There are alot of angry people

Comments

• Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    DURP wrote:
    Back to the topic. This makes me happy

giada_de_laurentiis_bikini.jpg?t=1254330727
    :thumbup: Nice tan.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Newch91 wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Back to the topic. This makes me happy

giada_de_laurentiis_bikini.jpg?t=1254330727
    :thumbup: Nice tan.

Thats precisley what i was thinking :thumbup:
    My butt itches!
    This always brings a smile to my face

img_1646.jpg
    My butt itches!
    flynn_jeanfrancois_bcs_edited.jpg
    My butt itches!
    steve_christie_the_comeback.jpg
    My butt itches!
    I miss Vic Mackey. The Shield was the shit that show could have went on alot longer.

220px-Vic_Mackey.jpg
    My butt itches!
    1679690-al_bundy_super.jpg
    My butt itches!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Beagle%20puppy%20400.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norwood-kick.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    81 wrote:
    norwood-kick.jpg
    :D:mrgreen:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    dogbox.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    thumbnail.aspx?q=1039582831549&id=1326b4e62a0ce0da8816d34a8eb37c76&url=http%3a%2f%2fphotographic.com%2fimages%2farchivesart%2f0104career12.jpg
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    67048,xcitefun-willowcreekani.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Sedona_Arizona.jpg
    81 wrote:
    norwood-kick.jpg

Meh that doesn't bother me anymore. Better to be a die hard fan than a fair weather fan.
    My butt itches!
    hungry_hungry_hippos.jpg
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:
    81 wrote:
    norwood-kick.jpg

Meh that doesn't bother me anymore. Better to be a die hard fan than a fair weather fan.

:thumbup:

Every year I suffer with this team. I just wish they would move to Toronto and get it over so I can move on.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    81 wrote:
    norwood-kick.jpg

:thumbup:

Every year I suffer with this team. I just wish they would move to Toronto and get it over so I can move on.

Me too man me too. Not sure how old you are but i remember as a kid during Kellys rookie season we got tickets to see the Bills. This of course is when they really really sucked the place was empty and all the ushers went around to people in the upper deck and told them hey go down to the lower bowl and sit where you can find empty seats.

I'm annoyed with the Bills. This is the first time in 10 years i'm not going to a game. Instead going to PJ in Toronto and gonna see the Sabres when they come to Columbus in Nov. I'm not turning my back on the Bills i just wanna spend my money on something that will be fun. A PJ concert will definatlly be fun. I don't think they need to move they need a owner who is willing to hire good coaches not these crap coaches that the cheapo has been hiring. I'm hoping Jim Kelly can buy the team.
    My butt itches!
    Gremmie makes me happy

5839248561_9b63ed7445.jpg
    My butt itches!
    Me too man me too. Not sure how old you are but i remember as a kid during Kellys rookie season we got tickets to see the Bills. This of course is when they really really sucked the place was empty and all the ushers went around to people in the upper deck and told them hey go down to the lower bowl and sit where you can find empty seats.

I'm annoyed with the Bills. This is the first time in 10 years i'm not going to a game. Instead going to PJ in Toronto and gonna see the Sabres when they come to Columbus in Nov. I'm not turning my back on the Bills i just wanna spend my money on something that will be fun. A PJ concert will definatlly be fun. I don't think they need to move they need a owner who is willing to hire good coaches not these crap coaches that the cheapo has been hiring. I'm hoping Jim Kelly can buy the team.[/quote]

I'm 37 so I think we are close in age. I know exactly how you feel. When I go to the Bills games it's very much like a PJ concert experience for me. Most of the fans are knowledgable, loyal, and friendly (at least to other Bills fans). I also would like to see them stay but unless someone buys the team and is local I see it leaving (I so much hope I'm wrong though!). I remember a couple of seasons ago all the talk was about Bill Cowher and how they brought him in for an interview. Please Cowher can go anywhere he wants to go...do you really think he's going to go to a struggling Bills franchise??
    Yeah i remember the Cowher talk. I was on the Brian Billick wagon. I thought that was more reasonable and he was a succesful coach in Baltimore. I mean Chan Gailey seriously. Don't get me wrong i love going to Bills games. Tailgating for 4 or 5 hours and then the game starts and it's fun till about the second quarter. I can only make it to one a year but it seems like every game i go to it's a shitty one. I was at the Cleveland game with the final score of 9-6 what a boring game that was. Best game i been to recently was the Oakland game when they won on a last second field goal. Shit i was at the game when these turds couldn't beat Pittsburgs backups. All they had to do was win and they were in the playoffs. Man i was so mad after that game it was a long quiet drive back to Olean.

It's sad to see the franchise in such dissaray. I respect Ralph for what he did for the AFL and his part in the merger. But the game has passed him by and he needs to hire people who know what they are doing. The drafts have been a joke, Losman, Lynch, Mabin seriously. This years draft was ok but i doubt this team will improve any. I hope they prove me wrong but i'm not gonna hold my breath.
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:
    Yeah i remember the Cowher talk. I was on the Brian Billick wagon. I thought that was more reasonable and he was a succesful coach in Baltimore. I mean Chan Gailey seriously. Don't get me wrong i love going to Bills games. Tailgating for 4 or 5 hours and then the game starts and it's fun till about the second quarter. I can only make it to one a year but it seems like every game i go to it's a shitty one. I was at the Cleveland game with the final score of 9-6 what a boring game that was. Best game i been to recently was the Oakland game when they won on a last second field goal. Shit i was at the game when these turds couldn't beat Pittsburgs backups. All they had to do was win and they were in the playoffs. Man i was so mad after that game it was a long quiet drive back to Olean.

It's sad to see the franchise in such dissaray. I respect Ralph for what he did for the AFL and his part in the merger. But the game has passed him by and he needs to hire people who know what they are doing. The drafts have been a joke, Losman, Lynch, Mabin seriously. This years draft was ok but i doubt this team will improve any. I hope they prove me wrong but i'm not gonna hold my breath.

Yes the reputable coach thing is a major problem. At this point they couldn't bring big name free agents in as well (well technically no one can yet). Is Drew Bledsoe available? :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yes the reputable coach thing is a major problem. At this point they couldn't bring big name free agents in as well (well technically no one can yet). Is Drew Bledsoe available? :D

Big name free agents are a gamble. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't much like the draft. It's the stupidity that gets me. Fitzy is a band aid on a hatchet cut he's not going to be the man but sadly he is better than what the Bills have had.

In order for this team to get better they are going to have to get good players through the draft and develop a system that works. Not this dink and duck shit they have been doing. I dunno i'm no expert there are so many holes on this team it's hard to say where to start.

Like i said hopefully they prove me wrong. You can't point blame to the fans the stands are packed till about Nov. So support is there which is good. If the Bills do move then i am done with the NFL i got College and NHL to keep me happy.
    My butt itches!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    DURP wrote:
    Gremmie makes me happy

that looks like my kitty.
    that pic makes me happy
    :P
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Gremmie makes me happy

that looks like my kitty.
    that pic makes me happy
    :P

Everytime i look at the pic i think that he is hungover or something. I always get a kick out of it so i thought others would as well.
    My butt itches!
    thumbnail.aspx?q=1013233356826&id=1b3b46fed622b3a89506f5212a570ec7&url=http%3a%2f%2fmikedoe.net%2fstorage%2fmain%2fJoe_Dirt_Mullet_aka_David_Spade.jpg%3f__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION%3d1233905775504

Joe Dirt makes me laugh no matter how many times i have seen it
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Big name free agents are a gamble. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't much like the draft. It's the stupidity that gets me. Fitzy is a band aid on a hatchet cut he's not going to be the man but sadly he is better than what the Bills have had.

In order for this team to get better they are going to have to get good players through the draft and develop a system that works. Not this dink and duck shit they have been doing. I dunno i'm no expert there are so many holes on this team it's hard to say where to start.

Like i said hopefully they prove me wrong. You can't point blame to the fans the stands are packed till about Nov. So support is there which is good. If the Bills do move then i am done with the NFL i got College and NHL to keep me happy.

You're the right, the support is there until later in the year. Hmm...lets see...it's 19 degrees outside and the team is 3-9...what's the name of that movie you wanted to see honey we aren't going to the game??
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DURP wrote:
    hungry_hungry_hippos.jpg

^^^THIS :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    0025-0312-0816-3151_dachshund_puppies_playing_picture_image.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Labbies make me happy...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSQPEplPd890AYPqjPyESM7i1k3fVcVXRWbiQxMRH3E8cV4BApZA
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless