There are alot of angry people

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    edited July 2011
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    is that a hump back whale?

It brings a whole new meaning to a dolphin lover I would say?!

I can't link or post what I would like to say...all ages forum :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure the "all ages" appreciate that...probably not. :lol:
    Post edited by DS1119 on
    Thank you, and I see you have changed yours...very nice! :clap:[/quote]

Thank you :D[/quote]

i miss the passport photo[/quote]

Still love the smoking baby...so wrong but so right.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    81 wrote:
    i miss the passport photo

well, I can't please everyone :lol::lol: I take it you like longer hair :lol:

Hold the phone! I just realized that means I actually took a decent photo... :lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    81 wrote:

Hold the phone! I just realized that means I actually took a decent photo... :lol::lol::lol:

It was a very nice photo. :thumbup: :clap: And your new one is great as well. :clap::clap:
    DS1119 wrote:
    It was a very nice photo. :thumbup: :clap: And your new one is great as well. :clap::clap:

Thank you again, DS1119 :mrgreen:
    DS1119 wrote:

Thank you again, DS1119 :mrgreen:

:thumbup:
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    DS1119 wrote:
    ...on the boards today so in an effort to take it down a notch I'm posting a picture of what makes me happy. I love puppies. Feel free to post a picture of what makes you happy. :)

EDIT: This post was moved from the Porch forum yesterday where as you know is 80% bitching! :lol: I still want to keep it going because...well I like puppies!!

cute-puppy-pictures-sorry-eyes1.jpg

Awesome picture...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I_Live_for_Weekends_Smurf_Button.jpg
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    cute20baby-dog-737814-500x3751.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

:lol: this one is lacking. it's a fine picture for what it is, but it doesn't have that fun factor of the last one. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol: this one is lacking. it's a fine picture for what it is, but it doesn't have that fun factor of the last one. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: I agree, it's not a big target like the unnaturally toned passport one, and it's not straight on like my last one due to a friend wanting to see how short I went with the cut. :think: Maybe, I will have my hubby take one straight on...then I can grin REAL big! :lol: :P
    work.276631.10.flat,550x550,075,f.cute-little-puppy.jpg
    then I can grin REAL big!

just think of the time you spent with Ron Jeremy. :o :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    81 wrote:

17878_250940650447_638675447_3766205_7063299_n.jpg
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: well played, my friend, well played :mrgreen:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1066&d=1251783529

There is no place like Southern Utah.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1066&d=1251783529

There is no place like Southern Utah.

That is an awesome picture. Did you take it?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    super_funny_hilarious_pictures_crazy_fun_laughing_huge_hotdog-4130.jpg

She doesn't look angry.

this made me laugh as last night Ed was telling us about how you should never wake up and then go back to sleep because that was when you have the weirdest dreams..."with all the horrible news about that man...and the garbage disposal...well I had a dream where Martha Stewart was talking about how to prepare said member for a dish...put a little lemon, pepper and salt on it...'

The men that were sitting in front of me suddenly became uncomfortable and kept crossing their legs.... :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    super_funny_hilarious_pictures_crazy_fun_laughing_huge_hotdog-4130.jpg

She doesn't look angry.

this made me laugh as last night Ed was telling us about how you should never wake up and then go back to sleep because that was when you have the weirdest dreams..."with all the horrible news about that man...and the garbage disposal...well I had a dream where Martha Stewart was talking about how to prepare said member for a dish...put a little lemon, pepper and salt on it...'

The men that were sitting in front of me suddenly became uncomfortable and kept crossing their legs.... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :shock: :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    81 wrote:
    RFTC wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    brady-injury-ap-080907.jpg

lovely, what karma this was for the cheatriots.

i don't get why people enjoy seeing players injured.

Because the NFL and Media put certain players on a pedastool. How many rules have the NFL changed because of the "Golden Boy"? Two that i know of. The biggest joke of it is the Tuck rule. Come on how many of us even heard of that rule till that snowy night in NE. Now because he got injured on a legal hit mind you the NFL rushes out to change the rule.

Everytime that turd gets hit he looks at the ref and says something. Brady may be a super nice guy i dunno but as a football player i hate him.
    My butt itches!
    food02.jpg
    My butt itches!
    crazy-cats-LOL-cats-15202665-468-373.jpg
    My butt itches!
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Yet another fabulous thing you can do with a watermelon! :lol:
    DURP wrote:
    food02.jpg
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    eddievedderukulelesongsl.jpg

babyeo.jpg

kittenandpuppy.jpg

tulipsig.jpg
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
    DURP wrote:
    Because the NFL and Media put certain players on a pedastool. How many rules have the NFL changed because of the "Golden Boy"? Two that i know of. The biggest joke of it is the Tuck rule. Come on how many of us even heard of that rule till that snowy night in NE. Now because he got injured on a legal hit mind you the NFL rushes out to change the rule.

Everytime that turd gets hit he looks at the ref and says something. Brady may be a super nice guy i dunno but as a football player i hate him.

i can get the hate for him.....being that he went to MI, my hate goes back further and deeper..

no matter how douchy a guy is, i still can't cheer when they get injured.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    81 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

i can get the hate for him.....being that he went to MI, my hate goes back further and deeper..

the guy wins and gets awesome popular ass, people and i are just jealous which often comes off as hatred. Romo and Cutler appear to get popular ass and are hated because they're losers and some people feel they don't deserve it. I don't think it's actual hatred or joy when he's hurt, kind of like fantasy hatred. Though I would really take joy if Michael Vick were hurt, I think, though I'm not even sure about that as I try to be a reasonable well rounded person, but sometimes I'm not.
    PJPixie wrote:
    81 wrote:

17878_250940650447_638675447_3766205_7063299_n.jpg

you too.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

:thumbup:
    81 wrote:
    DURP wrote:

Well i didn't cheer like my team scored a touchdown like some fans do (see philly fans when Irvin got hurt) but i thought hopefully this knocks the pats down a notch (boy was i wrong). I don't ever want to see a player have a career or life threatening injury thats wrong.
    But when a player of a rival team or a player who is shoved down my throat as a great is injured a little part of me smiles when i know the worse they will have is season ending surgery. Hell i hate the Cowboys but when Irvin got rocked i didn't cheer i thought Shit i hope he can walk again.

Besides if Brady didn't come back and dominate like he did then maybe i wouldn't like that picture so much. But he did :(
    My butt itches!
    Back to the topic. This makes me happy

giada_de_laurentiis_bikini.jpg?t=1254330727
    My butt itches!