How many Mosquito Bites ya got?

Comments

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    I thought this was about the Hershey show :roll:
    :lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    these fuckers are out in full force tonight, just got 10 new ones in about 5 minutes :twisted:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Going to BBQ tomorrow in a rural setting :mrgreen:

Just bought my bottle of bug spray 8-):lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Been in the back woods of Montana at glacier national park backpacking and it looks as if I have the chicken pox and that is after applying bug repelant. I have itchy spots in me in places that I didn't know could itch. I am going to try voidofman's suggestion and put an X through them with my thumb nail and see how quickly they disappear. We will just see about that.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    did you see me? i saw you.
    got about 10 new ones last night :twisted:
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I don't go outside so no bites for me.
    I'll be back
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    This isnt the pj20 mass flash thread :cry:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Knock on wood....none right now....it could be because I had open-heart surgery three weeks ago and can't really get out into the woods yet....my legs are so white that they almost glow. :lol:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    tybird wrote:
    Knock on wood....none right now....it could be because I had open-heart surgery three weeks ago and can't really get out into the woods yet....my legs are so white that they almost glow. :lol:
    i hear mosquitoes love white almost glowing legs and heart fulla blood. i think you're a very good candidate for a feeding :evil:

(best of luck with your recovery) :thumbup:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i like that, "have you lost your mind?"

:lol:

why sure he has
    as have most of us :crazy:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    I just ot fucking nailed by the green fly's in my brothers pool

Dam things are like kamikaze bombers....

They keep coming back until you kill them...quite the death wish...bastards
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    They don't usually bite me. They harass my companions, and if I eat outside they will try to swarm my food, but generally they leave me alone. I guess I don't taste very good :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,789
    They don't usually bite me. They harass my companions, and if I eat outside they will try to swarm my food, but generally they leave me alone. I guess I don't taste very good :?
    Hello.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Went to a wedding a week gone Sunday.

Came home with about 20 midge bites, pure bloody hell!

Still the wedding was just beautiful :D
    they know you'll bite and suck back, yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Hello.....
    Well hello there 8-)

chadwick wrote:
    they know you'll bite and suck back, yes/no?
    Yep. I will kick ass. They heard about my fight when I was 5 and know not to mess with me :ugeek: :lol:

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    chadwick wrote:
    tybird wrote:
    i hear mosquitoes love white almost glowing legs and heart fulla blood. i think you're a very good candidate for a feeding :evil:

(best of luck with your recovery) :thumbup:
    I was a mosquito magnet prior to the surgery, so I suspect that will remain true in the future. Thank you...the recovery is apace.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    we had group workout on the football field this morning, i'm surprised i still have limbs :twisted:
  • sunova bitch little monsters, i just got bit on my hand, between knuckles. :evil:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    A lot. I don't count them anymore...
    The strange thing is that I didn't have any until last week... WTF is going on??? :shock:
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    The strange thing is that I didn't have any until last week... WTF is going on??? :shock:
    I will tell you what's going on. You need mosquito bites in prep for PJ20!!!! ;):lol:
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Lizard wrote:
    AELARA wrote:
    I will tell you what's going on. You need mosquito bites in prep for PJ20!!!! ;):lol:

:lol: Yep, maybe that's it.. Too bad I won't be at PJ20! :roll: At least I'll be there mentally!
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    AELARA wrote:

:lol: Yep, maybe that's it.. Too bad I won't be at PJ20! :roll: At least I'll be there mentally!
    D'oh!

then I guess that is not why!!! :D
  • I have none.

However, this weekend I met a girl that has two. She let me play with them, although I moved on from that after a few moments and focused on other things. She was nice.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I don't get them... alien blood I guess

really felt left out as a kid :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    I was thinking of the lush green lawn thread...I spent a lot of time in my yard this weekend. And I get pissed sometimes I cant enjoy it -- fucking mosquitoes!

Anybody use those electric zappers, sprays, etc, to get rid of 'em?

:x :evil:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)