Places you have been kicked out of..

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I have been kicked out of tons of places for a wide variety of reasons. Just wondering what place gave you the boot..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Like? :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The Silverdome, the Fox, applebees, Ramada Inn, at least 6 or 7 bars, Chuck E Cheese, the mall, countless peoples houses and cars,a Spirit airlines flight from Atlantic City to Detroit, the entire country of Canada.. Just to name a few off the top of my head..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    hell
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    kicked out of some bar in Stratford, Ontario on NYE 2001 about 12:10 AM
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    edited July 2011
    pearl jam 08 MSG throwing a shirt on stage during alive...

many others but this was appropriate

mikey did put it up on his speakers though ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    norm wrote:
    hell

When I was 5 I got kicked out of my friend's house when he told on me for saying the "h" word.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Shea Stadium
    The Silverdome, the Fox, applebees, Ramada Inn, at least 6 or 7 bars, Chuck E Cheese, the mall, countless peoples houses and cars,a Spirit airlines flight from Atlantic City to Detroit, the entire country of Canada.. Just to name a few off the top of my head..

Canada, really?

Guess I have been good girl. I haven't been kicked out of anywhere that I can think of... :think:

nice, I think I remember reading that
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2

8-) :thumbup:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    smarchee wrote:

nice, I think I remember reading that

yea i was home to give a review b4 everyone else :lol:

bastards yoked me up for no reason :evil:

plus they played my brother's fav song to end (indif) so i felt horrible..
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Yes really.. I remain 25 minutes north of your border forever

The Palace of Auburn Hills, Joe Louis arena, Sycamore Hills golf club, some novelty store in Wildwood, NJ, a few high school classes.....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i little dumpy breakfast place.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

The Palace of Auburn Hills, Joe Louis arena, Sycamore Hills golf club, some novelty store in Wildwood, NJ, a few high school classes.....

North of our border...isn't that in Canada? :lol:

Nope, its Detroit..
    edited July 2011
    OH WAIT! I was kicked out of ONE place on my 19th birthday...because I was making fun of the old men strippers that night... :lol::lol::lol::lol: seriously :oops: :lol::lol:

I guess I could have been more compassionate at the time...who knows why they had that job... :oops: :oops:
    Post edited by ShimmyMommy on

Nope, its Detroit..

Ah, makes sense now :lol::lol:
    yea i was home to give a review b4 everyone else :lol:

bastards yoked me up for no reason :evil:

plus they played my brother's fav song to end (indif) so i felt horrible..

oh yeah, I do remember that

you did take some slack but I didn't give any, I understood
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    well, if high school classes count, and why shouldn't they, then there is definitley some of those
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    I got kicked out of Alpine Valley once, but I managed to talk my way back in.

Taco Bell -- for flicking a cigarette in the manager's face (I was leaving anyway. And I was completely sober.)

Got bounced from a bar once -- my friend's 21st birthday. I had no idea why my glasses were broken the next day.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    bowling alley...they don't take too kindly to rolling balls into the pin setter...and one of my friends threatening to kill the manager probably didn't help
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Typing class in 12th grade. I never intended for the pencil to spear the teacher in the back of the leg. I just wanted to make one of the boys laugh. (Story of my life.)

Field hockey team (I realize it's not a place, but a group of people), bumped from varsity to junior varsity for one game for yelling "Fuck you!" to the coach, when she was on a tirade and telling us for the 1,000th time how she was going to quit because we didn't care. (We really didn't. Lost every game but one _ a tie _ senior year, but we had the best parties of any other team.)

And for the record, it wasn't so much that I didn't care, it was just that, shit, have you ever seen how big some of those field hockey players are? They scared the crap out of me, running around with clubs and that really hard ball. I ran away any time it came near me.

Other than that, I have been a decorous model of good behavior these many decades.

Or... I just haven't been caught. ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    H Bar saturday night for skinny dipping off their back dock, my graduation, a Jackyl concert, a Kenny Chesney concert, numerous men's rooms, Misty's tavern, the bus, Tiffany's house for accidentally putting my leg through her parent's wall, Heather's house for accidentally letting boys come in through the basement window, spanish class, art class, hotel in Wi Dells, Perkins, The Cabin, Guu's, hotel bars, I am sure thats the majority. I am a good girl.
    H Bar saturday night for skinny dipping off their back dock, my graduation, a Jackyl concert, a Kenny Chesney concert, numerous men's rooms, Misty's tavern, the bus, Tiffany's house for accidentally putting my leg through her parent's wall, Heather's house for accidentally letting boys come in through the basement window, spanish class, art class, hotel in Wi Dells, Perkins, The Cabin, Guu's, hotel bars, I am sure thats the majority. I am a good girl.
    Somebody left one out!! I wont tell if you dont..
  • Ms. Wes C.addleMs. Wes C.addle Posts: 2,559
    You did, too! I am not ashamed of getting kicked out of there. It was a fucking joke! :lol:

Can we pretend it was BWW, cause I am sure it would have happened if we stayed a few more mins... and I may have gotten arrested.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    You did, too! I am not ashamed of getting kicked out of there. It was a fucking joke! :lol:

Can we pretend it was BWW, cause I am sure it would have happened if we stayed a few more mins... and I may have gotten arrested.

Kindly provide details, photos and _ if you have it _ video.

*popcorn popping*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I like this one!!

The standard bars, golf courses, strangers' pools and hottubs, hotel pools, hotels, houses, parks, parties, class, etc.

I'm most proud of the Mormon Temple in SLC, UT. All I did was ask a question on the tour.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I like this one!!

The standard bars, golf courses, strangers' pools and hottubs, hotel pools, hotels, houses, parks, parties, class, etc.

I'm most proud of the Mormon Temple in SLC, UT. All I did was ask a question on the tour.
    "excuse me, where is the booze and strippers?"
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I like this one!!

"excuse me, where is the booze and strippers?"

oh no, I had all that with me. In abundance.

I believe the question was "how often do you change the water?"
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have been kicked out of:

a bar
    high school class
    college class
    work
    parent's house
    party
    wedding
    stag party
    a state (kind of)
    a car
    a party

I think there's more...man people don't like me!