nowhere

Get the f out of here. There's number one. :lol:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DS1119 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    nowhere

:lol::lol::lol:

I was kicked out of someone's dreams and asked to get into their car...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    DS1119 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    nowhere

Billy Ocean visits you too?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    nowhere

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    nowhere

get-out-of-my-dreams-get-into-my-trunk.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    DS1119 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    nowhere

dead ass serious
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    metsfan wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    nowhere

dead ass serious

I believe you and I hope you have read enough of my posts that I kid around a lot!!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Lionel Ritchie's head...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Lionel Ritchie's head...

What was it like on the inside? Was there Dancing on the Ceiling?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Wow where to start on this one.. I have been kicked out of..
    A Christian concert ( Amy Grant to be exact) because I wouldn't sit down, A horse show-twice, same show, same horse...(Oh and because the second time she bit the judge.. hard.. she was banned from the Georgia state fair grounds for life!!), a polo match cause I called Prince Harry a clod (Yes THE actual Prince Harry played at the Empire Polo Grounds in Indio often and I used to work there), several cars, many houses including my parents' house, too many bars to count, a head shop, cause I laughed and pointed,when I read that the crack pipes were for tobacco use only, a sex shop because I couldn't stop laughing at the titles and was "disturbing" the other customers, but seriously by the time I made it to the blow up doll aisle I had lost it..a church cause I didn't have the "right attire", a check cashing place for threatening to blow them up, I got kicked out of court and into jail for calling a judge a fucker, a liquor store for opening my vodka and drinking some before paying for it..many pool halls; but the best was when I caught this dude trying to cheat so I threw the cue ball at him and split his forehead wide the fuck open! Umm there's many more I just can't think of them all right now..
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    This forum.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    This forum.
    I've come close!!
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Like? :lol:
    never heard of like?
    how does one get booted out of there?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    before ac/dc = a bar in the 5 season's center basement for under age drinking and puking on the bar. school bus 152 times, classrooms, numerous swimming pools, several police cars, many house parties, nursing homes, a chinese restaurant, joe's happy time grill in alaska, farm ponds, a mississippi river bridge, a mississippi river dam, a few boats, a couple islands on the mississippi, a junkyard by the cops, parks, waterslides, graveyards, and interstate highway 61 during conscruction stuck in sand... iowa DOT does not enjoy such behavior, and finally the 10c booted me a few times for things they do not accept as goodtime laughs and stuff

many more to come
    i'll add later

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Comedy Club :lol: JB got wild :lol:
    edited July 2011
    part II...
    corn fields, bean fields, alfalfa fields, woods, barns, horse stables, five hog farms, and a railroad yard
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I got thrown out of a concert for using the men's can :(
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:
    part II...
    corn fields, bean fields, alfalfa fields, woods, barns, horse stables, five hog farms, and a railroad yard

You're a regular Huck Finn.

220px-Huckleberry-finn-with-rabbit.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The Crocodile
    The Hurricane
    a store in the mall

haven't been kicked out in a while... :angel:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    Several bars, mexican food place, miller park.
    My house.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    forums.pearljam.com :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:
    before ac/dc = a bar in the 5 season's center basement for under age drinking and puking on the bar. school bus 152 times, classrooms, numerous swimming pools, several police cars, many house parties, nursing homes, a chinese restaurant, joe's happy time grill in alaska, farm ponds, a mississippi river bridge, a mississippi river dam, a few boats, a couple islands on the mississippi, a junkyard by the cops, parks, waterslides, graveyards, and interstate highway 61 during conscruction stuck in sand... iowa DOT does not enjoy such behavior, and finally the 10c booted me a few times for things they do not accept as goodtime laughs and stuff

many more to come
    i'll add later
    :lol: you're a wildman!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    a New Orleans bar at 5am cuz they were closing. :x
    chadwick wrote:

many more to come
    i'll add later

Not sure I want to know why you were kicked out of a nursing home. Unless you misunderstood the "nursing" part.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,943
    Does The US Navy count?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I feel like I haven't lived. I've only been kicked out of one place, and that was for knacker-drinking in a pub (i.e. bringing in our own alcohol). We left after we finished our drinks :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Jennytree wrote:
    I feel like I haven't lived. I've only been kicked out of one place, and that was for knacker-drinking in a pub (i.e. bringing in our own alcohol). We left after we finished our drinks :lol:

yeah, I am kinda feeling "poser-y"...only been kicked out of that one place... :oops:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    The Crocodile
    The Hurricane
    a store in the mall

haven't been kicked out in a while... :angel:

oh, gotta add a bar to the list...it was after getting kicked out of the Croc...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless