Pleasure Theory

13»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    who is this O you guys keep talking about? :? :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Claireack wrote:
    Zig - I guess it all comes down to horses for courses. Everyone is different and everyones needs are different and hopefully we all meet someone that meets those needs. I think I have and it sounds like you have too. Although I will consider the practising on my own although I think if hubby knew that was what i was up to I might have an audience ;).

I have to agree Claire. Most of the time is fine with me, you can still have fun without :o , although I would prefer if I did :o and as with Zig I'm pretty good at making sure I do :o

This thread is just like coffee with the girls :lol:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Zig - I guess it all comes down to horses for courses. Everyone is different and everyones needs are different and hopefully we all meet someone that meets those needs. I think I have and it sounds like you have too. Although I will consider the practising on my own although I think if hubby knew that was what i was up to I might have an audience ;).

I have to agree Claire. Most of the time is fine with me, you can still have fun without :o , although I would prefer if I did :o and as with Zig I'm pretty good at making sure I do :o

This thread is just like coffee with the girls :lol:

I'll have a de-caff latte :D

RKCNDY - It's a knitting stitch ;)