 5 minutes in that place, I would ever so politely decline and tell you that you are insane if you go there. Honestly. Scariest thing ever.
    thank you. your stories are fantastic & very scary. i would not live there either nor accept a million bucks to live there. however, i would go in for 5 minutes for the cool million but then zoom out after the 5 minutes.

i do understand you not wanting go get your things or enter for 5 minutes to collect a million bucks.

once a frightening event has you beyond scared...screw it, nothing can change it im pretty sure of that.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce